Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline heard the coffee pot and forgot all about Bylis. "COFFEE!" She said happily and jumped up and slid over to it. She poured herself a big mug full and added milk, sugar and creamer. She then turned to Ahria as she spoke. "Thank you." she tapped her food and appeared by her food. She then looked at Bylis and grew cat ears. "Whoops..." Her now cat ears drooped as she looked at him. "Hi honey." She said with a smile as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Something tells me i have explaining to do..."

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Perhaps normality...User Image
(( Lawlz, thanks. I'm only getting it meets WoW specs. xD Hooray for a WoW-Track-Mind! ))

Renee sat down at the bar heavily, feeling light-headed again. She groaned, putting her forehead in her hands until the feeling passed.
... is always an illusion.
((Hmm.. Should I bring my characters in today or wait until tonight? Hmm.. I wonder.))

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
User Image"thanks a lot Ahira." Bylis nodded to her looking at Feline. "I would just like to know why you keep stealing and hiding my clothes and armor." He said curiously tilting his head as he spoke between bites.

User Image
"Not a problem." Ahira smiled. "If you need anything else let me know."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline tilted her head at his question. "oh ummm..." she then stopped and thought for a minute. Why did she steal his things? She sat down on the chair next to him and thought about it. "I think it's just for fun to be honest with you Bylis." She then picked up he fork and began eating slowly because she was thinking.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis noticed Feline was thinking. "Take your time I'm just curious." He nodded.

User Image
Ahira looked at Renee tilting her head giving her a large glass of water. "Here." She smiled setting it down. "You need to take it easy." She smiled.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline looked at Bylis and nodded. "At least i got my appetite back." She shrugged. "I'll let you know when i actually....know." She closed one eyes and ate some more. "I love you Bylis." she said and then ate again.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Perhaps normality...User Image
Renee looked up when a glass was set before her, her deep blue eyes looking up to an elf woman. She smiled at her, "Thank you," she said as she took a sip from the water. The light-headedness dissipated. "I really needed that."
... is always an illusion.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis nodded. "Thats very good love." He smiled/ "Sorry I haven't been around too much lately." He apologized with a nod.

User Image
Ahira nodded. "No problem." She said with a smile. "Do you need some more?" She asked curiously.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline smiled lightly. "That's alright...i used you as a pillow every night and kept myself busy during the day." She smiled. She finished eating. She then took her coffee in hand and took a sip. She looked over to him. "I have a new marking by the way..." she lifted up her shirt to show her stomach. She pointed to a marking that was on her side that looked like a demonic symbol. "I dont know where it came from...but it hurts a little." She admitted to him.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis sighed. "Sorry I can't read demonic..." He said shaking his head. "Barraks can." He nodded. "But I dunno what hes doing." he said finishing quickly.

User Image
Ahira got herself a refill and smiled as she looked over the tavern.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline ran her fingers over it and winced slightly. "I can read Demonic.....it says traitor..." She said lowly. She then looked at him. "It must have appeared last night while i slept...i think...but it's alright." She smiled. "it's nothing to really worry about."

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis sighed. "We'll take care of things as they come." He smiled assuring her. "I'm here for and with you."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline climbed into Bylis' lap. "I'm sure it's nothing...if anything I'll talk to Seran about it...it might be because of the person tampering with my mind a few days ago...I'm not really sure." She nuzzled up against his bare chest. "I think you look really hot in just jeans." She smiled slyly.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User Image"We'll get to the bottom of it sooner or later and we'll handle whatever come our way." Bylis smiled hugging her. "So that's why you wanted to see more of me."He smiled hugging her tightly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff