Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis smiled turning off the water and toweling off quickly dressing before coming out and behind her. "I turned off the water." He smiled kissing her cheek.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline closed her eyes and purred as he kissed her cheek. She then dressed herself and brushed her hair. "Well now....what shall we do my love? it's your turn to pick." She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User Image"I thought we were heading downstairs before our little side track." Bylis smiled kissing her again. "Since its still day and all."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline purred louder when he kissed her once more. "that's right....but what shall we do when we are downstairs?" She giggled and then took his hand and began leading him to the door.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User Image"Play nice." Bylis smiled as she lead him to the door. "Go for a swim." He smiled again. "There is plenty to do."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

She opened the door and began walking down to the bar. "awww but playing nice is no fun." she pouted cutely. She then nodded. "Lets go for our swim." she said happily as she reached the bottom floor. "But playing nice is still no fun..." She grumbled and pouted cutely.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis smiled. "That may be but our swim will be a blast." He smiled with a nod. "You are so cute when you pout like that." He said walking with her.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline gasped. "Nya!" She said in a cute and adorable tone without meaning to. "I'm not supposed to look cute when i pout!" She kept the tone not noticing it. She pouted more now because she wasnt supposed to look cute when she pouted but she really did.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis smiled happily. "You are too cute love." He said patting her head gently as he continued walking.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline purred and blushed as he pat her head. "What is it and everyone patting my head?" She whined to herself. "And im not cute." She stuck her tongue out at Bylis. She noticed that they were getting close to the lake now.
Katherine sat nestled in the bowl trunk of a cedar tree, idly stroking the python she had befriended. The rather large snake, frightening though it may appear, seemed quite content to lay draped lethargically about Katherine's slender figure, as her fingertips lightly stroked the scales of its arrow head. She sighed, lost in the world of her own mind as the wind softly stirred the air around her.

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
The door to the tavern gently swing open as a man hooded in a travelers cloak walks in. His muddy boots from the storm going on from before he got here leaves light dirt marks on the floor where his feet me. He quietly shuts the door the door and looks around. Noting the dance floor beside him and sees the bar just around it. He quietly moves over to the bar. Sliding back his hood as he walks. Revealing his short greenish hair. His face has a long cut down his right cheek from his ear to his chin. He takes a seat on one of the stools around the bar.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis smiled and picked Feline up jumping in the lake with her.

User Image
"Welcome to the Tavern of the Night."Ahira smiled. "I am Ahira I will be serving you." She said kindly. "Can I get you anything?"

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline gasped. "Wait Bylis!" she sad but was too late. She swam up to the surface and chuckled. "Next time let me take off my clothes will you? i remembered to put on my bikini." she laughed.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User Image"How would that be fair you stole my clothes including my swim shorts." Bylis laughed in response..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff