Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"For the love of ********] he hissed after hearing Draven's explanation of what was going on with Lockeport and the Asper. As she had been explaining he had been setting Jem up with drips, needles, ice packs and monitors to be able to help her. She had a pulse which was good, she wasn't going to die and Raziel would see to it. He had the adrenaline shot ready, standing by in case.
                                          "You can help her right...please say you can help her.." "She is weak...very weak Draven...I will do everything that I can." he said with a nod and then stuck Jem with something that was like a liquid tylenol. It was meant to try and bring down any internal swelling. Raziel would keep a watch on her heart rate, blood pressure as he couldn't be sure at this moment if there was any internal bleeding. He did however wheel her and the bed over to sit beneath a large looking machine and have draven stand back. He took an xray to check for any broken bones. This would at least give Raziel an idea of where any internal bleeding might be prone to occur.

"Draven...I need you to do me a favor. I need you...or for you to send someone out...to alert the town...that a war is upon them...that if they value their lives...to run. Half of this city is innocent and while i am sure the ominous feeling present could be cut like a knife...not of all them will get that message. While I know Onyx's deal is the punishment of those that are now murdering us...I also know that she wont be able to handle the idea of the innocent dying. I saw that Hel was here which is good. I remember her...her and your mother...they help with the dead. Not even the ghosts of the wicked shall be left to torment the city once everyone is finished. Please...you find a way to do this for me and I will find a way to ensure jem doesn't die."

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Standing the the cold dark room Metal could hear the heart beats of the two men, both were afraid, and both were ready, well maybe ready to die. In the very least Metal slowly stood to his feet and looked at the two of them now. One having been exposed to himself due to Oni's whip and the way she was going about getting at the captain herself. Standing there for a moment his midn raced, hearing the words and the scream's again. His eye's shut tightly trying not to think of such a thing, but it was then he exploded once more in a fit of rage and speed. The one man that was holding his gun up was shaking so bad he could barely aim it straight.

Metal appeared behind him and kicked in the back of his knee, shattering it as he dropped to his knees. The man yelled out in pain as he dropped his gun and it went off shooting the captain of the guard in the side, he quickly fell as well. Metal slowly reached down grabbing the man's sword that was resting along side his waist. Grabbing it he brushed the blade against the man's chest before grabbing his head and pushing it forward; he then quickly spun his hand around the man's throat while blood leaked from his body and into the floor, he soon fell as well.

It was then Metal dropped the blade, walking towards the captain as he lay stumbling as he crawled trying to get some form of defense up for himself. Metal just stared standing over him as his eye's glowed darker and darker now, they faded into the final color. A very deep and sultry purple as Metal watched the man, placing his bare foot on his chest pushing him to the floor. "Without the threat of death there's no reason to live at All..." Metal wasn't sure where he'd heard that saying before, but for some reason it felt right to say. Within doing do, his right leg was lifted high above the man's head, before it came crashing down into the man's face, shattering bone and just out right killing him.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

The sound of death danced with the smell of it that caused Onyx to momentarily pause just beside her desk now. Amber pupil-less eye's rolled slightly back to it all as her own memory recalled times of ancient past...others not so ancient. The sound of the Captains screams followed by abrupt silence after the stomp told Onyx all she needed to know. She stopped fussing with her handcuffs though when she heard him speak...

Slowly she stood up. Her eye's fixated upon him, afraid that who she would see would be Vincent and not Metal. She was wrong. She saw the allure of deep amethyst that reminded her of the nebula of the cosmos. Her shoulders relaxed a little...he heard her. She wanted to speak, to call his name but couldn't. Hands chained in front of her she looked around to her room...all the bodies and blood, all the destruction. Chest rising and falling rapidly she looked back to Metal...oh if only he was a different man it would be movie perfect wouldn't it? She'd run and collide into him, wrap her arms chained and all around his neck and kiss him with a passion so intense all of Lockeport would feel the move! No...instead the man before her cause her feet to grow roots and plant themselves into the very wood of her floor. He cause her heart to do funny things and her mind to do the opposite. He...was a part of her chaos. He alone walked a boarder that no one else seemed to walk.

"Can you walk death with me?" the words of the past came up in this moment in her minds memory. She had said that to very few people in her life time. A question that never procured a straight yes or no, the tell all sign that whatever it was wasn't going to last.

Now she was standing there looking at him, she blinked a few times still having not said a word, she looked away.
"Thanks...I will...have Linia dispose of the bodies..." it was the only thing she could get out at the moment.

Eloquent Lunatic

Looking around the room now his body slowly turned facing the woman now that was shackled to her own arms, while doing so the area around them, the room's core temperature began to slowly turn to normal. Metal stared looking at Oni for a moment his mind racing with thoughts and memories as he watched her, his purple orbs dancing around for a moment before turning to the melted doorway. His body turned headed for the door way, he could hear her thanking him; he didn't know what for. Stopping for a moment before he left the room his head turned staring straight at her now as his purple orbs glowed faintly in the darkness of her dim lite room. "Death..." Was all he spoke to her before turning his attention back to the doorway exit of her room. He soon moved walking out of it now, he was going to go stretch his leg's so to say. An with that as he moved out of her room, his speed propelled him off the ship, disappearing for the remainder of the day, or until he wanted to be found, he was somewhere along or within the ship..

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Draven Kalisa Malaki
What Have I Gone And Run Into This Time Around, I Know That I Had Sworn Id Never Trust Anyone Again, But I Didnt Have To.
You Had Me At Hello.

Location~ Infirmiry
With~ Raziel and Jem
Mood~ sickenly worried
Wearing~[Its A Pirates Life For Me]

Draven froze looking at him.
Go...go to the town..and warn the people that had done this to Jem...
But he was right. There were inoccents in there and they needed to be warned.
She rubbed her temples looking from Jem to Raziel before nodding.
"Alright. I swear you better make sure she doesnt die or so help me..." she stopped herself. She didnt know much about the beautiful man in front of her, and she wasnt about to threaten something she didnt know.

She went Jem and kissed her forehead before turning on her heel and heading back to the deck.
Once there she saw everyone standing quietly unsure of what to do.
She brushed back unruly curls and went to exit the ship. Mika grabbed her arm before she made it off.
'The hell you think your going Draven?" he said, Drake and Luka right behind her.
"I have to go warn the city, there is about to be open war." she said simply, her face still pale.
"Oh ******** no. Let them-" Drake was cut off by Hel.

"No. She goes to warn the townsfolk. Leave her be. Calypso, go with her. Your known around these parts, they wont be stupid enough to mess with you. If things get sticky...Draven youll have to scream." she said looking at her.
Draven froze yet again her face draining of even more color.
Scream...
she couldnt...she hadnt in years..she didnt want to.
Unlike her mothers scream, which would kill even and immortal, the high pitch of it liquifing their insides, she couldnt only give one a head ache..but a human...would drop dead.
She rubbed her face feeling sick and just nodded her head.
"Lets be going Lass. We be having a message to deliver." Calypso said grabbing her and dragging her to the city.

Upon nearing the entrance, the gaurds would take notice and begin to advance. Calypso's eyes would flash gold and the thier feet would sink into now mucky dirt, making them unable to move, and leave them free to enter.
The skies got dark as they neared the center of the town where currently what looked to be a mob was gathered, shouts about how they should kill the non humans being heard, and then shouts about running thrown in there too.
Thunder struck hard, making the crowd fall silent as they turned to face the sea witch and the hybrid.
It parted allowing them to walk to wear two people were standing up on a makeshift plat form. Dravens hand rested on her hilt, while Calypso walked without a care in the world.

"Who the ******** are you?!" some shouted as they stepped up on the platform. More shouts would be heard along the same lines.
Calypso looked at them, eyes flashing gold again as the skies got heavy with water, ready to flood the city.
"SHUT UP. None of you be having the right ta speak." she said, her voice echoing. She looked at Draven and nodded.
Draven stepped foreward, already knowing what she would say. Violet eyes gazing out at the crowd. Someone pointed to them and a murmer of 'shes not human' spread through the crowd. She ignored it, remembering what they had done to her shop and Jem.

"Your town is condemed to burn. You have a days time, MAYBE two to pack your belongings and vacate. Those left standing will die." she said simply looking at them.
"And you think you take us all on your filthy b***h?!" a voice rang out followed by more insults. Calypso hissed, but Draven put up her hand to stop her.
"Me? By myself? No. But the pirates at the dock and Hell's armies sure as ******** can." she said looking at them.
Some froze hearing pirates, others hearing Hell's armies.
"I dont believe you. Show us this army. Your nothing but a lying, disgusting-" he would be cut off by lightening in the sky that illuminated the town, revealing the creatures in the sky. Three headed gorgons, gaint black levithans, screeching hungry gryphons.
"That proof enough for you?" Draven said.

Calypso felt the group tense...she shook her head, they were going to move.
And they did.
"She cant take us all at once. Grab her, shes the one that owned that shop with that nasty forked tongued girl!" and thats all it took for the crowd to surge on them.
Calypso hadnt expected it to happen so fast, she was knocked back and away from Draven. She shouted as the raven haired girl was grabbed and dragged away by a group of angry citizens.
She couldnt strike them without hurting the girl. She cursed as a hand snatched out to grab her. She turned, eyes golden as she grabbed the mans face with a black hand, he would begin to scream as he rotted in his grasp, decaying right there. She would then melt away in a splash of water.

Draven felt rough hands grabbing her hair and tangling themselves into it. Her sword was jerked away along with her whip, someone holding her legs. She was stronger than expected, managing to knock the first few off of her. She shouted in rage, shifting as she did so, but even her corpse wasnt enough to scare them away from her, it only made the fact that wasnt human worse, and thier determination to harm her stronger.
She couldnt scream...she couldnt do it...She'd kill everyone in a fifty mile radius.
She was slammed against a wall hard, the back of her head cracking against brick, and darkness over took her.

Ive Never Seen A Smile That Can Light The Room Like Yours, Its Simply Radiant, I See It More With Every Day That Goes By, Ill Have to Make My Timing Just Right, Would It Be Okay, Would It Be Okay
If I Took Your Breath Away?

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

Linia was with Heiden watching over him as Oni had asked her to do. She needed her in this moment however. You know...when you hear of missing cases? And the bodies were never found...that was Linia. Those bodies were never going to be found either. Mysterious disappearances without evidence...was her as well. Normally an event of a feeding but sometimes, sometimes it was also cases like this.

Onyx watched Metal walk out...what had happened? He was slightly different though...his amethyst eye's told Onyx that it was in fact Metal. He seemed...deeply distracted in his thoughts...was he alright? She needed to be able to speak with him but the situation, the timing was just not right. It would have to wait even longer. He spoke the words: Death
Death indeed was upon the souls of those that chose to stay within this city. Suffering and wrath is what they would all feel if they opposed. Onyx...would have to sit this one out though in order to keep her promises. It was alright, she was going to make sure they all knew that this was her will. Her mind was on the Mayor...and these ******** hand cuffs!

Onyx exited her room calling out softly "Linia..." and she would turn up beside her a few moments later. She saw her slits for nostrils flare as the scent of flesh and blood hit her hard.
"I hope all is well with Heiden?"
< He got into a bit of a scuffle but nothing he couldn't handle. They are almost to their destination. >
"When they have delivered that message I want you to transport them back here. The war is going to start a little earlier than planned. We will not be able to hold off much longer. I do not want anyone transporting them but you. I do not want them to transport themselves. That is my wish and my will. I need...a clean up...and..." she held up her chained wrists.

Linia's huge hand came up and with a WSHK TINK the chain broke in half. She then turned to go into Onyx's room to strip the flesh off of the bodies (eating it) and then taking the remains into the shadow zone with her to never been seen again. The blood and destroyed furniture...that was Onyx's problem.

Stumbling out of her room, Metal was gone, she saw the faces of a few people. One in particular, Leon. She shuffled over to him and smiled softly. She had a nice bruise on her cheek.
"Get these off of me..." she asked quietly.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Leon who was now waiting near the entrance of her quarters was surprised to find his Captain partially well. She had a bruise on her cheek, possibly from the battle that she had just gone through inside, but she seemed fine overall.

"Get these off of me..."

God he missed that voice, the husky yet sultry voice that he admitted to have gotten used to since his time away from the ship he really SHOULD be calling home. He leaned down to her wrist to take a small look at the handcuffs. They were your common handcuffs made of iron, honestly he could easily just eat the damn chains. However, he still wasn’t sure if he should be showing off his extra terrestrial abilities outside of this place. Instead the bard reached into his hair, pulling out a bobby pin. It was something taught by him from one of the first people he had met in Gaia Prime. It was an easy enough trick, take off the edge of the bobby pins, force it open and use it to trick the hatch open.

It didn’t take him much time to do and in no time The captain of the Aspers would be released from her handcuffs. However, Leon took no time to celebrate. Instead he was focused on Onyx’s Topaz eyes. “I 'eard that de officers were tryin' te arrest yer…” His voice was stern, a concerned look was stretched across the face of the alien.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Hel Malaki

Did You Know Im Utterly Insane?

Queen Of Perdition, Mistress of the Dead&Damned

Calypso burst onto the Asper's deck her face paniced.
"Draven! They got Draven!" She screamed, the sea lurching with her sudden burst of emotion. Mika looked at her wide eyed.
"What?! You were just supposed to warn them!" he said going to her.
She backed away from the angry warlock and shook her head.
"She did! They didnt take to well and surged. They got her!" she screamed back.

Hel looked at them her face dark.
"Thats it. Ive had enough." she said going to leave the ship.
She wouldnt hurt anyone that got out of her way. But so help her christos shed slaughter the ones that had her niece.
"Lex, prepare to move." she shouted. The Generals black face would turn and nod, and the troops around the city would stance up, though not moving an inch until told so.

Hel looked at Onyx, the helfire licking her body exploding around her.
"Sorry, but this war is going to start a little earlier than planned. Dravens already been through enough, and after seeing what they did to Jem, Ill not risk my nieces life, nor her mothers wrath." she said before going to step off the ship. The troops wouldnt enter the city, they would stay by the ships, simply there to fight off those that would attack them.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

"Thanks Leon...and yeah, tried to accuse me of Murder. I will update you later.' she told him when a commotion was brought to the deck of her ship.
"QUIET!" she shouted. Maybe the others would now notice that Onyx was actually free and okay? ....
"I need to think... my head hurts..." she muttered as her hands pinched the bridge of her nose upon hearing this new incident with Draven. Luci...wasn't going to like this. She needed to be kept from it.
"Hel...not a word to Draven's immediate family...not even Nessa if we can help it. These people...know...we will come for her. Listen to me this time...all of you...please...humans are not as weak as some supernaturals make them out to seem. Not all of them. Anger...can be both a gift and your own undoing. That was just seen I am thinking..." she rubbed her face.

"If you guys allow me to plan this right...we will be victorious with little to no casualties. Surely...Dravens capture makes things difficult true, we need to let them think that we are not coming for her. We need to give them something unexpected. Initially I thought that we ought to storm lower locke and then move our way up...but I am thinking...we ought to place some in lower locke and others in upper locke... meet in the middle. Main, is the heart of this large town." she said pacing a little more.

"Draven will be alright, I know she will...but we don't have much time at all. Once they think that we are not coming for her...we risk them changing their own strategies and have them try to kill her off. I can only plan this attack...by rules of my own existence...I will not be able to physically take part in this war. My business will be with the Mayor. I know...its hard to do...but you need to be still. The others aboard the other ships...they know this, they feel this. Hold tight. Victory is so close." she told them quite calmly.

"Calypso...the gorgons, leviathans and gryphons will not be needed, though it was a brilliant scare tactic! I have never seen anything quite like that. It is the humans we are dealing with...at the same time...lets try to preserve the town yeah?! Lord only knows how much money I HAVE spent trying to restore it..." she then muttered "Good for nothing, greedy, ungrateful humans..." Turning to the lot of them she nodded them all to come with her inside where they would go over actions plans, the only thing they could do to quiet the burning urgency of now within them.

(( alright, I am out. Sorry to end it here but I gotta be up early for work tomorrow. So then...I plan to have this thing underway on Saturday. I will have the proper time to dedicate to this arch then. Plus I am off sundays and mondays so yea! I will see you all soon enough. If I can squeeze on some time tomorrow I will.

Luci - that way we can get Heiden and Nessa's message delivery scene done. Okay guys...Night! It was so much fun to Rp with you guys again! heart ))

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Draven Kalisa Malaki
What Have I Gone And Run Into This Time Around, I Know That I Had Sworn Id Never Trust Anyone Again, But I Didnt Have To.
You Had Me At Hello.

Location~ Lower Locke
With~ Angry Citizens
Mood~ panicked, hurt, worried
Wearing~[Its A Pirates Life For Me]

They had disarmed her. She could taste ichor in her mouth, the bitter copper taste coated her throat.
Ichor, what her blood was called, was thick and blackish, soaked her bare shoulders and matted her hair.
Oh they had hurt her alright, and she had hurt them right back.

Everytime they thought they had beaten her into submission, she would come right back up going for the first person next to her.
Now she was sitting there against the wall, her hands tied behind her back, her left eyes bruised, but thankfully, not swollen to bad, and she was laughing, white teeth stained with her ichor.
There were many more humans here now, all gathered up preparing to fight.
And all she could do was laugh.
Because every one of them was going to die.

"The ******** ya think is so funny?" she heard and looked up, her form shimmering between corpse and beauty.
"Your all going to die. Every last one of you. You have no idea whats waiting for you out there." She said leaning her head back looking at him.
The man looked at her before coming to kneel in front of her.
"Why dont you tell us?" he said his hand coming up to graze her slightly swollen jaw. Draven let out a hellish growl, her head moving to fast for him to jerk away, her sharp teeth sinking into tender flesh of his wrist.
He cried out, his other hand snatching out to hit her off.
She made sure to take a good chunk off when it was all said and done.
"Dont ******** touch me. And I wouldnt ******** tell you if my life depended on it. What I will say you all have pissed off some pretty powerful people. And every last one of you will die." she hissed.

The men around her looked at each other a moment, as if contimplating something.
"Shes got a mouth on her this one....whadda ya say we show her what she can do with it...it doesnt seem like anyone is coming for her anyways, might as well make herself useful dont you think?" she heard and then a sharp jerk to the back of her head as they closed in. Violet eyes flashed in slight panic.
Where was Mika and the others...unless...

game plans changed...her eyes got wide realizing she was going to have wait here until they figured out a new one...she looked up at the men around her, and let out a hellish growl.
"You touch me, and I swear to god, when Im done there wont be anything left for even the reapers to cross over." she said.
They laughed at her as she felt hands tugging at her corest top and pants.
She screeched in rage, as she once again began to fight the men off.

hurry up please...please guys..
she thought as she attempted to free herself

Ive Never Seen A Smile That Can Light The Room Like Yours, Its Simply Radiant, I See It More With Every Day That Goes By, Ill Have to Make My Timing Just Right, Would It Be Okay, Would It Be Okay
If I Took Your Breath Away?

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal's dark form appeared somewhere in the depth's of the ships hull. His body just moved slowly his feet carrying him as far as he wished; his purple orbs, dancing around in the darkest light as he moved without any hesitation; thoughts running back into his mind of the woman, within the room shackled by the men. His thoughts as to why he'd saved her, why didn't he kill her and why in the blue hell had he said what he said. "Without the threat of death there's no reason to live at all." He repeated this to himself in solitude. Standing there for a moment his eye's closed as the memory rushed back into his mind, the screams of a women, the frantic actions of men forcing themselves upon her and the look in her eyes; and then it was silent, there was nothing in his mind except the picture the art form he perfected known as Death.

Seeing the woman in his mind caused the silent rage within him to build and boil once more, he wanted to cut them down, all the ones that looked as they did all those years ago. Metal's body quickly turned on the bare heel's of his bare feet. His white mane flowing and flopping against his body and jacket as it covered the slender handsome facial features. His stride now grew in length as he made his way for the exit, looking to leaving the underbelly of the wading hulk known as the Asper. It was in the darkness that his eye's caught a glimmer, something of a sheen that ran down two sides, but it was barely noticeable. After all he was in one of the darkness places of the ships. Moving to the two sources of the sheen his hands caught the barrel it was coming from, it was old and basically worn down; it seemed to no longer be able to hold liquid at least.

Smashing the top of the barrel his hand came up removing the wood he just laid into, his eye's stared down looking at the two short blades, the why they glistened within the darkness even though there was no lite. the shine of the purple, the jewel's of his eye's flowed against the bloodline of each blade. Lifting them up he took one in each hand, they were shorter, much shorter than his long Masamune; they were Wakizashi. Standing there he held them down and crossed each blade, his hands pushed them together letting the cold forgotten steel run against each other as a small sparking came from his strength and the sharpness of the blades; almost as if they'd never been used.

Taking this time now he searched the barrel and found their homes, two sheathes, one black and the other white, contrasting off one another almost like he himself. Taking this time now he tied them to his waist, each one on the side of his body, his head tilted to the side before a loud popping and cracking noise was heard. The sound of bone it was, his feet now carried him and his new found friends towards the exit. He would cross through beams and barrels, through old and new rooms. The ship might of repaired itself, but it didn't decorate itself. Soon he came to be walking amongst the people or crew again, his body was found in one of the vast hallways of the Asper. For a hulk like itself, it's looks were deceiving enough to fool one's eye's. Metal's form came t the double door way and soon placed his hand upon the wood, pressing himself into the world yet again.

Walking along the ships deck once more in his life time his eye's adjusted to the light of the sky, the cool wind breezing of the sea salted water hitting against his bare chest and blowing in the many strands of his wavy white mane. His hands came down resting upon the hilt of each of the wakizashi's, looking about the commotion that seemed to be going one. His eye's now scanned the deck for a brief moment, taking in who and what was there before his form carried him to the side of the ship. Pressing his right leg up on the railing of the ship his arm's crossed and his elbow came to rest upon his leg standing there as if he himself were captain of this vessel. His purple orbs now scanned the town, the many heart beats that still lay within such a place, he could feel them all.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

A distant squeal was heard closer to the captains quarters, Jenica the human help to Onyx was struggling. She was trying to hurry a bucket of bloody water to the edge to dump it. Onyx following right behind her.
"Onyx...if you don't mind me asking...what are you going to do about Draven. Aren't you afraid-" and that would be all she'd get out.
Onyx grabbed her by her arm, thankfully the bucket in both of their hands empty. "Of course I'm afraid! But what am I to do!?" she said to her in a low growling hiss.
Onyx let go of her she semi tossed her bucket to the floor, the last of the blood cleaned. Onyx ran both of her hands through her hair and gripped.
"O-oni...you have to find her and break her free. I don't think it can- should wait. I know it is a risk..." Jenica pleaded.

"Jenica...I am exiled still ... me making that move blows everything we're working for. I mean...I don't know where they have taken her. How much time will I waste storming door to door to look for her. You think I am not going to be attacked during any of that? I cannot do it alone."

"Take Linia."
"Linia...is with Heiden...Where she stays." Onyx slammed her fist onto the railing in frustration. That was when she spun around and in the not so distance space up ahead, she saw him. Metal was standing there looking...well never mind that. A part of her didn't like it. No wait, maybe she did. I don't know. Chewing the inside of her lip she glanced to Jenica whom was already looking at her...she quickly looked away...sniffled and then moved forward. Onyx was closing the distance between them.

When Onyx reached a certain proximity she stopped and stared at him a moment. God this was so Gawd-damn strange. She almost felt hot in the face, embarrassed! No one ever bests oni that way. "Metal..." she began to say.
Why should things be strange between them? That was the essence of their relationship no? The last she spoke with him he had come out of a long time puppeteering from Vincent...she wanted to say sooo much to him. Now wasn't the time. Metal had passed out on Onyx...and she remembered what she had whispered to him. She meant it. So...why should anything be any different.

"I was wondering if you would be interested...in a little...hunting game...with me?" she looked out to the city with him now. She felt like she just entered...the twilight zone.

Eloquent Lunatic

While Metal stood there his eye's closed as he felt the cool breeze yet again, it begin to twirl around his form and wrap against his skin as it caressed him almost, the fine air of the port just touching his cold body as it blew against him. It was them though the silence was broken, his hair was covering his face now as the word, and his name broke the silence of his thoughts. 'Metal'. It had been said, and then it followed. The sultry voice of the captain behind him, her plea, her conviction. Metal was trying to put things together, why in the hell were things so dark and dim in this place, and why in the blue hell were guards within her room, taking her, and again why did he save her.

With that thought he turned his leg pulling off the railing as he turned staring at the woman who's look gave off desperation and need. Looking at her and seeing through her his head tilted while long white locks flowed across his face and hide himself from the woman. His form slowly moved closing the small distance between, them, she sure was sure not to get to close. But Metal always did the filling out. His eyes stared from behind the curtains of white tresses as the purple faintly shined back towards the woman, her plea again ran through his head, maybe it wasn't announced as a plea, but he remembered back then she never once wanted to go, or asked to go hunting with him when he had wanted, so why now.

"Depends..."
He answer came forth, he wasn't going to sugar coat anything at the moment, if he was on a pirate ship and everyone was suppose to be a pirate or at least act as such, wy not play his part up as well. "If I help, what do I get?" He asked, his arm's now brought up to his chest as he waited to hear what it was she'd give him, if he didn't like it, simply he'd refuse, but he wondered just how much he could get from her at the moment. After all she was in the most unusual circumstances.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

You Went Away, How Dare You, I Miss You.
They Say Ill Be Okay, But Im Not Going To
Ever Get Over You

The Wolf Inside

Grays&Blues&Blacks

Neesa had been snuggled up close to Heiden, her head on his chest, and had been fast asleep.
She didnt know what it was that woke her.
Sitting up, mis matched eyes peering around in the dark she got up, good thing she could see as if it was day light.
Finding her skirt she shimmed it on, removing her sleepy time shirt and putting on her black baby tee.
Slipping her shoes on, her eyes narrowed as she quietly, ever so quietly to keep from waking Heiden, she slipped out of the room, the door closing behind her with a small click.

The hall ways were empty. Something...something was calling for her. She could feel it. Ears perked high she tip toed down the hallway, and minutes later out of the Inn.
The cold hit her, and she hissed. She had forgotten her jacket.
Growling she glanced up and down the empty street, standing there and rubbing her head she almost thought she was crazy when she caught the scent.

That smell of earth and some spice that reminded her of heat. There was a hint of blood and something dark. It made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end, as she slwoly turned around.
She saw fire red hair, pulled back in a pony tall from his pale face, bright blue eyes gleaming with amusement. His black shirt hugged his body showing off the contours found there, tucked into slim fitting jeans all tied together with his usual black boots.
"Oh good, I havent lost my touch. I was beginning to think I did, you werent answering my call like you used to do. Remember? You used to run out all excited like to see me." his voice was heard as he stepped towards her.

She was frozen in one spot, unable to move.
She hadnt seen him since...she hadnt seen for so long now. The darkness had only gotten deeper, she could see it in him, around him. He was just as gorgeous as he had been when she last saw him.
Only thing was..she wasnt ready to see him, she couldnt see him.
"Xavier..." she croaked out. It made sense now, he had been feeding off of her, pulling at her sense to get her ouot as he down when she had been younger and they had to sneak out because of her father.
She blinked and suddenly he was right in front of her, dragons eyes gazing down at her. He was so much taller than she was. His hand went to cup her cheek, his thumb tracing her mouth.
"Its been so long. I was here visiting family, you know mother lives not to far from here, and I heard about the commotion. So I figured..." he said his head dipping to the crook of her neck.
"I figured Id see how you were doing my little wolf. What do you say? For old times sake.." he said flashing a smile.

Neesa felt everything around her freeze as she finally got her tongue back. She shoved him away from her, a pained look crossing her face.
"Get away from me. You shouldnt have..god damn it Xavier...leave." she said, unable to string her sentences together. She turned on her heel and went to go back to the Inn, suddenly feeling drained. The wolf in her raised its head in a growl, and she turned. He was feeding off of her...She took a few more steps before her knees got weak and she went to fall. He caught her.
"Oh here, You need some help? C'mon, Ill help you my little wolf." he said with a smile scooping her up. She wanted to hurl at his touch. But she couldnt move, he was draining her way to fast.
Humming to himself he went inside the Inn, carrying her to her room.
She was trying to break free, and her merely laughed.

"Its fine Neesa. I just wanna visit with an old friend." he said with a grin. She shook her head harder. Her eyes got wide, Heiden was still in the room.
wake up Heiden I need you right now.. she thought wishing desperatly she could shift.
She was to weak.

Xavier kicked the room door open, none to quietly and went to go drop her on the bed when he saw the body of another male. His eyes narrowed as he looked down at the girl in his arms.
"Oh? Whats this? You didnt tell me you had a boyfriend." he sneered.

hes..hes not my boyfriend.. she thought. she was getting cold now, the tips of her fingers beginning to turn white.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

"Depends...if I help, what do I get?"
Onyx tsk'd loudly followed by the muttering of "Bloody pirate"
Her head turned to Metal "Careful there love...your starting to sound a lot like a real pirate now!" she said with a tiny flare of the old onyx. She looked away ... you could feel it if you couldn't see it...she was thinking. Hard.

What would she give to the save the life of a very long time friend? What would Luci think of her...if she didn't keep her promise to watch out for her whenever she could, even if Draven didn't need it 95% of the time. Draven...was connected to Luci and Luci was connected to Soverus, to her past, a small piece of her heart. ********.
'Whatever you want Metal...' she was almost sure that there wasn't anything he could ask for that she couldn't give save maybe the lives of her loved ones or to stop doing the things that made her, her of course.

Looking back at Metal she gave him this sort of confused look. "... I thought you enjoyed this sort of thing? Since when did the harbinger need a reason?" it sort of came out before she could stop it.

Her eye's shot to the deck at her feet. "Name it. What do you want?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces