Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Xenthara smiled. "I missed seeing you around also Mr. Blair." She bowed her head. "And the people here are friendly....talking to them and what not might make you feel less like an outside." She smiled at him. "And i am glad that i have earned your trust sir." She bowed her head towards him.

Seran closed her eyes. "I'll give it a few more days." She spoke to herself. She then closed her eyes and realized that Moonreaper was still in bed. "Whoops.....i missed him." She laughed to herself. "oh well..let him sleep." She then created an ice platform and sat down and looked up at the stars.
((Night, Kege! ))

Lauren smiled and squeezed Amadeo's hand with hers. She was happy that they were finally together, though she had wished that it was on better circumstances than tonight. She continued to kiss her love and wrapped her other arm around his body hugging him to her as she enjoyed the time that they have together.

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

"I have met a few new residents, so gradually this place would be like my home." Blair nodded. "Now, I would have to say that I can rest without a worry of waking up disoriented again." Blair bowed. "Now, I wish to ask forgiveness in advance, but I must cut out reunion short, I an becoming ill and my body can only take rest at this moment."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Xenthara nodded. "It is no trouble sir....please get well soon and if you need anything please...do not hesitate to ask me." She smiled to him. "Rest well." She said bowing her head to him.

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Blair leaned close to kiss her cheek before turning around and going upstairs. He made it to his quarters, where he closed the door behind him, crashed on his bed and passed out instantly.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Xenthara tilted her head and watched him leave after he kissed her cheek. She wasn't used to all cultures but she began to wonder why he did. She then sighed and shrugged and stretched once more. she walked behind the bar making herself a milkshake and looking around to see if anyone else was still in the bar area. She then yawned and blinked a few times. "Bed time for me..." She finished her milkshake and walked upstairs. She walked into her room and changed into a Nightgown that Killi had bought her a while ago. She then walked out of her room and closed the door behind her silently before opening Crowley's door and slipping into his room making sure not to wake him. she closed the door and then climbed into bed with him and back into his arms and began sleeping peacefully.

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all..

Aurelia opened her eyes, suddenly instantly awake. She groaned as she realised and turned over to bury her face in the pillow. She had become exhausted the night before and had slinked off to bed as soon as Lunacy was awake. Realising a few moments later that further sleep was impossible she pulled back the covers, stretching her knees up to her chest before stepping out of bed. She raised her arms above her head, smiling as her back emitted a satisfying click. She moved past the bed and pressed her hand against the window as she gazed out towards the lake. Her head turned as she looked, a little subdued, at the empty space next to where she had been sleeping. She walked into the bathroom but when she reached the bathtub she stopped, suddenly smiling. She went to the main door to Jace's room and listened at it, before flitting down the stairs, still in her nightshirt. She walked through the silent bar and down to the lake as she had the morning before. She pulled her t-shirt off and dropped it into the grass before diving into the water. As she surface she smiled at the goosebumps on her bare skin, feeling the cold water soothe her burning cut. She lay back in the water, floating semi-submerged, face up, as she waited for the sun to fully rise.
(( Sorry for poofing, it got to 6am and i passed out V_V ))
..But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline groaned. She had slept all day and all night. "ugh..." She groaned as she slid off Bylis and walked towards the bathroom. She got into a shower and washed her body and noticed a new binding. "What the hell?" She wrapped a towel around herself and walked back into the room. She had already hidden all of Bylis clothes except for the jeans and t-shirts so she really had nothing to hide now. She got dressed and then brushed her hair. She walked downstairs towards the bar for one thing and one thing only....coffee.

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(( Afternoon Xenny 4laugh *Tackle glomps* ))

Desirable Businesswoman

(( ahhh there's me lovely lady! it's still morning here though >w< -catches and huggles- ))

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all..

(( O.o good aftermorning then, i compromised xd . *Is huggled* ))
Aurelia had her eyes closed contentedly as the first rays of the sun started to warm the tavern. Her pale skin was a little purple from being in the cold water for so long. She stretched her arms out and skulled gently accross the surface to remain almost motionless. She opened her eyes and merely floated for a while.
..But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline tapped her foot and began humming a song that was stuck in her head. She closed her eyes and waited for for the coffee to finish brewing. She opened her eyes and looked towards the ceiling. "huh...." she said looking up for a moment and then back down at the coffee pot. "Xen's right...we need a faster coffee pot." She growled to it.

((oops forgot the OOC! -holds close- how are you today lovely?))

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Perhaps normality...User Image
Renee walked down the stairs. She had woken up that morning by the violent need to vomit, and so she was up much earlier than she usually was. She was dressed in her normal clothes, her belly still not showing of the child she had within her.

The blond girl was clad in leather pants and a gray Kuromi shirt that was hand cut to show off her mid section. She was hungry, and hoped that someone would be at the bar so she could get breakfast. Usually the girl would make the breakfast herself, but she wasn't feeling up to it today since she was tired.
... is always an illusion.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
User Image
Ahira enters the tavern after a long leave of absents she had been really busy at the castle and finally has time to check in. "Greetings all Can I help with anything?" She asked. "I'm Ahira and I'm finally returning." She smiled she tended to be here when Barraks was unable or it would be a bad idea for Barraks to come in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff