Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

After giving the pups their last feeding, he put them to bed in the nest, putting night in the middle so she'd be warm and safe. He got up, picking Julian up and took him to bed to have a much needed 'Make Up Fun Time'.

(( ni ni Kit. It's nearly 2am here. xP ))

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Julian had been in bed for some time. Making up for being mad at Meep.And well other things. she would snuggle to his mate and then yawns softly " Nappy time " He mumbles

Dia was down stairs sweeping up the floor. She was humming softly. She would then looks up as Alex and Kira came into the cafe." Damn where have you two been ?" she asks them.

Alex looks down at him self " Hunting " He smirks " the meat is in the back " He brings out his fingers " We got some wild cow , wild pig , some deer. A bear .. and the list goes on." He says. Kira rolls her eyes " So what did we miss?" She asks the female

Loyal Gaian

Meep was snoring away, happy and content. He snuggles his mate. He was purring softly to him in his sleep.

Blessed Muse

10,000 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Neko Herbalist Rose

User Image

It was the next day after Hito and the others made the decision to leave the cafe. Since Rose was allowed to tag along she had packed up her belongings in her bag. As she finished packing she sighed a sigh filled with worry.

Will I be useful on this journey or just a burden......

She left her and Yuki's room and made her way down the spiral staircase. Looking around the place seemed rather quite and it didn't seem like Natalie had returned yet. Flopping down on one of the couches the small neko girl ran her worries over and over again through her head.

Vincent of Choas

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Vincent walks back into the cafe with his eyes glowing the icy blue color. He is wearing his combat gear again which is black polo, black cargo pants, his combat vest, utility belt, and boots. His vampirc clan sword is on his side and he really hates using it because of the memories. Plus, his long black hair is in a ponytail.

Vincent notices a small neko girl siting on the couch and slowly walks over to her. He walks over to her and snapping his fingers making a chalice appear in his hands. The chalice goes up to his lips and slowly begins to sip on it. "Hello miss," he says to her.
konakonak

Blessed Muse

10,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Neko Herbalist Rose

User Image

The neko girl's ears perk up as she hears the voice of a man greeting her. Looking up she tries her best to smile and look cheerful but her eye still betray the worry in her mind.

"Um h h hi there mister I um I've seen you around here before but I've never gotten the um.....chance to properly in....introduce myself. My my name is um Rose."

Rose spoke in a very shy way as she always did when she was first meeting someone. She had always taken awhile to warm up to new people so at first she would speak very shyly with them even stuttering slightly.

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent looks at the little Neko up and down to scan her with his eyes. His eyes are only glowing to keep his own illusions at bay for once. "My name is Vincent, nice to meet you rose." He keeps sipping on his glass letting the substance make him fill a bit more full fulled, but he would rather have the real thing. "Are you alright there Miss?"

konakonak

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image As always, Natalie was tired when she came home from work. She'd been sent all over creation on courier assignments, and it had started practically at dawn. She was ready for dinner and BED!

"Anybody home?" she called out as she came through the door, trying to stifle a yawn.

Blessed Muse

10,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Neko Herbalist Rose

User Image

Rose looked down for a moment before replying once more in that shy voice of hers.

Um it's nice to meet you mister Vincent and...y yes I guess I'm ok it's just.....I'm very worried about a journey I'm about to go on with some good friends.....you see I've never been on a real journey before and well...um I haven't really had any battle training either so I'm worried that I'll burden my friends."

She perked up a little both from getting her worries out into the open and seeing Natalie had returned. Rose waved over at Natalie hoping she would join them.

Vincent of Chaos
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent puts his free hand underneath his chin and nods his head a bit more. "Miss Rose, I promise you will not be a burden on your friends at all, but if you do need any help I can do that for you." His eyes keep glowing more blue and his face turns into a small smile.

Vincent's head tilts a bit more when he hears the door open and it is Natalie. He begins to wave to her and his mind slips a bit. An old illusion appears in his mind of his past appears and his free hand goes up to his forehead. Plus, he slowly shakes head a bit to make sure the illusion is gone.

Vincent's mind slips a bit more and making Nat and Rose's worse fears appear.
konakonak

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie smiled when she saw Rose waving her over, and she quickly moved to join the sweet neko and Vincent. "What have you guys been up to today?" she asked cheerfully. She imagined that Rose would be packing, and she was sad to see her friend go. But the cafe seemed to draw people from all walks of life, and a lot of them came back, at least for visits, after leaving.

Vincent looked like he was feeling a bit "off," though. He was reaching up to his forehead like he had a migraine. "Vincent, you oka---?"

Her words were cut off by the arrival of a postman delivering a telegram to her. And when she read what it said, she burst into tears and sank to her knees. "He can't be--!!" she sobbed.

((Natalie doesn't know that the telegram is an illusion of her worst fear; she thinks it's real when it really isn't. ^^))

Loyal Gaian

JJ yawned as he came down the stairs. He had a small notebook in his hands, leaving the twins with Lir to babysit them. He had work to do, even if he was still on his maternity leave. He went down to the lobby and plopped down on a sofa to get to work.

Blessed Muse

10,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Neko Herbalist Rose

User Image

Rose smiled as Natalie made her way over and then nodded her thanks to Vincent for his kind words. Just as she was about to reply she noticed Vincent shaking his head like something was bothering him then suddenly a vision shot through her head and she suddenly began to relive the night her parents died by the hands of power hungry humans.

Beyond scared and not realizing it was just an illusion Rose turned completely into her dark side her clothes changing into a dark colored short kimono her glaive appearing and her eyes glowing a blood red color. She began to cry like crazy and she curled up into a ball on the couch.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent is wondering what is going on with both Natalie and Rose. He notices that Rose is curled up in the ball and his eye color flickers a bit more. The illusions slowly begin to fade away from both of them. Vincent walks over to Rose and slowly begins to give Rose a hug. "It is okay Rose those things did not happen. Hang in there Rose you are strong and talented overcome the fear."

Vincent looks over at Natalie and tells her the same thing. "Natalie, It is fake and come to. I know you can handle it Natalie." He is very disappointed in himself for this happening to both of them.
konakonak

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie was trying to get her composure, she really was. But with the telegram telling her that Joe had been killed...she didn't think she could go on anymore, least of all with there being people everywhere. She really needed to be alone.

She was wiping tears from her eyes when she saw a red-eyed Rose crying on the couch. "Rose, a-are you okay?" she asked, her breath still coming in gasping sobs. "Wh-what's wrong?"

Suddenly the telegram was gone, and Vincent was telling her that she and Rose had just experienced an illusion. "What? WHY?" Natalie cried. "Why would you do this? Why would you make me think..." She took a shaky breath, wiping away more tears. "What's wrong? You don't troll us this way, not on purpose. It isn't like you."

It was then that she saw JJ making his way to the couch, notebook in hand. She took a few more breaths before smiling shakily and waving to her nephew. "Heya, JJ!" she said. "Whatcha doin'?" Breathe, Pierce. Vincent didn't do it on purpose. And Joe's gonna be fine. You have to keep believing that. You and Molly and your friends are going to bring him home and bring that creep Von Zeeve to justice...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff