Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie had to hide a smirk at Vincent. "You have such a hard life, takin' all those pictures of pretty women," she teased. But she knew a little bit about his secret activities too. He was a spy of sorts, like she was, and he chased down criminals a lot of nights.

Turning to Melanie, she softly asked, "You okay? You look like you're worried about somethin'." The girl was looking furtively over Natalie's shoulder, almost like she was waiting for someone...

((Sure, go ahead! ^^))

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Vincent smiles when he hears what Natalie said about him with the models. "I enjoy the models that I have to deal with and the after parties I get to go to." That was his sly response to Natalie's comment. He turns head back towards Melanie.

Vincent begins to think really quick of different places around this place. "I know there is a beautiful waterfall that is not far from here it just right outside of town. Plus, there is a magnificent bridge that I usually take pictures of that is on the other side of town." He is being careful about what he truly does for a living.

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

The bell to the Four Colors Café jingled with a resounding melody, accompanied by a creak of metal joints. It signaled a new arrival at the nexus between four towns, though oddly enough, no one would have heard him approach, or sensed his presence as he walked up to the door. It was only when the bell sounded that the newcomer's presence would be obvious to all.

The young man who stood there looked no younger than seventeen, no older than nineteen. He appeared human, but then again, many races on Gaia Prime appeared human but were far from it. Standing at five feet, ten inches tall, his body was lean and thin, his skin ghostly pale. It seemed there wasn't a bit of baby fat on him, with just a hint of some definable abs where his shirt rode up.

Shaggy black hair hung down to frame a pair of distant brown eyes that almost appeared red when the young man looked up and the light hit them. His neck and forearms were wrapped in bandages, fingerless black gloves adorning his hands, while most of his head was hidden by the hood of his red hooded sweatshirt. The hoodie was only fastened with the middle buttons, showing that he wore a tight-fitting black tank top beneath it. A gray belt fasted a pair of black pants, ending in frayed ankles that gave way to black combat boots with steel toes.

Curious, though... He was wearing a breathing mask. The kind that filtered out airborne contaminants like dust, sand, and even toxins. It completely covered his mouth and nose, hiding most of his face along with his hood and hair, save for his reddish brown eyes gazing upon the scenery before him with disinterest.

Company: No one
Mood: Bored
Thinking: "..."
Wearing: Pictured

Loyal Gaian

JJ made no mind to the new person that came in, or anyone else for that matter. He was sitting on the stage, looking over the old notebook in his lap. He was busily chewing on his pencil as his tail twitched a swayed in the air behind him.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Vincent, clever as ever, was telling Melanie about some good sites for potential photo ops, and Natalie chuckled at his comment about models and after-parties. "I'll just bet you enjoy 'em!" Natalie teased.

Just then, the door opened and a very interesting-looking young man walked in. She couldn't quite make out how old he was, or any distinguishing features; everything seemed to be covered by his jacket, or a mask...or bandages. "Can I help ya?" Natalie asked.

She was about to turn around to get herself a mocha when she saw JJ on the stage, still looking in his notebook. "Whatcha doin'?" she asked, curious about what occupied her nephew's attention.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent laughs pretty hard at Natalie's comment that she made with him about the models. "Yes, Natalie a lot of fun at the job I do." He keeps sipping on his chalice a bit more and keep watching everyone that is walking.

The news kicks in and the news person chimes in, "A mysterious person dressed up in a black trench with a scarf around his mouth and a black hat took down a mob family late last night. This family did notorious crimes around our city. Now our city can finally rest from this mysterious man and who ever you are Thank you. Now for our next segment."

Loyal Gaian

JJ's ears twitched a few times before he turned his crimson eyes to his aunt. "Hmm? Oh. Trying to come up with a new song for the band. I usually write our songs. What's up, Aunty Nat?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie glanced at Vincent when she heard the news report on the TV that she could have sworn was off a few minutes ago...and she smirked. If you wanna go incognito, don't brag about your exploits by makin' sure we see 'em on television!

Turning to JJ, she said, "Oh, how neat! Wish I could help, but I'm afraid all I can do is sing, and maybe play a little piano. I'm not a songwriter in the least! As for me...I'm just tired from work. Might go to bed soon, I dunno."

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent rolls eyes on what he heard from Natalie in his mind. "Natalie, I did not turn on the tv. I have just been sitting here the whole time. I do not know what you are talking about at all Natalie. Plus, that person was not me. Look at me do I look like a guy that would a trench coat or a goofy looking hat." He gets up off the couch and begins to walk towards the shadows. "Much Ado," he says to everyone while disappearing in the shadows.

Loyal Gaian

JJ chuckled. "I write the songs and play the drums, bro plays the guitar, Muffin sings, and Julian plays both the piano and the violin." He smiled closing his book. "We've made a few records already. I was off on maternity leave, but that's ending soon. So it's back to work for me."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "I need to visit the record store more often!" Natalie said with a chuckle. "How can I miss my own family being recording artists? I'm so not as observant as I pride myself on being!"

Meanwhile, Vincent was insisting that he would never wear a trench coat and a silly hat. It's called a DISGUISE, silly! she shot back, imagining that she was sticking out her tongue at Vincent. Whaddaya think I am, four years old? And as Vincent left, Natalie chuckled and, out loud, said, "Toodles! See ya tomorrow!"

Loyal Gaian

JJ chuckled watching Vincent leave. He looked to his aunt, smiling. "I don't even think mom and dad know about them either. We made about four so far."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie laughed and shook her head. "I just still don't know how I could have missed it!" she said. "Well, maybe I shouldn't feel too bad if your mom and dad don't even know. But still...I feel like I'm a bad auntie!"

Loyal Gaian

JJ shook his head. "You're not a bad aunt. You're the best aunt I know. Though, you're the only aunt I have. But the best none the less." He purred cutely as he spoke, his tail swaying behind him in the air.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie chuckled. "Flattery will get you everywhere, kiddo!" she teased, reaching over to ruffle her nephew's hair. He may be an adult, but he'd always be "kiddo" to Natalie, who'd seen him as a baby! "Just for that, you get cookies!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff