Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

O.G. Smoker

TheAdmiral30
The grand ol' admiral (character's the avi, minus the parrot. i won't be bothered posting for an NPC) sauntered up the gangplank of the miniscule ship, having noted the sign pointing for the tavern within. He was leaning forward, looking for the bar and the largest group of people he was to find, and as he strode he strode with a great deal of pride, large steps full of purpose. "Hoi. who's about here, mates?"

Well hello there!
Caty replied back, more of a shout then anything else, but a reply nonetheless,
I be Caty,
She said with a nod, in a rather poor pirate accent,
User Image
Suddenly the being's appeared in the unnatural shadows. Glowing red eyes with bloodred pupils stared down at Onyx in annoyance.

"Are you really that oblivious?!" The being's demonic half snapped, "Our othe half stared at your rack for almost two minutes and you just noticed Us?" The being waved their arms about wildly, and accidentally threw themselves off of balance. They didn't realize it, but they were slowly listing forward toward the firepit.

"SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU DRUNK, DEAF AND-"

The demonic half's rant was cut off as they fell headfirst into the firepit.
User Image

Jix smirked and swam to Lesi's side as her friend floated on her back. Jix moved in so she could whisper.. more like purr into her friends ear. "I can give you something exciting to do tonight." She teased before backing off and giggling. "That'd at least freak your cousins out." She stated and pointed at them. Jix couldn't think of anything exciting to do herself, the events of last night having seriously mellowed her out. Lesi would probably still think she was taking those pills.. even though she didn't this morning and last night.

Also hearing that she had put a old lady in the hospital, Jix wasn't even sure she'd tag along to anything Lesi could cook up.
The man made his way furthermore towards the crowd, watching the overpretentious demon fall to flames. He reached over easily to the firepit and took the tongs in his hand, useing said tongs to link around the demonics mostback beltloop and heave him out of the firepit, only to plop him on the ground just outside the fire. "Nothing wrong with starring at that rack. it's a grand one." he then turned his attention to cat. "Ye're the tender, I assume."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Her eyes widened....she then gave him that extra little push into the fire!!! "Jerk! your sooo lucky im in a good mood and dont feel like drawing a blade!' she screamed.
She actually...didnt recall this person because she didnt remember this form. Plus she was so busy enjoying herself.

She headr a familiar voice...that being pirate, her eyes wanted to look but she was too busy staring at the...red eyes demon before her.

O.G. Smoker

TheAdmiral30
The man made his way furthermore towards the crowd, watching the overpretentious demon fall to flames. He reached over easily to the firepit and took the tongs in his hand, useing said tongs to link around the demonics mostback beltloop and heave him out of the firepit, only to plop him on the ground just outside the fire. "Nothing wrong with starring at that rack. it's a grand one." he then turned his attention to cat. "Ye're the tender, I assume."

Caty laughed at the man's response, then upon hearing his second statement raised her hands as if in defeat.
Oh heavens no! I'm just the drunk friend,
She added with a laugh, then pointing to Onyx,
She just so happens to be the superduper person in charge,
She said with a nod, and another nod, and another.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheAdmiral30

her eyes then whipped to him "oi what rack you talkin about!?"

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rhiannon eyes went wide as the large man started yelling, and then watched as he went headfirst into the fire. Sparks and small pieces of wood sprayed out, and she yelped, placing her arms in front of her face, bottle still in hand, she didnt even notice that she had placed a thin sheet of ice in front of her as protection. Thankfully the large mans fall hadnt been to bad, and so the shield wasnt really necessary, but she was almost drunk and scared. and WAIT. Ice in front of her? Rhiannon gasped as it evaporated back into water- not like it would last long what with the salt in the air anyway. She gulped, hoping everyone's attention had been on the man and not her.
The Admiral turns back to Onyx to respond to her. He lifted his index finger and pinky finger and opened his mouth to speak."Why I'm ref-" He cut himself off, leaving his mouth open, reconsidering the situation on the idea of Onyx pushing the demon into the firepit. "That one!" He said after getting his idea, motioning with the both of his hands and arms towards the shelf behind the bar containing the spirits. He then returned his attention to Cat. "Why thankins to ya, Cats. my apreciations."

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Writer's block today. >_>]]

Lesi laughed, almost doubling over even though she was half-submerged in the water. "Well, I don't think they're easily surprised... But I'm pretty much up for anything. What's your plan?" She tilted her head eagerly, and would've been bouncing up and down if she were on land.

Tristan and Sumner had finished their little match and swam back over to join their cousin and her friend, sandwiching Alessandra between them though she ignored them. "Yes, what's the plan? We want to know the plan..." Sumner grinned at Jix while he still pushed Lesi against Tristan with his shoulder until she reached up and hit him lightly on the head with one fist.

O.G. Smoker

TheAdmiral30
The Admiral turns back to Onyx to respond to her. He lifted his index finger and pinky finger and opened his mouth to speak."Why I'm ref-" He cut himself off, leaving his mouth open, reconsidering the situation on the idea of Onyx pushing the demon into the firepit. "That one!" He said after getting his idea, motioning with the both of his hands and arms towards the shelf behind the bar containing the spirits. He then returned his attention to Cat. "Why thankins to ya, Cats. my apreciations."

Its no problem
She said, her smile increasing. Then she realized what he had called her,
You called me Cats?
She said snickering,
My name is Caty silly,
She said, busting out in laughter,

Sparkly Sex Symbol

It seemed no one had noticed, and so Rhiannon sighed in relief. Keeping quiet, eyes on the fire, she just sat there drinking her wine.
User Image

Jix swam back a bit and watched Sumner and Tristan sandwich Lesi, causing her to giggle a bit. "Well, my plan involved Lesi and myself.. a bed or pool table and some alone time.. But I suppose we can do something else." She answered with a fake sigh, wondering what Sumner and Tristan's response to that would be.. Jix bobbed up and down a bit as she thought, trying to figure out what they could do tonight.

"We could see whats happening on the ship and go from there.. Or we could find something in town to mess with. Give me a few minutes to think of ideas." Jix finished and started to swim towards a ladder that led up onto the dock.
User Image
The being shook his head about violently for a few seconds as he landed outside the fire pit. His face was completely visible in the firelight as he reached up and put out a tiny flame on the brim of his fedora.

"Damnit Metal! This is why you should never be allowed for introductions. Fumasu shouted angrily. He sighed and fell silent.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( sorry i was submitting my contest pieces...oh that reminds me! People want an easy 10K? Then enter my avi tektek contest!!! Link is on the front page! you have until the 18th to sumbit go read!!!! ))

Onyx, still outside on the deck and watching the demon thing spark up she crossed her arms .... she looked to the new male that had come aboard....she perked a brow....'What are you babblin about!? Are you ...drunk?!" she pressed him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff