Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline smiled. "I know we will Baby." She said happily as she nuzzled up against him again. "And maybe~" She said slyly. "You have an amazing body Bylis....and i love seeing it....you should show it off more." she spoke like an innocent child when she had some not so innocent thoughts going through her mind. She smirked. "plus it makes it easier for me to do this." She turned and kissed up his chest to his neck.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis smiled kissing her lips and down to her neck. "Its always easy to kiss you love." he smiled hugging her tightly.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline closed her eyes and gasped as he traveled down to her neck. She moaned softly at the touch of his lips. Her neck was a weak spot and the feeling of his lips there caused her to moan a little more. She smiled and kissed him on the lips and started traveling down to his neck and then to his collar bone. She wrapped her arms around him andkept her eyes closed.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis smiled. "Does my Love need some quality alone time with her lover?" he asked lovingly and curiously.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline looked at him and nodded. "But...it's still day...can we have alone time....and then come back down?" She asked hoping that he'd come back down with her after some quality alone time.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User Image"Of course Love." Bylis smiled picking Feline up. "Its been a while since we could and maybe we could go for a swim after." He said happily.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline gasped as she was picked up by Bylis. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "A swim later sounds good to me." She leaned down and kissed him.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis smiled as he carried her up the stairs and to their room. "Sounds wonderful as are you."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline giggled at him compliment. Once she was on the bed she pulled him down on top of her and kissed him passionately.

((you time skip soul?))

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageA couple hours later Bylis smiled holding Feline as he dresses under the covers back in his jeans. "Amazing as always Love." He smiled kissing her head.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline stayed close to Bylis as she held the sheets close to her. She closed her eyes as he kissed he head. "I agree." She said softly and happily. She looked around for her clothes. She grabbed her bra and underwear and put them on. "I need a shower first." She smiled and kissed him. "Wait for me?"

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis smiled. "Sure thing Love." He said happily looking at her. as he smiled gently to her

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline smiled and slipped out of bed. She walked over to the bathroom and a sly smile came onto her face. "Unless of course....you would like to join me." she smiled to him and shrugged and started the shower and took off her clothes and hopped in.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis didn't hesitate to join Feline in the shower.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

((time skip again ^^))

Feline giggled and stepped out of the shower wrapping herself in a towel. She then passed one to Bylis. "that was fun." She smiled. "I like trying new things...and remember to turn the water off baby." she said and then walked over to the mirror to grab her hair brush.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff