Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Julian takes out some plates and makes every ones plate. Seeing Natalie crash he chuckles. He would walk out with two plates one for him and one for Meep. and a thing of apple sauce for his daughter " .. Hmm .. " He sits on the floor and looks up at his mate.

Night makes cute sounds and then nuzzles her ma and then yawns. But smelling the sweet stuff made her perk up a bit

Loyal Gaian

Meep shakily took the plate, trying hard to not drop it. "Thank you dear. But you don't need to sit on the floor... you can sit with me." His tail held the bowl for Night so she could eat her apple sauce.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at his mate and then nods " I don't want to bump into you. And hurt your sore back " He says to his mate. He would then look down at Night as she laps up her food.

Night giggles and then licks up her food and then wiggles her ears and then her tail back and forth.

Loyal Gaian

Meep patted the spot next to him, letting his plate rest on his belly. "Please come sit beside me... I don't want to be alone." He looked down at Night and chuckled. "You'd think she was blood related to me with as much as she eats lately."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at him and then sighs. He would get up and then sits on the sofa and then snuggles to his mate " hmm I am sorry .. if I got really pissed off at you " He says to him and then shivers softly. He would then chuckles " Maybe she is and we don't know it yet.. "

Night laps up the last bit of apple sauce and then giggles. She would then yawns and then snuggles to her ma and pa's tails. She would then shivers down her spine and then yawn

Loyal Gaian

Meep felt better with Julian close to him. He quickly ate his meal so he could hold him close. "I... I'm sorry I never told you. I... I was scared. I don't show it to anyone. Only my blood family knows of it." He nuzzled his lover's head, purring to him. He smiled down at his daughter. "She might be. I mean, she can use shadows like me and clearly has my gluttonous state of mind." Meep still hadn't lost the baby weight from the dozen he had last month.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian nods and then chuckles " I wonder if she is from your world .. maybe before it .. died .. ?" He asks him and then nuzzles his mate as he finishes his plate. Rubbing his stomach " Hmm though she is only eating liquid foods right now .. "

Night looks up at them and then steals a bite from her ma's plate and then wags her tail. A peace of chicken in her mouth. Her mouth going watery

Loyal Gaian

"Yeah, she does nurse from me, so she might be getting it from that. Remember how much the pups ate as kids." He watched Night, smiling down at her. "Someone's found something tasty." He purred a bit loudly at having his belly rubbed. He was enjoying the large amount of extra weight he was getting lately.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian chuckles and then rubs his mates belly and then lays his head back some." Hmm how are they going about in there room ?" He asks his mate " The kids I mean " He flickers his ears wondering if they should go up stairs. He chuckles at Night.

Night looks at them and then grabs another chicken peace and then stuff's her face with it. She would chew and her eyes would water in bliss

Loyal Gaian

Meep chuckled and grunts a little as he got up. He licked the rest of his plate clean, picking Night up with his tail. "Come on, little one. You can help me with feeding your brothers and sisters." He grabbed a near by blanket and put it over Natalie before taking his plate to the kitchen then heading up to the room he shared with his mate and family.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian followed like a lost puppy. His his swaying as he climbed the steps. He seamed a bit eager to see his little ones. All 12 of them. He smiles not knowing if they even named them all !

Night giggles and then nuzzles her ma and then sighs softly feeling so happy to be with her ma again

Loyal Gaian

Meep had made a nest outside of the closet for the pups. He laid down on the floor near them. Instantly, all twelve of the pups pounced on him hungrily and wanting to nurse. He purred as he laid there, yawning softly. He looked over his shoulder at Night and Julian, smiling lovingly to his family.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at his mate and then sits on the floor. He would chuckle as they went after Meep like he was a hot meal. Well in a way he was " Damn .. .. how long have they been feed last ?' He asks his mate and then nuzzles his neck.

Night curls under her ma's tail and then start to snooze. She was so tired from her meal that she was in a bliss state

Loyal Gaian

Meep grunted a little, nuzzling his mate back. "I fed them before I came down earlier. Like I said, I think our kids get my gluttony." Most of the pups were chubby little things.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian chuckles " Oh but they can work that off. " He nuzzles his mate " And if not then they will be supper cute forever " He chuckles and then looks at Night as she snoozes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff