Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

O.G. Smoker

Caty awoke with a start, the last thing she had remembered from last night was something about this man with red eyes, oh and then there was that pirate man. Hmm, had there been anyone else? She tried to think harder then grabbed her head as it started to pound,
Bloody hell, like I'll be drinking again anytime soon,
She said, trying to stand up, which ended in an unsuccessful plop back on the ground on deck. She finally managed to get upon her feet and swerve to the bar. Sitting on one of the barstools, she put her head down on the bar and momentarily loud snores could be heard coming from her,

The robed man with grey hair walked the edge of the ship. A smile played on his lips as he went around and then moved to that front mast and began to climb up it. He let his robe fall to the deck as silver dragon wings spread out catching the wind. His skin in the sun looked to be of silver. He wore a plain old white shirt and roughed up jeans.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx came walking up behind and said "It be an open bar mate....nimble fingers such as ours....im sure your use to serving yourself!", she teased playfully.
He let go of the mast and pushed off and let himself float down to the boat and began to walk around as music played around him. A smile played on his lips the entire time he was on the ship. He seemed to not care to be alone.
"Oh um. Hello. I am Valentine." He smiled softly and held out his right hand. "I rather don't drink." He just continued smiling as he spoke to the lady.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx bowed her head "Valentine....I am Onyx welcome to Asper can I get you anything non-alcoholic beverage?"
"Just some apple juice." Valentine said softly and smiled directly at her as he stretched his wings out. "Tell me. Do you enjoy flying?" He asked in a gentle voice.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"You want the truth? I can't say that I have flown much" she said to him as she reached under the counter to the bar fridge and grabbed him a glass bottle of apple juice. She popped the cap and slid it his way as she was now behind the bar.

She placed her golden eyes on him and looked at his wings...she took in every detail of them...
"Thats too bad." He said and smiled at grabbed the juice and took a sip of it. The wings were scaled silver, some of them seemed to be real silver coins. "If you wish to fly I could take you up. Just a little bit above the water." He smiled and took a drink of the juice.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
'"Understand that a woman like me...my trust isnt easily placed. I know not who you are. Once I get to know you i shall be taking you up on the offer" she smiled and winked at him.

"so, where are you from anyhow valentine?"
Li came out of his room rubbing his eyes. He walked down the passage to the bar and walked inside." Morning and hello." He said supressing a deep yawn.
"I might hold you to that." He laughed lightly and smiled. "I am from the sea and the plains. I am a traveling dragon." He smiled at Onyx as he waved to the sleepy man.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Hold me to it!" she encouraged him "Cause i'll come looking!" she stuck out her tongue at him just a bit keeping on the light side.

She stopped when he said that he was a dragon No wonder I dont recognize his chi....beautiful to be sure... she thought.
"What kind of dragon?" She figured shed ask this time.
"A silver dragon." Valentine said and smiled at her. "Maybe we could make a date out of the flying trip." He said and finished off the apple juice. "It was great thank you for it." He said and laughed lightly to himself and blew her a small kiss and winked. His open eye during the wink changed from a human like eye to slit true dragon eye and then changed back.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That was freaky but she wouldnt show it , she laughed lightly in the slightly husked tone of voice of hers. "Oh my, quite the charmer arent you? A date you say?" she pretended to catch the kiss.

She then held it closed fisted and put it over her heart " I'm not so sure my dear Soverus would approve of such a thing. I know I wouldnt." she said closing her eyes and opening up her hand to release the kiss she caught.

"But a flying trip I still would love none the less" she opened her eyes and looked at him from under a few fallen tresses of black silky hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff