Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rhiannon flew into another flurry of giggles. "Its the nature of alcohol i spose!" As Captain Miquel called to Serpentine she waved, presuming they were leaving. She then finished off her wine, and grabbed the bottle of milk Onyx had gotten out earlier. Still giggling she made another white russian for Caty- one thing was for sure, this girl was definitely a hoot. As she passed the drink to Caty she suggested, "why don't we go see what Onyx is up to, eh?" And then she hopped down from the bar, landing a little wobbly- her heels for sure- grabbed another bottle of wine, and then ran to the door- most definitely falling on her way there. damn gravity. She was able to protect the bottle, and helped herself up, going out onto the deck. A little loudly, a little cheerfully she proclaimed to Onyx, "why hullo thur my dear! hows it out here?" she, oddly enough, didnt seem to notice the very large man that was on deck as well.

O.G. Smoker

Elysion Pedion
Rhiannon flew into another flurry of giggles. "Its the nature of alcohol i spose!" As Captain Miquel called to Serpentine she waved, presuming they were leaving. She then finished off her wine, and grabbed the bottle of milk Onyx had gotten out earlier. Still giggling she made another white russian for Caty- one thing was for sure, this girl was definitely a hoot. As she passed the drink to Caty she suggested, "why don't we go see what Onyx is up to, eh?" And then she hopped down from the bar, landing a little wobbly- her heels for sure- grabbed another bottle of wine, and then ran to the door- most definitely falling on her way there. damn gravity. She was able to protect the bottle, and helped herself up, going out onto the deck. A little loudly, a little cheerfully she proclaimed to Onyx, "why hullo thur my dear! hows it out here?" she, oddly enough, didnt seem to notice the very large man that was on deck as well.

Caty nodded to the statement that Rhiannon made and began to sip again, stopping only to cheerfully cry,
Oh goodness! I didn't even notice she was gone,
Then, as Rhiannon got up she followed. Unsuccessfully trying to walk and drink at the same time,
God fu- urgh. Who put this door here,
She cried angrily after she had managed to run into the frame, then followed Rhiannon up, hearing her cry her welcome to Onyx, still drinking,

User Image

Jix gasped as she was splashed and called scared, standing up and back away a little so Lesi couldn't splash her anymore. "I am not scared! I just don't want to get my book wet." She replied, glaring at her friend. She didn't want anyone to pick up her book if she left it on the dock, but she didn't want it wet either. But at the same time she didn't want Lesi to think she was scared. Jix walked out of sight for a second, stashing the book under a couple of small crates.

Jix turned around and took off running, leaping off the dock and over Lesi. "Cowabonga!" She shouted as she flew threw the air and into the water, one hand glued to her glasses so they didn't fly off as she hit the water and went under, popping back up seconds later with a grin on her face.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She took a big breath in "ahhh its beautiful out here! Welcome welcome come and join me around the fire!" she said motioning to the pit that was on fire to keep them toasty in the cold night air.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"It's about time~!" Alessandra squealed when Jix leapt over her, and burst into a fit of giggles when she'd surfaced. "See? It feels niceee tonight~" She grinned and stretched out to float on her back, which was almost completely healed.

"Oh, how did last night go?" Lesi had almost completely forgotten about that, and she let herself sink back down into the water, kicking her legs gently to stay afloat. "Didja have a lot of fun without me? I hope you did, at least. I think I'd be bored out of my mind."
User Image
The large being blinked underneath his fedora at the yelling and general loudness of the ship as a girl ran out on deck and shouted to someone on the deck. 'Rowdy place,' He thought as he quietly walked up behind Onyx and leaned forward with his arms clasped behind his back. He looked like one of those wooden birds that dipped its head in the water every so often. Except you know, he wasn't wood and all that.

He leaned so far forward that his head was in front of Onyx and practically hanging over the firepit. His black trench coat and fedora camouflaged him against the night as he thought, 'Then again, it is a pirate ship.'

O.G. Smoker

onyx2047
She took a big breath in "ahhh its beautiful out here! Welcome welcome come and join me around the fire!" she said motioning to the pit that was on fire to keep them toasty in the cold night air.

Staring up at the clouds she began to spin in circles,
Ooh, it is pretty
She said, stopping her spinning, then throwing her arms out to help her keep her balance,
Oh man, thats some trippy stuff
She said, still dizzy from the spinning, then plopped herself down next to the fire.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rhiannon sat near the fire, but not too close. Just enough that the light could play with the shadows across her tan face, here light colored eyes shining due to the light dancing in them. She giggled at Caty's actions and said "becaaareffuuul!" Then she went oddly quiet as she finally noticed the large man, now leaning over Onyx. She moved slightly away from the fire some more, and sipped gently at her bottle of wine.
User Image

Jix swam over to Lesi, giggling the whole time and taking a glance over at her cousins who were still wrestling. Jix got the feeling they did that a lot.. She wondered who won more often. She looked back over at Lesi when she mentioned last night and her eyes went dull for a second. Being around these three took her mind off the events of last night.. and Jix knew that if Lesi found out she'd probably go straight to Onyx and yell at her. JIx decided on not telling Lesi what happened.

"Oh.. last night. I didn't do anything. It was boring. I just left a bit to grab some stuff." She lied as she looked back up on dock to where her book was. She hoped nobody had thrown her other stuff away.. it was still in a heap on the deck of the ship.

"So hows your back? You seem to be feeling a lot better?" She asked, smiling as the usual cheerfulness came back into her dark brown eyes.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx almost admire caty as she was drunk and onyx couldnt get drunk....then she saw him..she wasnt paying ******** creepy -a** face.."NYAh! yes!? dont stare at me like that!" she jumped a little seeing the man leering and looming like some kind venomous ghost!

Her eyes looked quickly to Rhi as if in to say 'Meep'

O.G. Smoker

Elysion Pedion
Rhiannon sat near the fire, but not too close. Just enough that the light could play with the shadows across her tan face, here light colored eyes shining due to the light dancing in them. She giggled at Caty's actions and said "becaaareffuuul!" Then she went oddly quiet as she finally noticed the large man, now leaning over Onyx. She moved slightly away from the fire some more, and sipped gently at her bottle of wine.

Caty laughed at Onyx,
Pfffffttttttt,
She said with a slight slur,
Being careful is for the, the, the stustupid people,
She said with a laugh, then stole the bottle from Rhiannon, took a drink, and offered it back with a smile
The grand ol' admiral (character's the avi, minus the parrot. i won't be bothered posting for an NPC) sauntered up the gangplank of the miniscule ship, having noted the sign pointing for the tavern within. He was leaning forward, looking for the bar and the largest group of people he was to find, and as he strode he strode with a great deal of pride, large steps full of purpose. "Hoi. who's about here, mates?"

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Onyx seemed to greet the man as if he was friend... albeit a creepy one, but she couldn't bring her guard down. She had mentioned to her new friend last night that she was able to protect herself, but well, she had met up with men of his stature before, and she had been in a lot more trouble than normal. It wasnt him necessarily, but her memories that scared her. Rhiannon nodded to Caty as she sipped the wine, and as she went to take the bottle back, Caty would notice that it got almost ice cold. As she sipped on the wine again, a light cool mist rose from it, and the same type of cold mist excaped from Rhiannon's lips. She didn't even notice the newcomer who spoke, ice blue eyes never leaving the large man.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"Aww, I'm sorry... But my back is pretty much good now! A little sensitive, but that's pretty normal. Which means... We could do something crazy tonight, maybe." She grinned mischievously. Lesi had no plans herself, but she was sure that one of her cousins did... Or maybe Jix herself.

"Idiots or no..." Alessandra motioned to her cousins, who were still wrestling around. "With 'bodyguards' around, nothing can go wrong!" She waved her hands around animatedly while she talked, green eyes sparkling eagerly. Lesi had been cooped up on the ship too long, waiting for her back to heal... She needed some excitement tonight.

O.G. Smoker

Elysion Pedion
Onyx seemed to greet the man as if he was friend... albeit a creepy one, but she couldn't bring her guard down. She had mentioned to her new friend last night that she was able to protect herself, but well, she had met up with men of his stature before, and she had been in a lot more trouble than normal. It wasnt him necessarily, but her memories that scared her. Rhiannon nodded to Caty as she sipped the wine, and as she went to take the bottle back, Caty would notice that it got almost ice cold. As she sipped on the wine again, a light cool mist rose from it, and the same type of cold mist excaped from Rhiannon's lips. She didn't even notice the newcomer who spoke, ice blue eyes never leaving the large man.

Caty noticed a sudden chill after she had took a drink and turned to see who Rhiannon was talking to,
Holy hell, scared the beejesus out of me,
She shouted,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas