Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline laughed. "I did...and lets see if you ever get them back." She laughed and splashed him. She stuck out her tongue and laughed some more as she began splashing him once more.

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
The man watched her as she spoke. Looking at her clothing and appearance and then moves back up to her face with his green eyes examining her. As she finishes her sentence he gently in a deep kind voice begins to speak.

"Why thank you ma'am. I would actually like some rum mixed with mountain dew if you don't mind."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran appeared and relayed a message to Ahria telling her she was needed back home. She then looked over to the man that Ahria was serving with her icy blue eyes. The six foot tall goddess smiled. Her body covered in holy markings and she bowed her head to him. "I'm sorry sir..but Ahria is needed else where...I will be the one serving you...my name is Seran." She spoke softly to him. She had heard his order and placed her hand on the counter. She then rose her hand slowly causing the drink he ordered to appear in front of him. "Here you go sir." she smiled.

((soulbane had to leave >.< ))

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
The man watches as this new lady speaks to the Ahira that was serving. He watches the Ahira walk off, and turns his attention to the new person. Examining her as she bows. Surprised by her height and markings. He listens to the tone of her voice and and then watches as she makes the drink appear infront of him. He looks up at Seran with an amused smile. He gently takes the drink and drinks quarter of it. He then gently sets down the drink an now in a light hearted tone of voice he replys back to Seran.

"Hello Seran. Thank you for the drink. Is there one that you would like?"

He looks at her to watch her reaction.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran smiled. "Hello to you too sir." She then tilted her head at his question. "Well it is much too early for me to drink....if that is what you mean sir." She still was a bit rusty around living creatures. For a long time she was in the heavens looking down and not understanding what was happening. Her markings became a deeper blue as she waited for him to speak once more.

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
The man smiles as she replies to his question. Then softly replies back.

"Oh I didn't mean alchohol. I just mean anything. Food or drink wise."

Smiles up at her now very amused by Seran.

((Ah. So its just us then? Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I forgot about using these. xD I was so happy when I saw this place I had to post. I quit gaia because there were no more of these places around. I remember when I first started there was nothing but no profile bars. So since there were no good places around why stay on the site? smile ))

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran smiled. "Umm well i dont really have to eat or drink...but i do enjoy a special wine." She snapped her fingers and a goblet appeared filled with the special wine meant for the gods. She smiled. "What about you sir?"

(( ^^ well i dont just rp and what not on gaia. But this is a continuation of other Tavern of the Night thread that was mine but the accounts have problems....and to be totally honest i dont know why gaia Owo" ))

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
The man looks dissappointed, but continues to speak in a nice gentle tone.

"Well. I mostly prefer good tasting things. Such as fresh orange juice mixed with fresh pineapple juice."

((Well I don't either, but its just that the games are all the same. So they get boring after you've played them so much like I have. I've been on the site for 6 years now. The roleplaying is the best thing this site has, and most of the roleplays are all planned out and not fun anymore. I like places like this that you can just walk into and go into roleplay. So do enjoy my company. I think I might come back.))
((Yeah, I had quite for like three months or more before I came back last year ))

Rose walked into the tavern and headed for the bar. Her body was as good as new now that she had changed her forms more than once and seemed flawless as she walked around toward the bar. She smiled as she looked around and took her place at the bar. She then rested ehr arms on the counter and placed her head in her hands and sighed a little.

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
The man turns his attention to the new lady that just walked in. He looks her over and gently begins to speak.

"Hello miss. What would be troubling such a nice looking lady as yourself?"

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran listened to the man and tilted her head. "That is an odd combos sir....if you do not mind me saying that is." she goddess spoke her mind which wasnt ofter to those she did not know. She then saw Rose come into the bar and smiled down to her. She then placed a hand on her chest and her eyes went totally white. She vanished and returned a few moments later with a copy of herself made out of ice. She motioned for her double to speak with Rose.

The Ice copy of Seran walked over to Rose. "hello there madam....what can i get you today?" she was made completely out of ice. She looked like a living ice sculpture.

((i have been on since the site started on many different accounts. ^.^ and i agree the roleplaying is the best part of gaia. and i have been on and off this site for many many years.))
Rose turned around and looked at the man who had spoken to her. She offered a kind smile to him as she tried to explain what was going on. "Oh, just some family stuff. Werewolf stuff to be exact." Rose said to the man as she then turned to the ice Seran and smiled. I would like a sctoch on the rocks please." Rose said to Seran with a smile on her face.
((Edited))

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
The man looked back at Seran curiously.

"You never heard of that combination? Interesting. It is quite comon here and tastes great."

The man smiles. He places his hand on the bar and a purple flames appear on his hand. The flames begin to place an aura and the aura grows longer above his hand. In the middle of the purple aura a glass appears. The flames begin to diminish and in his hand is a glass of the orange juice and pineapple juice. He gently slides it over to Seran.
"Would you care to try it?"

He then casually looks over at the new girl.

"Ah. Family issues are never fun. Especially if you have my brother."

He gently smiles at the girl.

((Well the site is getting pretty old now. Jee. I think maybe 7/10 years. I've been on here for 6.))
Rose smiled at the man and then nodded at Seran. "Oh, yeah. If you're the Alpha of a werewolf pack and such it is very hard." Rose said to him with a smile

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vertu nods gently and smiles.

"How long you been the alpha? I hear the longer you are it. The less straining it should be as you begin to establish control over the group."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff