Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

User Image

(( kk))

Jix grabbed several sheets of paper and followed Lesi down the hallway. Jix peeked her head in and saw them sound asleep so she stepped in. "Wow.. they sleep like you do." She joked and giggled. Jix went to work quickly, kneeling down and folding two stretcher type objects. Jix and Lesi would have to carry them one at a time up the stairs and to the boat.. but a little hard work was definitely worth it for a prank like this.

"Do you want to use Onyx's boat or make my own? We'd have to walk them off the ship and onto the dock if I make a boat." She stated as she touched the two origami stretches which then grew and changed to the real thing.. one was pink and the other white.

Dapper Smoker

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
A pirate made his way up the gang plank towards the deck of the ship,his peg leg tapping along with his cane as he climbed aboard. "Evenin' folks...How are ye this evenin?"
Elysion Pedion
Rhiannon could hear voices as she slept near the fire out on the deck. She started to wake, only half drunk now. She could get drunk easily, but it left her system pretty quickly. Which was probably why she always drank...... with a yawn, the small dark woman with ice blue eyes looked inquisitively to the two men out on the deck... she didn't know them. Then again, she just met most of the people she might call friends tonight.
Sly saw the girl waking up and smiled at her with a nod and a wave, walking over toward her. "Are you alright dear?"

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Hokay. Back to the plan! xD]]

"Let's just use Onyx's... Even with these two knocked out so heavily, it's gonna be hard enough to get them that far. She won't even know we borrowed it." Lesi tiptoed farther into the room and stood in front of the bed where Sumner lay, poking his cheek a few times. "HAH. I wish we had markers... I'm very tempted to draw on their faces right now."

She giggled lightly and walked back over to the stretchers, looking them over. "Alrighty then. I'm ready when you are." Lesi lifted one side of the stretcher up, intending to carefully slide it under Sumner first, then just lift him straight up from the bed.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

The man who came up to her seemed nice and friendly enough and she said cheerfully, albeit still a bit sleepily, "Fine! Just feel asleep from a little too much drinking. We had a bit of a crew here, but most people either fell asleep or had other things to do." She went to stand up, but her klutziness kicked in and tripped over herself, but her second try had her up on her feet. "By the way, my name is Rhiannon!" she extended a slender tanned palm towards him for a handshake.
Few light steps made her way into the establishment, interested to try alcohol by the sea. Well, she would want to eat some fine pub food first but then it would be to the bar for booze.

She made her way to the eating area after a quick look around to see where that might be and sat herself down. It didn't look like there were any waiters about currently, but no worries, for she could wait. Patience was a virtue, especially when wanting food.

Dapper Smoker

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
The pirate captain looked over at the woman who'd walked up the gangplank behind him. "ah,hello. How are you? See a ship and get the same feelin' I did?"
User Image

Jix's lips curled into a smile as she pulled out another piece of paper and made it into a black marker, throwing it at Lesi before moving to the other end of the stretcher. Jix gripped the handles with both hands and lifted it up onto the bed. With Lesi's help she lifted Sumner onto the stretcher, being careful not to wake him up.

"Okay.. not for him." She pointed at Tristan and slid the stretcher next to him and repeated the process. Even if they were doing one at a time she wanted to get him ready anyway. "Now you can draw on their faces." She stated with a light giggle and moved back to Sumner. She gripped the handles again and waited for Lesi. "Alright.. you get to walk backwards. If I had to do it I'd trip and wake him up." She stated, poking him on the foot a little. Man these guys slept hard..

Sparkly Sex Symbol

((btw, food and drink is free for all here ))
She twirled her fan in her hand. "It looked interesting, and it was hitsuzen that led me here, and so I am here," she replied with a smile. "Good evening to you sir. Pleasure to meet you." She was wearing a red kimono, red boots and a red ribbon tied back most of her hair. A rather elegant mix for the tall woman, and she held herself well in it.
Elysion Pedion
The man who came up to her seemed nice and friendly enough and she said cheerfully, albeit still a bit sleepily, "Fine! Just feel asleep from a little too much drinking. We had a bit of a crew here, but most people either fell asleep or had other things to do." She went to stand up, but her klutziness kicked in and tripped over herself, but her second try had her up on her feet. "By the way, my name is Rhiannon!" she extended a slender tanned palm towards him for a handshake.
He chuckled lightly at her stumble and shook her extended hand. "Most people call me Sly." He watched the two other people go toward the bar. "If you'll excuse me, I need to attend to something in the bar. Feel free to meet me there if you want." He nodded to her and smiled, heading down to the bar. He saw the woman, looking like she was waiting for something. "Is there something I could help you with?" he smiled to her.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"Hehe, gotcha. I'll draw on their faces on the way over." With another giggle, she lifted the stretcher up and nodded towards the door, walking backwards towards it. Getting up the stairs was the hardest part... Lesi nearly caught her heel on the steps at least three times, but she always managed to get her balance back in time.

"Now, where is this little boat...?" Lesi had been looking over her shoulder to see where she was going the entire time, but now she glanced back to Jix, a smirk glued to her lips. Sumner was still asleep on the stretcher, snoring loudly. "You know... I hope you guys never do something like this to me. I mean, I'll expect it if you do, but..." Lesi pursed her lips at Jix, raising one eyebrow.
"Ahh, yes, I would like something to eat, whatever is ready... and the house special for a drink," she ordered from the man named Sly. "I couldn't tell if I was supposed to place an order or get it on my own. I was a bit confused as it were, but it happens to me from time to time."

Dapper Smoker

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
He shrugged and just started raiding the bar,his bandanna falling over his head. "Me...I just prefer drinking on the sea...You can walk in a straight line." He nodded,coming back up with three bottles of rum,hoping noone was trying to stop him. "So,you got a name miss fate follower?"
User Image

"I think.. I'll go backwards on the next one." She teased as they maneuvered up the steps, through the bar and out on deck. Jix nodded in the direction of the row boat as she looked down at their poor victim.. He didn't even have a clue.. Jix guided Lesi to the side of the ship, and with her help lifted him over the edge of the boat and laid him down inside the row boat. She climbed over after and slid him to the other side so they could fit Tristan in.

Jix climbed out and smirked at Lesi. "Your kidding right? I'd never do this to you.. its to simple. You deserve more grand and mischievous." She stated with a giggle. "I wouldn't be able to control myself if I dragged you to a island and stripped you anway." She teased with a wink before she headed back downstairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff