Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Vincent looks over to Natalie, "I have always had my hair this long. Remember I can always conceal my appearance very easily if I always need to." He still keeps his eyes on Night so she would not try anything with sharp objects around her. His hands reach out to Night and begins to blow in her face a bit.

Loyal Gaian

With a mix of a loud sob and a sigh, his fur went back over his back and he dropped to his knees. It hurt doing that, which was why he never went full human. He panted heavily, shaking a little. "The... the burn was.... was form when I was a child.... and human... the rest from... from my time as a pet." His words were airy and shaky, clearly in pain, but trying to fight it.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie chuckled to Vincent. "Yeah, I remember you tellin' me that," she said, "but it seems like you usually prefer to change ME instead!" Meanwhile, Julian was quick to assure Meep that his scars made him beautiful, that nobody was scared away. Natalie nodded her agreement. "We don't care about what's on the outside; it's the inside that counts."

She paused and asked, "Do we need to get you some medicine or something, if your old scars are hurting you again? I'm worried about you."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Night giggles and then looks up at the male vincent and then at her parents. She wiggles and tries to go to them with her big round eyes cutely.

Julian nods his head " See no one can. and it looks like Night wants to run on over here to snuggle us both " He chuckles and then kisses him again " You relax okay ? I will go and get something for us all to eat .. " He smiles at him and then looks to Natalie " Will you keep him company while I am in the kitchen "

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent lets out a big smile when he says that to Natalie. "I know you guys would rather have the real me then a clone for the day. Plus, I know how twisted it really is at times. It is always out of protecting my friends in the time of need." His icy blue eyes keep glowing some more giving him more of the appeal of his look that he always had when he was younger.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie chuckled at Vincent's comment on the clone situation being twisted. "You can say THAT again!" she said. "Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in a really weird game show or something, with all your little clones runnin' around! And of course we'd rather have the real you than a clone!"

Natalie nodded to Julian. "I'll be happy to keep Meep company while you cook somethin'!" she said. "Thank you for volunteering to make dinner!"

Loyal Gaian

Meep moved slowly back to his feet, still a bit shaken from the intense pain. He shook his head slowly to his sister. "I... I'll be fine.... just... just need to sit for... for a bit." He sluggishly moved to his favorite couch and nearly collapsed onto it. He sat there, panting softly, doing his best to ignore the stabbing pain in his back from doing that.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian watches Meep and then helps him to the sofa. And then looks to Natalie " Thanks sis. " He kisses her cheek and then pets Night on the head " I will cook us something to nice and big for us." He smiles and slips into the kitchen to make some stir fried chicken with garlic. He would put in some corn broccoli noodles and some other spices besides the garlic. It was all ready smelling good.

Night giggles and then wiggles off of her Auntie's lap and bounds over to her ma. she looks up at him and then makes cute sounds at him. The others were starting to bore her with there talk of .. well clones like she knew that was !

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent gives a smile, "Maybe I should go what is behind door number 2 Natalie. I think that would be super funny to do with you." He begins to chuckle pretty hard. "I always have to keep you guys on your toes, but if I don't you guys would probably be like is it him or no." His icy blue eyes are glowing even icier than normal.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie sat in an armchair near Meep's favorite couch, and she asked, "But why are your scars hurting fresh now? Is there something going on that you're not tellin' us about?"

It wasn't long before the aroma of Julian's cooking started to fill the room, and she sniffed the air appreciatively. "Dinner sure smells good...maybe eating'll help you feel better."

And then she eyed Vincent. "You better not try anything cute with me," she warned.

Loyal Gaian

Meep's tail weakly lifted Night up into his lap. His eyes looked to his sister. "It's always hurting. But you try forcing hair to grow and retract and see how much pain that is... it's why I can't turn human anymore. It hurts too much and wears me out."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Night snuggles to his ma and then giggles. She would nuzzles her nose to her ma's neck and then yawns.

Julian would get the bread Alice had made that week and put some garlic bed into the oven to warm up. He would poke his head out of the kitchen " Dinner will be done soon "

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "You didn't have to snap at me," Natalie said softly. "I'm genuinely concerned about you, because I haven't seen you in a few days. I want to help you if I can."

Julian poked his head out the kitchen door just then and announced that dinner would be ready soon. "Oh, thank you!" Natalie exclaimed. "It smells wonderful!"

((I'm fading really fast, so I can probably only make one or two posts.))

Loyal Gaian

Meep let out a faint hiss when Night moved onto his chest. His ears lowered a bit, turning his mismatched eyes to his sister. "I wasn't snapping... sorry if it sounded like... like I was."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie smiled. "It's okay, sweetie," she said. "I'm just worried about you, and I wanna help you because I love you!"

But sitting still was making her eyelids droop, and after all the activity this past week, exhaustion was catching up with Natalie and making her crash. She was out like a light in just a few minutes...

((Can't make anymore coherent posts for the night, so I'm putting Natalie down for her nap! lol

Good night! emotion_hug ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces