Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden stopped pacing and stared at Leon. He was considering his words regarding his mother. He had met up with her, she escaped. Leon asked if there was a way to get a hold of onyx. Right before making the statement that someone might be after her to sell her off in some kind of slave trade ring. It was almost laughible until Leon said 'other planet'. This meant that the ones looking to possibly take her were terrestrials. Being sold to other planets would be a real friggen problem. Not something Linia or Razziel, Cassandra, would stand for! Heiden started to relax a little. He worried about his mother because she was unique, beautiful, and all he had. However, she was also incredibly well protected on account of the people she knew.

His relaxed state could be seen in his shoulders as they slumped. "are you saying that because you stole something from these guys that, that's the reason my mother might be in serious danger?"

His voice had grown dangerously curious as his eye's grilled Leon. For his sake that answer better be a no! He could contact his mother but he wasn't going give her away stupidly to nobody.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
onyx2047

Name: Leontias Métaliene

“Well if you want to put it that way...” Great, the thing he exactly tried to avoid with his allies he was beginning to be blamed for. He placed his hands in his pocket, he looked away from Heiden, down at the ground. “Not really…We also fought a dragon when we first met up, and narrowly escaped. We decided to hide out after the cops came, I was wounded from the officers so we were forced to hide out.” As much as he wanted to believe that was the case there was no excuse he followed her and told her nothing about his problems with Aarin De Silva, even after he attacked them he was still intent on making sure that she knew as little about him and Aarin as possible. The only thing she managed to find out was that he was the one responsible for the burns that adorned Leon’s face and body. Leon sighed and looked back up at Heiden, the stare the young man gave him was not something that seemed friendly.

Honestly, he wasn’t expecting for Heiden’s help, he hadn’t been entirely truthful to anyone on this ship, barely anyone knew anything about him outside of him being an alien. He thought it would be for the best, instead of getting people close and risking their lives, he push them away, keep them safe from the outside. However, it seemed that plan was falling in his face. “You know, I wanted to keep you guys away, this wasn’t supposed to be your problem, thinking about it now…it does seem like a stupid idea huh?” He asked with the strangest of smiles. It was one of the smiles one noticed when Leon was lying about how he felt. It was lopsided, his eye lacked the glow that it usually had, and the laugh that escaped his mouth was cold, slow overall just not pleasant or uncomfortable to hear.

“I swear Heiden I will make this up to you and your mother though, Aarin has done more than enough to me and the people around me.” Leon’s body began to gather electricity again, naturally so it was the best way he could gain energy, now that he had enough to pull from the ship he had already decided to do so. “I just need to get in contact with your mother, and you need to make sure Aarin is NOT around.”

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

His shoulders slumped as he watched and listened to Leon speak.

trexasle
                              “You know, I wanted to keep you guys away, this wasn’t supposed to be your problem, thinking about it now…it does seem like a stupid idea huh?”

A grin stole his lips. "You know...you sound like someone else I know. Leon...listen, even my mother can be foolish. Withholding information often hurts people more than the truth. Old habits can be very hard to break. Don't develop them Leon. Now that you've seen what your silence can do, what will you do to fix it?" he told him.

Producing his cell phone he flipped it open. Shuffling through the menu's the blue bar lingered on Onyx's name. He handed the cell phone to Leon.

"just hit call. It will connect you to her cell phone. I'm going to put the water on for a tea. Meet me in the bar when you are ready" he said before leaving the room.

The Golden Flower

Moving back up to the bar Heiden would slowly prep for the tea. He had to abruptly leave Sorla and Ailsa unfortunately. Seeing Ailso reminded him of what he learned regarding Raziel. He would speak outwardly towards her.
                              "Looks like Dr. Kane has gotten himself into a bit of a mess. I am going to give you his cell number. Call him okay? When your ready to see him. He will come." he said to her as he wrote raziels number to a napkin. He then came out from behind the bar and walked over to her. He handed her the napkin with a smile.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Leon’s said nothing when Heiden spoke. Honestly he didn’t know what person he was talking about, at first. He recalled Onyx doing something similar when it came down to her own problems. She had shut him out way back when. It was partially why he did so himself, Though of course even he seen why it didn’t work for her. So why did he himself continue with trying to hide his past with others? They deserved to know, they certainly needed to if they were going to be protected adequately. Leon sighed, stared into Heiden’s eyes and smiled. “Yeah, thanks man, I’m sorry for putting you guys through this.”

Leon stared at the primitive calling device, his eyebrow raised slightly revbealing itself from the yepatch it usually hid behind. It was slightly charred but still in okay condition, though it was obvious the damage that was caused under the eyepatch from just that alone. He took a gander at the phone for a second and looked closely at the call button on the LCD screen. Again, it seemed mostly modern day for the human male, but phones like there were merely antiques of an old age to the young alien. “Thanks Heiden, I already know how to use a phone though lad, being from a futuristic planet and all.” He grinned and stepped away from Heiden, he knew that Heiden was already going to set up the tea which relieved Leon slightly. He was a nice lad, he didn’t need to be involved and his problems. However, it seemed that he was better off telling him and the others and offering protection.

Exactly what he was going to do for Onyx.

He pressed the call the phone began to ring, Leon leaned next to entrance of the ships outer hull, a lot of planning would have to be done, their steps must be cautious, if what he thought was correct then Aarin already had enough power to pretty much take them out. He placed the phone to his ear, and waited for the dial tone to end.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

"ring ring ring. Ring ring ring." the receiver picks up.

"Hello? Heiden? What's wrong?" it was onyx's voice no doubt.

Having seen her sons number pop up her mind went out to left field automatically. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, or thought he couldn't handle things, but ... Well, as odd as it was, oni was a mother. Good mother's worry. She thought that he had run into big trouble with the people, the humans of lockeport or something! After all they were the reason the peoples of the Asper had to leave.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

He was glad to hear that Onyx’s voice was still as clear and vivid as it once was. However once she spoke he began to worry. She sounded like a mother worried about her son, and to be frank that’s kind of what she was right now. Besides, he was more relieved to hear her voice than anything. However, this mean he’d have to tell her sooner rather than later. His palms began to sweat, he tried to speak, but the words did not come out of his mouth immediately. Usually it wasn’t hard to speak to Onyx, she tended to help make the conversation a lot more comfortable than it was normally supposed to be, which helped in certain cases. So Leon had decided, to think, what would Onyx do when she had to tell somebody the truth.

Well…She’d be blunt about it.

“Onyx, a Rogue soldier of an alien Rebellion is after you and may or may not have plans to sell you on the intergalactic slave market.” The problem with slave markets in the galaxy, is that depending on the locale, Slaves weren’t illegal at all. Hell, in some planets they were very much welcomed. He told her quickly and swiftly, he thought that would be the end of it. However, his brain guided him differently than his heart actually did, and this created what humans would call, a breakdown. The alien began to pace around the ship, ruffling his long black tufts widly. “Look I didn’t expect for him to find us in Durem, everything just happened so fast, The dragon, you rescuing me…” Het let out an annoyed groan and slapped the back of the head to a nearby pole not able to say much else. “Well…I guess that all I can say right now, It seems we’re going to need a plan though…”

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

“Onyx, a Rogue soldier of an alien Rebellion is after you and may or may not have plans to sell you on the intergalactic slave market.”

It couldn't be seen or heard but her mouth dropped open upon hearing that statement. She knew right away who that was on the other end of the line, once he spoke. It was good to hear that Leon was alright. After they had got separated in Durem after the attack, which sent onyx running into the back alley streets in nothing but a tank top and her gitches, she hadn't heard from him.

Her mind raced now trying to think about Leon's well being and then the weight of his words. She closed her eye's, expression: pissed. It was the situation, the fact that she had so much on her damn plate as it was. This rebellion group was out for her, looking for her, and could very well find the Asper all while she wasn't there. Then the thought of the well being of everyone on board took over her. That was why she was pissed. Having just recently gained her voice and sight back, the very faint blue ring that lay around her neck still visible to those lucky enough to get a gimps of it. It was her new mark of immortality. Her neck had been snapped by a vampire while being caught on a night out of harmless fun. Onyx had just wanted one ******** night to be normal. Just one. And she paid for it dearly. Her kessen chu repaired her but left her for weeks blind and mute. It was hell for her, for the woman who couldn't stand the feeling of being rendered helpless. It had been like a black hole. Then, came being forced to leave Lockeport and now...now to be told that she was being hunted for profit? To be taken and sold right off this planet? It took everything in her at the moment to not just start raging. It was hard to remain in control.

As she stood there in the MoI, the place where she had stopped in to see old old friends before heading off to see Phoenix, her eye's flickered over to a firey amber color. She knew she was very safe where she was...but what of the peoples on her ship? If these rebellion terrestrials thought that oni was such a god damn gem, what would they think upon seeing someone like...say...the naga? There were some beings she wouldn't have to worry about. Heiden for one. They'd never be able to catch him...unless...they knew how to. This got her to speed think.

"Leon...I don't think they are going to be very successful. First of all...I feel secure in where I am at the moment to not have to worry. I doubt anyone would allow another to take me anywhere against my will. Secondly...they haven't seen a fire like the one ima cause! In all seriousness Leon, you...you have to leave. I don't know where Linia or Raziel are at the moment. We've got ... vulnerable people there. I mean, I don't think I need to list it all for you to get it mate. If I was there...things might be different. If they track you...if they start killing the people of ...our town, after being told we have to leave, the Government that issued the order will think we've done it. They will see it as retaliation. You have got to get out of there Leon.

Now, I myself just got here not long ago. I need to recoup. Make sure Heiden is fully informed. He is to inform everyone else to be on their guard until my return. I will make haste as soon as I can. If by chance you are found while out and about...your free to tell them where I am. Tell them... I am hiding out in Durem...mmm, Yuen Enterprizes.."
she told Leon.

Yes, she lied. She had to just in case anyone was listening in on their conversation. Why Yuen? Because in her travels she had stumbled across the place. She'd met one of the managers and wasn't overly fond of him and the feeling of the place. She had been treated differently maybe because she was Japanese and not Chinese. If bad guys wanted to come and find her they could go there and cause trouble. It wasn't like anyone there knew her, where she had come from nor where she had been going to next. It was all good for her.

As far as I can see that is the only plan we need. If they somehow do manage to find me...then I will take care of them. Don't worry about me. You want to help me then you make sure you take care of yourself...and get away from my ship!" she laughed to try and make light of the situation.

"I must go. And Leon...it's not your fault mate. Tell Heiden he is to take that phone and throw it overboard immediately after you hang up. On my way home...I will find you. I will come to you." she said all cryptic. Oni never said how she was going to accomplish that. She didn't want Leon to say anything more over that phone. His message was successfully delivered and the soldier had his orders. She did pause for a moment in case he had any last words to say.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Location: The Counts Arms (Gaia) ~ (click for current Outfit)

Cas could hear the happy sounds of the twins in the bathroom playing and arguing as they soaked off the last vestiges of the hunting trip. She felt utterly content laying perpendicular on the mattress with her shoes kicked off and knees bent, her head pillowed on Raziel's lap as her red hair splayed out over his legs and draped off the bed on the other side. One hand rested idly on her abdomen but the fingers of her other were tracing the lines of her necklace absentmindedly, petting the little cat figure that arched in the heart shaped pendant as she gazed up at the ceiling without really seeing it.

Her thoughts were drifting back to the Asper, to the feeling of having struggled so hard and determinedly to create a positive out come with her energy instead of a negative... or at least a directly harmful one. She was a warrior, she relished battle and thrilled in the power to dominate over her opponents and control the ties that bound them to this fragile thing called life. And yet the memory of Heiden complementing her for having come to help out that fellow Leon... and even more so the embarrassed flush felt at the memory of the guy thanking her himself... She simply had not gone there for any of that, she'd gone because there was a message to be delivered and because her mate wanted her to help someone. These vague sensations of pleasure at having been able to heal someone, a complete stranger... just like that vampire had helped her...

Casie rolled over onto her side so that she was facing Raziel, staring at the buttons on his shirt like they were somehow infinitely fascinating. Her fingers running distractedly through her hair as she squirmed inside. Helping comrades or friends, helping those she loved now that she understood and acknowledged that deeper emotional tie, those actions weren't filled with any type of altruism because it benefited her to keep safe and happy the things she cared about or had a duty to. And if all she had felt now was a sense of satisfaction at having accomplished the task expected of her then things would have been peachy keen. But it just kept nagging at her and would not go away, she couldn't make sense of this inclination that she was simultaneously glad that he'd gotten better... and that she had been responsible for helping. Why the f*** should she care? And why the f*** should it feel good? This was starting to piss her off.

There came a particularly loud squawk of protest as someone did something the other didn't care for on the other side of the wall and it distracted her long enough for the words to come out, "I think I may have forgotten to mention that Heiden has volunteered to twin sit, though I have to wonder if he has any idea what that entails." Her brief look of amusement faded away again into perplexed frustration as her brow puckered and Casie rolled over onto her stomach with something like a muted growl.

Her arms were pinned under her body now and her head rested next to his stomach as she kept her face buried in his thighs. < Why are you a doctor? > She sent the thought at him with as much conversational casualness as she could but it epically failed. Casie had asked him something similar a long time ago but her understanding of him and of many other things had been far different back then and she needed a refresher. She wanted to know if his 'saving people thing' had anything to do with this mess she was experiencing about it being 'sort of nice in a way' to have helped out without deliberately trying to gain something. Was it always like that every time for him?

It was a tad fascicle for her to apparently be seeking an explanation why doing something good, was good, and therefore felt good. Not so complicated really right... but it had fallen into the cracks of what wasn't Casie's norm, and if anything she was a tad notorious for being stubbornly blind and hard headed when it came to processing new or uncommon emotions. Being selfless and doing things out of a sheer desire for the common good wasn't a theme that had run very prevalently among her mother's lifetime of recently acquired memories either, so they were no help this time for sorting this conundrum. The way she was acting about the whole thing though might very well get her laughed at, but if it did she might just bite whoever was doing the laughing.

Tails: She has 4 of them
Physique: Yummy Body ^w^
Race: Valkyrie, Daemon
Full Name: Casandra Freya Kane
Battle Armor & Weapons: w/Her Wings

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Watching Caz watch him he wondered what she was thinking. He didn't like to pry into peoples minds because it was chaotic, taxing on his energy. When she mentioned Heiden he laughed. He assumed that things went well. He didn't know how bad the situation had been nor about cas having fed from heiden.
                                        "He's watched them for me before. Symbiote versus shadow...it's very interesting and Anael really likes Heiden. I wouldn't worry."

His smile faltered when he got the mental questioning regarding why he became a doctor. Such a complex answer for an easy question. He tilted his head at her a little as he wondered why she was asking this suddenly. The expressions about her face read that she was contemplative, confused.

"I became a doctor for a few reasons. My adoptive father Raza was one. He was studying to become one when he got bit and became a vampire. He decided to continue as a means to hang onto what was left of his humanity. I saw his struggle in being around people that bled and the courage it took to not feed, to not kill but continue to save lives. As someone who lived surrounded by humans and was also struggling with what I am, I wanted to be strong like that. The feeling of saving life...I feel that it is harder to save one than it is to take one. Saving lives is a real challenge. For me, it is incredibly gratifying to help people to continue to live. Just look at our children...life is precious. To be able to create life is divinity. I do what I do for all of those reasons. Why do you ask my love?"

Symbiote: Here
                                        The Black Smoke: There
                                        In Flight: His Wings
                                        His Current Threads: Casual Allure
                                        The Flesh: Physique
                                        Etchings: Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Leon sighed in relief once Onyx husky voice was running through the cellphone speaker. However his face immediately formed with furrowed eyebrows and a neutral scowl. She was underestimating Aarin and what power he actually had, both in ability and in political power, That sort of feeling worried him about Onyx, she was fearless up until the very end. It was something he admired, a strong person of any kind was somebody that Leon was grateful for. It reminded him of his old general who even after he realized he was outnumbered still tried his damndest to fight while he attempted to save his men. He knew he’d have to fight Aarin somebody, but he knew he needed more firepower if he was going to do that. He pinched the bridge of his nose when Onyx began to speak. Her plan was sound but it seemed he couldn’t stay in Lockeport any longer, which meant that he had to go immediately.

He nodded as if Onyx was in front of him and not on the phone. It was habitual, most Malmosians are used to seeing the person they are speaking with, reading their movements and their emotions though sight rather than hearing. Onyx had the right idea, but he would be sort of sad to part from Aspers. He had made a few allies in this place, have fallen in love twice in this place, and his love requited accordingly. Was this was how it was going to feel like when he left this planet? His heart felt heavy and seemed to burn, he smiled through it however, it was the same way he did every other time, grin and bear it.

“Allright Onyx, Just make sure you stay safe.” The instructions she gave was simple after all, warn the others and keep his head out of lockeport in order to protect the innocent. He knew his actions would get them in trouble. He stepped downstairs into the bar to meet up with Heiden, he still had to break to news to him after all. However, the last words of Onyx froze him in his place, his mouth agape, eyes frozen in place.

“it's not your fault mate”

His shock almost cost him to drop the phone, for a while he simply stammered trying to find something to say. However, after a while he calmed himself down, closed his eyes his face fell into a serene grin. “Thank lass…I’ll talk to you later.” Leon looked down at the phone for a second, to read exactly who he was speaking to. IT certainly was Onyx, and she certainly did forgive for what he had done. Giving one last smile he hung up the phone and sat himself down at the bar table and waited.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

The tea was ready, water boiled and loose leaf in its steeper. Heiden poured the hot water into the clear pot, soon it began to run with that gorgeous ruby amber glow. Rooibos was an amazing tea! It really felt like a warm hug. Heiden poured up two handle-less cups just in time to see Leon come up. He took a seat to which he placed his cup before him.

"there ya go! One freshly brewed rooibos! Hey! Have you ever seen 'flowering tea'? You need a clear pot like that one. It's really neat..." he said.

Heiden drank the most rooibos when his mother was away, it reminded him of her so much. He noted that Leon seemed a little crestfallen. Perhaps he was just tired?

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

When the boy began to speak about Tea, Leon couldn’t help but chuckle. The boy seemed to move away from his mothers lack of safety very fast. Or maybe like him he was just hiding it on a very thin veil, if that was the case he couldn’t blame the boy for deciding to disguise his worry, Leon’s has been doing it himself for years. He grabbed the teacup and placed it to his lips, his mouth still formed into a lukewarm smile. “Your mother has instructed me to keep on your toes, however I cannot stay here very long as to not cause unnecessary drama to build up in this town.” Leon was being blunt most to let the stiff feeling in the air get away from him. He felt a bit guilty getting Heiden of all people into this, even more so that by extension the whole ship was probably a target for Aarin De Silva now. Which made it even more nessesary that he left the ship at least temporarily until he can solve his problems for fly off the radar. He turned his back toward the bar and continued to take sips of his tea. Leon ruffled his hair for a second, grinned at Leon and smiled.

“Flowering Tea?” It was his last question before he decided to take off. It seemed strange a flowing brewed tea, certainly that was a misnomer or some sort of strange name for tea leaf. He clicked his head to the left side, scratched his left cheek for a few second and blinked repeatedly. “So…By Flowering what does one mean?”

((Horrid Writers block!!!))

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Location: The Counts Arms (Gaia) ~ (click for current Outfit)

Casie had pushed her torso up and leaned back kneeling on her calfs so that she could more easily watch his expressions as he answered. Her gold hued gaze was piercing as she scrutinized not just his words but his countenance, her own shifting subtly when he used the term 'gratifying' to try and sumize how it felt to help save lives. You could almost see the 'OH' in the flickering color of her orbs, as thoughts clicked with emotions in her brain and tied themselves together, an amused small side smirk creeping onto her luscious mouth. "Just sorting out new experiences." Was all the cryptic reply she gave for a moment in response to his query regarding why she'd asked her question. Then the facades and covers dropped away and a Casandra he rarely got to see was looking down and away, staring at the coverlet as a very light blush filled her cheeks and she bit her bottom lip. < Yeah it was kinda nice. > This Daemon Valkyrie who looked at home standing garbed in weapons and surrounded by fire covered with blood and filled with brimming pride and a fierceness that was anything but this... this brief uncommon moment of innocent softness as she gently brushed up against a value for life and rolled the taste around to see if she liked it.

She had gotten what she wanted in the way of information from him, and in as much as she was comfortable, if completely vague, had acknowledge something about her vulnerable confused emotions... it was all she could take for the moment. Shying away from the whole lot she turned around to sit Indian-style on the blanket with her back to Raziel. Besides, she mentally shrugged when a part of her said she was running away from her feelings, it wasn't like more opportunities to explore the the tentative revelations about the gratifying nature of 'altruistic helping' wouldn't pop up as she started living full time with Dr. Kane. She smiled softly and lovingly at the empty room as she crossed her arms to the hem of her shirt and pulled it off in a swift casual gesture over her head setting it on the bed next to her. "How are you at therapeutic massage Dr. Kane? My physiology likes to threaten me with stress headaches but I've managed to avoid ever having to suffer one since I'm very good at finding ways to work out my muscles. But I wouldn't mind a little help right now." Her tone was a classic blend of teasing and serious as she sat in front of him.

Tails: She has 4 of them
Physique: Yummy Body ^w^
Race: Valkyrie, Daemon
Full Name: Casandra Freya Kane
Battle Armor & Weapons: w/Her Wings

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heidens expression went from soft and carefree to something a little more hard at the mention of his mothers instructions.

“Your mother has instructed me to keep on your toes, however I cannot stay here very long as to not cause unnecessary drama to build up in this town.”

He let these words sink in, feeling the true weight of them. Was it...really that bad? His mother wanted Leon off the ship and out of Lockeport? How many men were hunting his mother? They wanted her bad enough to hurt innocent people? He felt very ill in the pit of his stomach at the thought. What would they do to her if they got their hands on her? He wouldn't allow it. Linia and Raziel wouldn't allow it! No. He had to believe that Onyx, his mother was going to be perfectly fine. A woman such as herself ensured that they were well connected, well protected to compensate for their ... disadvantages.

"I understand. After your tea, take whatever you think can serve you well from the ship. I know my mother would want that." he replied in response.

His expression returned a little to a warm carefree note when getting the chance to explain flowering tea to him.
                              "No. You need a clear pot like this one first of all, the tea comes in packed pellets. You pop em into the pot with hot water as per usual...and...watch it unfold and bloom! It's beautiful really. The way the sewn flowers sway and sit in the water and usually the tea you drink from the pot is very light and tasty. When you get back...we will have to share a pot okay? This means..." his voice got a little more soft.

"This means that you cannot die while out there. You have to come back okay? Promise?" and in his eye's Leon would see Onyx. It was the way he looked at him. It was the way his eye's were able to speak volumes, truths, without having to move his lips at all. Heiden was genuine, like his mother regarding the safety of those aboard this ship. About the people he knew his mother cared about.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

His eye's narrowed at Cassandra a moment as she spoke both outright and mentally. Though she spoke little words, he got it. All of it. That is to say that he now understood her questioning. I mean, she did JUST get back from helping someone aboard the Asper. It was something that Raziel never really stopped to consider actually. The fact that Cassandra wasn't born and bred to do "good deeds" but really, it ought to be just a natural thing. He smiled at her. He was happy to see that she was trying it on for size and thusly wouldn't encourage her or say anything about it for fear of spooking her off. When she set herself up for a massage he chuckled.

"Well...I am not sure. You might not have been born and bred from the good deeds but neither was I to massage muscles. So...how about I do as you did. Lets give it a try and see how we like it?" there. Cheekiness submitted.

Raziel would lay his hands upon her shoulders and begin to roll her muscles over with his thumbs in slow circular patterns. He'd move from the nape out across her 'traps' and then back inwards, up her neck and back down to repeat.

Symbiote: Here
                                        The Black Smoke: There
                                        In Flight: His Wings
                                        His Current Threads: Casual Allure
                                        The Flesh: Physique
                                        Etchings: Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff