Welcome to Gaia! ::

((*rubs eyes* Morning everyone, how are you?))

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
(( Heylo~ ^ ^ Sorry about disappearing on you last night. ._. I had to call my boyfriend about this guy who is seriously freaking me out. ))

Desirable Businesswoman

((wow...we're all getting an early start today XD and morning Vamp. im good how are you?))

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
(lol I agree but this fun everyone early instead of insanely late.)
((Desiree: It feels weird to be up at thus time for me... And it's okay, i figured that something happened so I understand, I've been there done that one too
Xen: I'm tired, I'm never up this early unless I'm forced to or am going to school. And yes, early start it is))

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
(( The only reason I'm up so early is because I'm getting my laptop for school today! ^ ^ WOOT WOOT ASUS! ))

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(( Oof Desi, everything ok? =/

*dances for Xen*

Hey soul! you came back mrgreen ))
((Desiree: Ahh. I see. What kind are you getting?))

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
(@ quick: Rose knew I'd be back I've just been really sick still am just I don't have anywhere to rest. and I'm only on for a few hours till my friend gets here saturday is my RL friend day the one day a week the four of us get together sunday its extremely rare.)

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline turned to see Ahria. "Hey Ahria. How are you doing?" She smiled. She kept looked towards the stairs waiting for Bylis to get up. She then looked back at the coffee pot and tapped her foot waiting for it to be done already.

((-dances with silver- ))

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
(( @Silver: Yeah, I'm fine. Told my bf and he's not happy with the dude. Just feeling a little weirded out and oddly flattered at the same time if that makes any sense. xD

@Tori: Asus UL80Jt ))

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis awoke in his boxers. "Crap." he sighed seeing that not only was his training outfit gone but all his other clothes as well aside from the jeans feline had left for him. "Seriously." He shook his head he had no idea if he'd like them or not but he put on a pair, it was unusual and not what he was used too but he wasn't going to complain as he shrugged and started heading downstairs.

User Image
"I'm fine Feline." Ahira nodded. "Anyone hungry?" She asked everyone she hadn't had time to eat today and she could cook for them all.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline smiled. "I'm glad to hear that,,,,mind if you make me something light to eat? im still getting used to eating again..." She stopped and through of how strange that must have sounded. She then heard footsteps on the stairs and glanced to the stairs. She quickly checked out Bylis and loved what she saw and then ducked down behind the bar and slid into one of the corners trying to hid from him as she felt victorious.
((Desiree: Nice. Beats mine smile ))

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User Image"Can I get some berry fruit blast juice with a large salad with chicken, and a grilled chicken sandwhich?" Bylis asked Ahira sitting at the bar.

User Image
Ahira nodded to Feline and Bylis both as she disappeared into the kitchen for a little while coming out with both of their orders. "Feline." She smiled setting the chicken salad near her then set Bylis' down next with several different dressings as she went into the kitchen getting herself a berry smoothie and a breakfast burrito.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff