Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

onyx2047

Andrea smiled as she watched Kelly move around the kitchen. The room made her stomach rumble and her mouth water. "I am very much looking forward to trying anything you make" she laughed and when she was invited to help she jumped up.

"I don't know anything about cooking or baking, but I am willing to try!" she said enthusiastically. "Griffton said that your pie's are the best, and if he says so I would much like to make one with you if that is okay with you?" Andrea was excited to be doing something so worth while.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kelly smiled just so please at her words. "Great! How about....we make....a banana chocolate cream pie?" she said going and getting all the tools necessary for the job.
'Alright so...we need..3 bananas, sliced and divided. So...can you peel these here and just slice then up for me? You can place it in this bowl here" she said handing her the banana's and knife.
Kelly then went and washed her hands quite thoroughly. She would get out various measuring cups and spoons and mini dishes and start measuring out 2 cups of milk, 3/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of whipping cream, 1/4 cup of cornstarch, 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, 1 tsp of vanilla extract and 1/4 tsp of salt. It was always good to have this stuff pre-measured before baking. It made the process smooth and was a common mistake in the kitchen. Kelly had many prepared gram cracker pie crusts and pulled out one along with 2 eggs. This recipe called for just the yolks so she would crack them and separate the yolk and place it into it's own dish.
Kelly would set up the double broiler and mix together the sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cocoa on top of it. She would then mix in the milk and eggs and stir.

By this time Andrea would be finished with the banana's so she would have her take over stirring the mixture on the double broiler. "Come and stir this deary for about 5-6 minutes okay?" she said to her sweetly. "When it is done, just stir in this vanilla here and then turn off the broiler and let it cool." Kelly said giving her instructions.

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal's feet were hanging off the top of the Asper, he'd been watching the woman for quite a while now, he wondered if she was either getting old or just lazy, after all she was suppose to be able to sense him wasn't she? Or maybe because of the changes Metal had made in one, attire and normally personality most of the time if she couldn't find him. A small shake came from him as he sat there his hands holding to the top of the cabin, he just watched her sit and drink, she look so damn bored. Metal just smirked and then laid back allowing his arms to come out and flow behind his head. "You're boring like this..." He muttered before closing his eye's and sighing, it was then that his hand's came from out behind his head, his legs raised back and his body curled up into a ball on his back.

it was then that he just flipped up and off the roof of the cabin that rested aboard the ship, his body came shooting down as he landed on his feet much like a cat. He stared at the woman as he wore his new clothes, something Metal had gotten used too. A tight fitted jacket that clung to his skin and wrapped around both arms all the way down to his wrist, while it left the torso and some of his lower back wide open and exposed. Now Metal was a very toned and physical individual; his chest was pale, and held the marking of the large tattoo on his chest above his heart. The Lotus Blossom. He just slowly started walking towards her, watching the fire lite up within his purple gems; Metal's bare feet pressing against the cold and hard wooden deck of the Asper as he stretched his arm's up in the air, making little noise as he did so. A small tease if you will, something he always liked to do with Oni. "So tell me...whatcha doing?" He was always one to ask question, though his tone was either the same or always different; this time he seemed to be in more of a playful mood than anything. He just stood back now, awaiting her answer; his mind racing with thoughts and voices."By the way, it's way too hot for black."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

She jumped a little to the sound of a voice. When Onyx was deep in thought she couldn't sense a damn thing. It was called having your guard down, something she had gotten comfortable with aboard her own ship. If she was viewing in her spark mode she could have seen the energy laying semi dormant like a lethargic cat. However, she hadn't been. A flash of purple was what she saw first just over the tip of the flames. Down by the waters edge it had been rather cool in comparison to say upper locke so she hat lit the fire. you're boring like this... his words floated through her mind like a haunting memory accept it wasn't a memory at all. She wanted to retort with something smart assed as usual like: I was enjoying some quiet time...but...to be frank she had had enough quiet time. True she had been very busy as of late with family matters and the resurrection of Lockeport...but it wasn't the same thing. Onyx was use to a different tempo in her life, seriously lacking as of late.

As Metal came down from the roof top of the cabin and slightly side stepped the fire pit she could see his change in attire. She quite liked it actually. She was a firm believer that leaving things suggestive was more alluring than just baring it all in the open. He had changed beat on her. He had asked her simply what she had been doing. Now Onyx couldn't retort. She took in a deep breath that in turn sounded like a deep sigh. "Just thinking ... nothing more and yet never the less very important to my current position." she told him truthfully.

Her glance had shifted back to the flames...she took a sip of her beer. When he had made his last comment those yellow topaz eyes that were like molten pools of gold landed back upon him. She hesitated a moment. She had to think about what he had said. Setting down her beer, never taking her eye's from him she slid off her black cropped jacket and tossed it to the chair beside her. Her delicate and yet strong fingers wrapped back around the neck of her beer bottle.
"Never noticed. Thanks." she said. In her tone there was the slightest hint of an awakening flame.
"and what of you? Just what are you up to?" it was her turn to ask him the very same question.

Eloquent Lunatic

Standing there his mind wandered waiting for her to come at him with daggers in the form of words, well it was her usually manner for when talking with him. Though she seemed to be left speechless, which was something he was known for doing, though maybe in a different manner than still living. Now he began to pace, not really watching her he just listened as his arm's extended upwards and allowed them to come and rest behind his head as he walked in front of her, going from left to right sides of the fire as he did so. "Tch." He shrugged hearing her tell him that all she'd been doing was thinking, how wasteful. "Stop thinking and start doing, or else you'll grow moss just like a rock at the bottom of the sea." Now he what he meant, stop being so lazy, if you want something done then do it, even if you have to do it yourself.

He had stopped pacing when he saw the jacket come off, it raised his brow, and his interest, with a quick turn on his heels he merely walked towards her watching her again as she was laying on her back. What an interesting position, especially for one that he'd bitten before, he just wondered about the scar, he was very surprised that it hadn't ever really fully healed, which made her worms so much more interesting. But as he approached she finally retorted back with the same question he'd laid out for her. "Well at this very moment, believe it or not, I'm thinking about your assets..." A little more emphasis on the word 'assets'. Metal's arms just dropped. "But besides that I'm just bored out of my ******** eyeballs..." He growled and groaned before taking a seat beside her, crossing his legs over one another and grabbing the tip of his toes as he positioned himself to be sitting so he was staring at her and then fire was to his right. "Delicious." He grinned showing his fangs to her.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

She wasn't offended by his next words. How could she be when she knew he was right. Forget the fact of who it was coming from his words held merit.
'I know. It was just me deciding what I want to do about it. Never mind that. It's taken care of." she didn't wanna talk about herself right now.

When at first he said he was thinking about her 'assets' she couldn't help it! Her first reaction was to laugh. So ... she did. Her fingers came up immediately to stem it. She cleared her throat and her face of it all. He said he was bored out of his skull. She watched him take a seat which was good because when he had started walking towards her after pacing like a shark...it had got her blood moving. He called her "delicious" and showed off his fangs in a grin.

"Now that isn't like you. I never thought i was in your palate range" she said trying to keep things cool and as less intense as possible. But even in the tone of her voice she couldn't hide that curiously playful tone. Something happened in this moment that even took her own self by surprise. Was she really playing with fire just to relive the feelings of passion she had once felt within her own self so long ago? The sight of his fangs both scaring and thrilling her...but she realized that it wasn't the fangs she was truly afraid of. It was the being behind them. James had fangs. She wasn't afraid of them or him. Had her sex life become so stagnant that she'd tempt a beast to quiet her inner desires, temptations and curiosity?

She had to wonder what the hell was wrong with her!? She'd make no movements to show the chain reactions of her thought process upon her face. "And what makes you think that you'd be able to cure your boredom here anyways?" she tried hard to set this convo on a less sexually tyrantical path.

Eloquent Lunatic

Sitting there his head tilted back and forth allowing the long strands of his messy white mane to flow back and forth against his skin and his clothes; his eyes were still watching her as she seemed to tense up a bit. This excited him for some reason, the fact that his words might had stung this time, in fact he couldn't recall a time where she had let anything he said really bother her; so maybe this was a first of many episodes they would have.

Finally though he seemed to stop tilting his head back and forth like some bored child, his eyes came to rest against her while he sat. He could hear the fire roaring beside him though he blocked most of it out. Metal was used to ignoring sounds, after all once you live with two other people constantly trying to tell you what to do you get tired of having to listen. As she spoke to him his mind raced, hearing her words, did she just tell him she didn't think she was ever on the menu so to speak. Another toothy grin forced itself upon his facial features, showing the large fangs again he just leaned forward speaking to her in now a rather soothing and alluring tone. "What made you think that?" He asked but before she could answer him he would cut her off calling back an older time. "Remember the water, how it stung, the red color of the sea as it ran by you and the waves crashed against our bodies. My jaw locked against your side piercing your skin and running my tongue along your waist pulling the blood from you, taking...." he paused almost whispering to her. "Your power."

With that he rolled backwards and up onto his feet as he now stood before her looking as she continued to lay. He felt her tense again he could see how she was looking at him, it was different, she was trying to toy with him, get him to give chase in some game of hers; or was it a game? Metal just turned at her last question, his hands came down and rested against the ship's railing as he looked outwards towards the ocean. "I always have fun here, just depends on who or what I'm having fun with." He spoke of fun as nothing more than a child's game, but she'd know he meant killing. "Besides, I have you all to my self all sprawled out in nothing more than a corset and I can sense something's up; you're acting different." He growled this time turning around and leaning his a** against the railing crossing his arms. "Like what ya see or is the sun in your eyes cause you're looking awful hard."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

His grin made goosebumps rise up onto her flesh. His words told her that she was sorely mistaken and he affirmed that notion by forcing her to remember a particular time in which he bit her. Now her stomach was curling. That memory...she wanted to stab him for it, twist the blade and watch his blood run. Her nose twitched, the only sign of annoyance and an amassing anger that was now brewing inside of her. Metal spoke about having "fun" and she did get the undertone knowing he meant murder. This also bothered her deeply for we all know by now what Onyx had come to stand for. She didn't even watch him get him nor did she respond to any of that for fear her voice would break and he'd have the satisfaction in knowing he got under her skin. It bothered him more to be calm. However, even she knew that playing that game for far too long would only lead to an attack to make her react. So when he said he had her all alone as she lounged in the chair before the fire pit, claiming he knew something was up and making his last smart remark she cleared her throat.
"Shut your face metal" she began calm and cooly "Before I am forced to whip this very good bottle of Guinness at your head and be at a REAL lost." she said with a growl. "and don't flatter yourself too much less the flame of this fire pit burn your sorry a** away" it was the best she could do to make him think she was her 'typical self'. She took a long miserable sip of her beer.

Eloquent Lunatic

"Flatter myself, never." He shrugged his shoulders at her once again while he seated himself along the railing of her ship; he just stared at her for a moment and then yawned as she was mouthing him off now. As as threatened him he just waited waiting to hear what she was going to say, well at least to get to her point. Though all this time she merely retorted back with threats to his comments about going out and playing. "Well now..." He began pushing himself from the railing as he watched her now rip upon the drink she had in her hand. "If I can't play with the public how about you and I play?" He chuckled and then turned again looking towards the cabin, he remembered the time there and the days spent on the boat; sometimes it almost made him sick to think that he could have acted so nice back then. "Blah." He pointed towards her drink he could smell it's aroma from where he stood, not even the burning wood could make that go away. "Yeah don't throw that at me, I'd have to rip one of your fingers off if ya did. It smells terrible." Shaking his head and blowing air from his nose he looked around. "Again...boring like this...' He then walked towards her and soon straddled over top the lounge chair she was laying about in, his arms came down to her sides holding to the handles of the chair as he leaned down towards her. "Entertain me." He wasn't asking.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

'Glad to know you know your place!' she muttered when he said he'd never flatter himself.
She was convinced he enjoyed hearing her threaten him. The way he yawned at her pretending like he had skipped over the things she had said and his own response...it was a dangerous game they played. He then proposed a rather perplexing question to her and Metal had always been good with saying things in which could have double meanings. It was how he got away with so much in his life. At least that was how she perceived it. She just watched him a moment slightly thrown off. This was ******** torture. Sheer torture for her. They were both overtly sexual beings and both filled with a certain amount of hate for one another which is why they did what they did to both themselves and each other. The woman could handle quite a bit but...she was no ordinary woman and to be talked to or treated as such...was fuel. His immediately close proximity to her made her chest fall slightly short of breath and her chest tighten. Like a jackal that didn't like to be cornered she didn't like the invasion of her space when it wasn't permitted. Her curiousness to his fangs and his amazing vampiric physique left her in a single snap once he had crossed this line. From a short distance she was alright but this close ... made you wonder how she managed before what with him sleeping in her room. One word. Anita. Her own anger was even clouded from the facts to which lay dormant inside.

She glared up at him through her own lashes as he had closed the distance. She was looking very very menacing right about now. Every cell put on edge due to his offending nature. He said the words entertain me in a manner that held no other options and it was like firing off a gun inside. Her left hand reached up and caught it's self up into his hair right at the base of his neck. She tugged once downwards and simultaneously brought her right hand up which still held her beer bottle, and smashed it into the side of his face. She didn't notice whether or not the beer bottle broke but what she did know was that beer was definitely all over him and some on herself. As she had hit him she had let him go and leaped out of that chair! No way she'd stay there a sitting duck. She made the attempt in running for the stairs that would lead to her room and while fast...she wasn't a vampire. Onyx didn't have her blades on her, only the ones secured to her right thigh that were tucked under her skirt.

Eloquent Lunatic

Having been standing over her for a moment or so he could hear her heart beat getting faster and faster, he didn't anticipate that it was from her own adrenaline and the decision that she'd made in her mind that was causing she a reaction. Metal having cornered her on the deck, just smiled at her as she leaned towards him and reached up quickly, it was then 'SMASH' the glass broke across his head and on his face. Tiny pieces stuck into his skin as he tumbled over to the side of her, falling to the floor of the deck as he shook his head quickly, attempting to get back to his feet. It was also at the same time that he could smell that horrific nasty s**t she'd been drinking.

Back to his feet somewhat he stumbled to the other side of the railing and ran his left hand across his face tugging at pieces that were still caught into flesh, sure enough though he was healing the damned alcohol still stung like a son of a b***h. His eye's now narrowed as a deep growl resonated from his chest, smashing his right hand down against the railing he quickly turned just in time to see her bouncing a** just running across the deck. Well who was he to argue with the woman in what she'd done, he'd asked to be entertained and well she did deliver, after all he did like to give chase. Shaking his head drying off from the nasty beer, he took off after her, leaping over the fire pit so he wouldn't have to go around it.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Like a cat on a slipper surface, they were clawing to run and getting no where fast. This was how she felt in comparison to his speed. Onyx's eye's narrowed determined to reach her destination before he got his deathly hands on her. She really didn't want to have to run but she didn't feel like being brutally tormented either. Damn him! Onyx knew she wasn't going to make it though and that was just all there was to it. She got just before her double doors when she spun and around and screamed 'STOP!'.

Slowly she took one step behind the other backing up until her back bumped her doors. Hands behind her back on the door knobs, chest rising and falling she spoke.
"You...deserved that! don't you come any closer to me metal or I swear...I will stab you with everything sharp i own!" and you better believe she meant it or damn well die trying!
"If it's a fight you want...then you ought to know better...I am practically unarmed..." most didn't know that she carried those pretty thigh daggers of hers at all times. She wasn't lying, after all she did say practically.

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal came clawing and biting his way across the deck, and boy did his eyes look something fierce, his hair flowed behind him as he moved along the deck brushing against the mast as he left claw markings into the wood. His body found hers as she headed for the doors, he quickly increased his speed as he was about to reach out and rip her a good one. She turned and spun towards him yelling at what seemed like the top of her lungs to stop. Which he did. Metal stopped just a few feet away, sadly for him just out of arm's reach. "You...Expect me to not want to harm you?" He questioned, his hand coming up to rub the back of his neck as he bent over rubbing his head for a moment before standing back up looking at her.

At that time she'd already pressed herself against the door, he grinned listening to her try and persuade him not to come closer, or attempt to dismantle her. "You've stabbed me enough times, and with just about everything." He growled he began to pace again watching her as if he were behind some cage. "You know I can get to you before you can move." He whispered, he wanted to tell her, he wanted her to know that he was faster. "I think you owe me an apology." He growled yet again, blood was running down the side of his forehead, of course it had almost stopped but still it was there.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

"Yeah your damn right I expect you to not harm me! You told me to entertain you and you deliberately invaded my personal space!" she shot back at him. She could feel her heart smashing within its cage. She watched him carefully as he paced...she wanted to tell him that he looked good covered in his own blood even if it most already dried. While his words may have been true regarding stabbing him with nearly everything anyways she wasn't going to apologize! It wouldn't change a damn thing and besides he deserved it. His words of whisper made her more defensive. Oh how the truth stung.
"Maybe but I'll never just give in Metal and you know it" she growled back at him in her own low hiss.

Eloquent Lunatic

Finally he came to a halt as his pacing was concerned, he found himself standing again before her, this time she was corner yet again and he had her where he semi wanted her. She was growling and throwing remarks back and forth as they stood in front one another, as she told him why she did it he just hissed and growled deeper. His head shook as he spoke up. "Apologize!" He screamed, though standing there she made it quite clear that she wasn't going to do that, it was then he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. After her last comment to him, about never giving in to him he quickly lunged forward stepping down on his left leg like raising his right leg up. Within doing this his foot came up looking to plant itself hard against her chest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff