Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Sparkly Sex Symbol

She smiled a beautiful pearly white smile at Sly, "nice to meet you! As for the bar, i'll follow." But before she went to grab the bottle of wine she still had out on the deck, and slipped her blue high heels back on. Yup, she was definitely only tipsy by now. Interesting how she worked. Rhiannon made her way back to the bar, and placed the bottle of wine back where she found it, refusing to drink for the rest of the evening. She then hopped onto the bartop, her favorite place to sit. She noticed other people in the bar at the moment, but for some reason she felt a little shy and thus kept to herself.
"Yuko Icihara," she introduced with a slight nod of her head. "A pleasure to meet you. Do you have a name, Sir who likes drinking on the sea?"

She looked at the shy young woman, and gave her a nod of the head. "Evening."
Wish Granter Yuko
"Ahh, yes, I would like something to eat, whatever is ready... and the house special for a drink," she ordered from the man named Sly. "I couldn't tell if I was supposed to place an order or get it on my own. I was a bit confused as it were, but it happens to me from time to time."
"Actually, the bar is open, but i can get you a drink if you want one. And as for food, I don't know if anything is ready yet, but I can cook a little. I can do soup and salad and possibly grilled cheese." he remembered that he hadn't introduced himself. "Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Sly."

Dapper Smoker

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Ah,Yuki...knew a whoore in Singapore named Yuki. Amazing things she could do with a few lengths of rope and a radish." He smiled and hopped the bar,landing on his good foot. "My names Captain Leinhart...I'm a pirate." He nodded and uncapped a bottle of rum,taking a drink.
"That would be nice, I don't know much about what's offered on a ship Sly-san," Yuko said. "Oh, soup and salad, and possibly grilled cheese. All of that sounds wonderful."

She looked towards Leinhart, "A pirate eh? Well tis a pleasure. But I am no whore, so do please refrain from calling me such? I own a shop, nothing more than that." Of course there was something more to the shop itself, but she didn't usually broadcast that.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Lesi rolled her eyes a bit, laughing slightly louder this time and returning the wink. "I dread the day you or my cousins think up some grand scheme for me. Karma's a b***h, and I've got some bad s**t coming." She laughed a bit more and shook her head, heading back down the stairs with Jix.

Lesi pushed the door open slowly and peeked inside just as she had before, not noticing that the snoring had stopped. Tristan had woken up, and he sat up from where he was laying on the floor, picking at the fabric of the stretcher. "So, what's the plan this time...?" He motioned for Lesi and Jix to come in, a huge smirk glued to his face.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rhiannon smiled at the other woman and said a quiet "hello" As she sat there she noticed the pirate hop the bar with awe, but she quickly frowned as she heard what he said to Yuki. It was one of many reasons most men disgusted her. Rhiannon just kind of kept to herself, letting her body sober up completely.

Dapper Smoker

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
"I didn't call ya a whore...I just said you share the name." He shrugged. "Regardless I am off...I must vanish as I am summoned!" He hobbled off the boat.
User Image

Jix peeked in after her to see that he had woken up and motioned them in.. Jix wasn't sure if she should tell him the truth or try to come up with a plausible excuse and try to get him to go back to sleep. She figured Tristan wouldn't buy anything she said though.. especially with Sumner gone.

"Aww... you woke up.. We were gonna drag you out to a island and strip you, hanging your clothes above the crows next so you'd have to swim back nude and get them.." She stated truthfully. "But.. you woke up.."

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Going to bed soon...]]

He raised an eyebrow and laughed, glancing towards Jix. "I see that my cousin has been a bad influence... Unless you were like this before she met you. I'm guessing you guys have Sumner all ready to go. I'll pretend to be innocent as long as I'm left alone... I get the bed now, after all." Tristan's smirk grew as he stood and headed for the bed, sitting up cross-legged on it.

"I think we can settle for one person... Is that cool?" Lesi giggled and turned to Jix, tilting her head cutely.
"Alright then, I'll get you some food. Until then help yourself to a drink." He headed toward the kitchen, seeing Rhiannon on the bar. "Would you like something as well?" He smiled at her, hoping she wouldn't want anything hard to cook because he couldn't cook too well.
She selected a bottle..well, three of some kind of booze and uncapped the first one and started to drink it. It was pretty good stuff for this place, though she didn't really look at the label to see what she was drinking. She waited patiently for her food, enjoying the taste of the booze going down her throat.
User Image

Jix pouted but shook her head in agreement. "Not that bad of an influence. But I'll have to do something to you later." She threatened him as she took Lesi by the wrist and led her upstairs. "Alright. Lets get this over with!" She chirped loudly as they appeared on the deck. Jix peered over the ship to make sure he was still asleep... and sure enough he was. Jix helped Lesi into the boat and began to lower them down into the water.

"Alrighty. I'll get rowing, you get that marker going." Jix took the ores of the boat and began to paddle them out into the water, giggling as she did. It would be a few minutes before the island came into view and a few more still before they reached the island.. giving Lesi enough time to be creative with her marker.

(( Alrighty. I'm getting really tired myself so we can wrap this up in the next post or two >.> ))

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rhiannon was about to say she was fine when she realized she hadn't eaten in two, maybe three days. "ummm, some scrambled eggs?" she didnt want to bug him too much, but eggs were quick and easy werent they?

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Yush. X3]]

Alessandra didn't need to be told but once before she pulled the marker back out of her pants, once they were on the little boat, and she quickly and carefully starting writing and drawing things all over him. Face, arms, and chest, once she'd pulled his shirt up and slipped it off over his head. Hardly anything above his waist had been left without a marking of some sort, and she giggled once she finished, sliding the marker back into her pocket.

"We're hanging the clothes up on the crow's nest, right? Ooo, or maybe on the wooden beams that hold the sails up... Those would be much harder to climb up, especially naked." She spoke in a whisper and tried not to laugh, but with each new idea, it got harder and harder to contain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff