Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

User Image"You were having a conversation with your friends," Fumasu said as he held up his massive hands in defense. "I felt it would be rude to interrupt, that's all." A bead of sweat formed on the back of his head. He was semi-scared of a woman who was roughly half his size. Kinda sad really.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Mmkay!]]

Alessandra's green eyes became wide with excitement, much wider than they usually were. "That is PERFECT." She clapped her hands together excitedly, eagerly. "And you can make a couple stretchers with that paper! It's perfect... But it means we'll definitely have to watch our backs every minute of the day, asleep or not. They won't go easy on you just 'cause they met you." Lesi grinned mischievously, wishing that she'd been able to see her cousin's faces when they woke up. After a stunt like this, if they could pull it off, well, Lesi wondered what kind of s**t was was getting herself into.

"When should we get started?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx shook her head...."oi....if you will all excuse me" she said give a bow to all that were left.

Onyx would leave to attend some busniess...

(( sorry guys but im out! Cya tmorrow! -hugs- night! ))
User Image

"Well.. we start as soon as they get into a nice deep sleep. But.. I'm kinda thinking we should ask Onyx to use her boat.. I mean.. if not I'll make one but I was also thinking about hanging their clothes high up above the crows next." She replied, glad Lesi was as excited about the plan as Jix was. She snickered and started to walk off towards the ship.

"I've had worse happen, I'm sure I can handle and be prepared for anything those two throw at me and us. I can always set up traps near my door." She stated with a snicker. Jix was still worried about getting them to the island without waking them up.. but they could always just dump them in the water and take off if they woke up.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rhiannon hadnt heard Onyx as the girl had already passed out on the deck. but it was just a drunk sleep, she could easily be awakened.

((night onyx!! i'm still kind of around ... if anyone still wants to rp, just poke my character lol))
User Image
"Good night then," Fumasu said with a bow and vanished into the shadows. He had some business to take care as well.
((Good night to you all. I'm off!))

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Aww, durn. She left for the night. XP]]

Lesi stood as well and trotted after her friend, grinning excitedly. "Hells yeah! I mean, they could easily phase and swim back... But wolves can't clmib up to get their clothes down from a crow's next!" She giggled and bounced along down the dock, wondering how long it would take before they were in a deep sleep. Probably the same amount of time she did...

"Haha, they're crashing in my room, just for tonight. Normally they prefer to sleep outside, as wolves, but they like beds, too... Which means I can crash with you again!" She planned that one well. Lesi liked sleeping alone just as much as Jix did, and it wasn't often that the opportunity came around for her, being a traveler and all.
User Image

(( Aww.. darn. Oh well, the plan must go on!))

Jix was in such a good mood that she found herself skipping onto the ship. She wasn't sure if she'd be awake when the boys came aboard nude to get their clothes.. but she would try to make a point of being awake. Jix looked at Lesi when she said she'd crash with her again.. Jix shrugged and smiled.. hoping she wouldn't have a random nightmare but since she didn't take meds she didn't expect any. "Sure, you can crash in my room. Lets go down there now.. I kinda need to get out of my wet clothes though so I'm heading that way right now." She stated, pointing off towards the stairs.

Jix walked to the pile of stuff she'd left on deck and lifted it and then walked down to her room with the books and papers under her arm, opening the door and walking to the bed so she could drop her stuff. The black book that she seemed to treasure more then the others was deposited in a drawer of the night stand.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"Yeah, me too. Gotta borrow some more again. And if you really don't want me to stay then just let me know." She smiled a bit as they made their way down to Jix's room, tilting her head curiously at the book that her friend had carried all weekend. She wondered what was in it, but figured she'd save her questions for later.

Lesi skipped over to Jix's closet and pulled out the bag of clothes again, rummaging through it to pull out a simple black tanktop and another pair of dark jeans. She danced into the bathroom before Jix did and changed quickly, slipping into the clothes as fast as she could so that she wouldn't be taking up too much time. Her damp hair was pulled back into a rubber band she'd found laying around, tying it back out of her green eyes. And then she came back out cheerily, all smiles.
User Image

Jix waited for Lesi to come out of the shower before she picked a couple sheets of paper up. "No no, its fine. I've been dying to sleep with ma personal heater" She replied with a giggle as she went into the bathroom now that it was vacant. Jix turned her wet clothes into wet paper and set it on the sink to dry, taking the new paper and folding herself a pair of baggy camo pants and a camo tank top. She liked dressing camo when pulling pranks.. made her feel all military-ish.

Jix emerged from the bathroom, bouncing on one foot as she wrestled a black ankle sock on her foot, then repeated with the other, giggling nervously as she almost crashed into Lesi. "Whoops.. " She muttered before plopping down on the bed, fully dressed and ready.

"Wait a bit or check on them now?" She asked as she rolled over on her back, her lower legs hanging off the bed. Jix reached over to the night stand to grab the medicine for her naval ring and dabbed some on while laying there, fiddling with the skull and cross bones jewelry afterwards.
A tall robed figure lands gently on the bow of the ship and looks calmly as his eyes shine like silver. He walks quietly towards the bar and enters the area taking refugee in an open chair. He pulls his hood back revealing Grey silky hair that was short. He smiles to himself as music begins to play around him.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Be right back...]]

Lesi grinned and glanced towards the door, green eyes flashing with their usual mischievousness. "Let's go now... It's payback time." She stood up from the edge of the bed with and bounce and headed for the door, pulling it open and leaving it like that for Jix to exit.

She trotted down the hall to where her room was and gently pushed it open, peeking her head in first then stepping completely inside. She held the door open for Jix, giggling as quietly as she could at the sight of the two snoring boys, Sumner sprawled out on the floor and Tristan curled up in the bed. Lesi had a feeling that was what the wrestling match was for earlier- who claimed the bed tonight.

"Well, there's your answer..." She whispered, rolling her eyes a bit. "They are out cold."
The tall robed man got up and quickly left the bar and went to the deck. He hummed slightly as he walked around the ship softly not to really stir anyone's attention. "Such a nice night." He said in a velvet voice.
Sly walked out on to the deck a cigarette hanging from his lips, his lighter flicking as the man spoke. "It's a wonderful night." he replied, walking toward the robed figure. "Hello there, my name is Sly." He held a hand out to the man, offering a warm handshake.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rhiannon could hear voices as she slept near the fire out on the deck. She started to wake, only half drunk now. She could get drunk easily, but it left her system pretty quickly. Which was probably why she always drank...... with a yawn, the small dark woman with ice blue eyes looked inquisitively to the two men out on the deck... she didn't know them. Then again, she just met most of the people she might call friends tonight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff