Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

"Alright, i'll have those up in a minute." he walked back to the kitchen, pulling out eggs, bread, cheese and a can of tomato soup. He cracked three eggs in a skillet and fried them up, scrambled, putting the grilled cheese on the griddle, putting the halves together for two sandwiches before cutting them into halves and putting them on a plate with the heated tomato soup between the two halves on each side of the plate. Finally he put a salad in a bowl and plated the eggs. He took the eggs out to Rhiannon, sitting them on the bar next to her before taking the bowl and plate out to the other woman, setting them on the table before her. "There you go, hope it's to your liking. Let me know if you need anything else." He returned to the bar, grabbing himself a beer, taking a long sip of it. "So what brings you here," he asked Rhiannon.
User Image

"Ooo.. thats a good idea. But your the one climbing up there. I'm no good at the climbing thing." She told Lesi as the boat came to shore. Jix hopped out of the boat and did her best to pull it on shore a bit. She motioned to Lesi to take hold of the stretcher and lift on her mark, and on the count of 3 they lifted him up and laid him on the beach. "I think we should leave him right on the beach, so anyone passing by on a boat can see him here naked." She giggled as they slid him off the stretcher.

"I'll uhh.. get his clothes." Jix stated, thinking that Lesi wouldn't be fond of seeing her cousin in the nude.. Jix didn't know how comfortable she was with that so she took the job on, motioning for Lesi to turn around while Jix completely stripped him. She was surprised he didn't wake up honestly.. despite being gentle it would still wake up a normal person. Jix threw the stretcher back in the boat, along with his clothes and pushed the boat back into the water, waiting for Lesi to get on before she jumped in herself to start rowing back. When she felt she was far enough away Jix burst out in laughter, tears swelling up in her eyes as she rolled around on her seat. This was to good..

Minutes later they'd reach the boat again and Jix attached the pully system to row boat and started pulling the boat up till they were eye level with the ships deck. Jix threw the clothes at Lesi. "Go hang em up!" She shouted and hopped onto the ship.
"Thank you kindly," Yuko said, polishing off the first bottle, moving onto the second, and starting to delve into the food she had been served. It smelled good enough for her, then again, she wasn't too picky when hunger was the strongest desire she felt.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

"ah thankyou so much!" Rhiannon took the plate from Sly and before anyone knew it, the eggs were gone, down in her stomach. Ah the hunger of a woman who hasn't eaten in a while. Her ice blue eyes looked into Sly's when he asked his question. "Me? Well let's say I ran into trouble and this was the best place to be" she smiled gently. "what about you? She inquired.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

After it was all over, and they were a safe distance away, Lesi had laughed herself into tears as well, nearly doubled over. She caught the clothes quickly and used the ropes loosened from the sails to climb up their support beams, draping each article of clothing out over the wooden beams.

She swung down laughing the entire time, and tried to call out just like Tarzan would, but she failed miserably. "Ooo, he is gonna be sooo pissed~!" Lesi found it hard to stop laughing, and she glanced upwards to see the clothes hanging there.

"Ahh, I can't wait to see his reaction. But it's pretty late... And sleeping sounds awesome right now." She yawned in between giggles, ready for sleep. "What do you think? Sooner we get to sleep, sooner we get woken up by the sound of yelling."
User Image

Cristian walked into the place and looked around, unsure. He walked to the bar and sat down on a stool. At his side walked a tiger cub, approximately six months old, when he sat she jumped up onto his lap. His violet eyes scanned the scene.

User Image

Lesi's yawn was contagious and Jix followed with a long one herself. She smiled at the sound of going to sleep and suddenly she jumped up. "Last one there is a ugly butt!" She shouted and took off into the bar and down the stairs, nearly tripping on her feet and tumbling down the set of stairs. Once she hit the bottom floor she ran down the hall and burst into her room, diving onto her bed.

"Sleep time!" She shouted as she stretched on the bed, kicking off her shoes and wiggling out of her pants. She threw her shirt off to the side and wiggled under the cover, yawning once more. Jix would probably end up waking cuddled up against Lesi.. Jix was naturally attracted to warmth while she slept..

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Goodnight~!]]

Lesi shook her head and followed close behind, grinning the entire time. She launched herself into Jix's bed, causing the pillows to fly into the air and her head to bump hard against the headboard. Alessandra frowned and sat up, rubbing at the spot she'd hit her head, though it was too funny not to laugh at.

Ahh, sleepytime, finally~" She sighed in content and settled into bed, sleeping on her stomach with her arms folded up underneath her body. She still had all the clothes on, owning no PJs, but she didn't care. It only took a few short minutes before she was in as deep a sleep as her cousins, nice and nightmareless for the first time in a couple of days.
Elysion Pedion
"ah thankyou so much!" Rhiannon took the plate from Sly and before anyone knew it, the eggs were gone, down in her stomach. Ah the hunger of a woman who hasn't eaten in a while. Her ice blue eyes looked into Sly's when he asked his question. "Me? Well let's say I ran into trouble and this was the best place to be" she smiled gently. "what about you? She inquired.
"I got an invite from the owner to come visit. So are you needing a place to stay then?" he asked her, hoping the rooms were readily accessible.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rhiannon nodded. "actually I stayed in one of the rooms here last night." She yawned. "in fact I think i'm back off to bed now! Thankyou so much for the eggs they were delicious!" Rhiannon then walked over to where the bedrooms were, and collapsed in the room she slept in last night.

((night everyone! ))
"Night." he looked at his watch and smiled, walking through the fireplace.
User Image

Jix laughed when Lesi hit her head.. she didn't want to laugh but she didn't seem hurt. Lesi fell asleep as fast as she always did and Jix curled under the covers and closed her eyes, falling asleep herself in a matter of minutes.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( Happy valentines day ))
The admiral awoke with a quick snort, having been the previous night up, drinkless, and then to pass out in a chair reclining with one pistol drawn and clutched in-hand whilst he slept uneasily. apon awaking he simply slipped his pistol into the bandoleer under his coat and turned about his head in searching for a bartender. "Hoi. where's the tender at?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff