Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Perhaps normality...User Image
Renee smiled and laughed. "True," she said, eating another spoonful of the ice cream. She felt light-headed again and put down her spoon. "Woah," she said with a light laugh.
... is always an illusion.

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Blair admired the butterflies from afar, and it was then that he remembered Xen, who he remembers her putting on a water show for him. "That's right..." Blair looked around for Xen. He had been looking for her and Barraks ever since his return.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
That's right, I'm a perfect devil...
User Image
Desiree nodded. Now that she was back in her body, she felt that it would be easier to talk to Killi. "I cannot thank you enough, Xen," she said to the neko with a kind smile before she got out of the car and walked into the tavern. She looked about and saw Lunacy and Renee sitting at a table together. She smiled and walked over to the two, taking a seat at their table. "Bonsoir," she said with a gentle smile to the both of them.
...Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!
Lauren smiled when she heard the water turn off. She stayed on the couch in the living room and relaxed a little as she was basically surrounded by Amadeo's scent and that relaxed her. She heard him apologize and she waved a dismissive hand in the air, "No need to apologize Amadeo, I have seen more than I would have liked of other men." Lauren said in a kind voice as she waited for Amadeo to return. She knew that he was able to hear her so she didn't worry about that all too much.

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Xenthara nodded and then climbed out of the car. She looked at all the things they had bought. She tapped her foot ten times and it was all in her nieces room and the car was gone as well. She let out a sigh and then walked inside putting the car keys in her pocket. She looked around and noticed Lunacy and Renee. Seran playing with her ice and Blair sitting alone. "Hello again Mr. Blair....and hello to you too..." she paused for a moment. "Mother..." she sighed and walked inside more.

Seran closed her eyes and nodded to Xenthara. She understood Xenthara's feelings. After all Seran basically waltzed back into her life after having to abandon her.

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Blair nodded as a salutations. Once noticing her, he remained in his seat. She seemed in good health, but she also seemed to have a plenty of stress for him to bother her. He was content knowing she was here and in good condition.

... But, he could not help but notice Seran when Xen entered. He knew nothing but the fact that both females knew each other.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
If I'm an angel...
User Image
Amadeo dressed in a white collared shirt and black pants before he walked back out of his room. He sat beside Lauren, kissing her repeatedly.
...paint me with black wings.

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Xenthara ran her finger through her hair and then shrugged. "Well that's a load off my mind." she smiled and then stretched her arms above her head and cracked her back. "Got everything i needed done today....I'm feeling pretty good now." She smiled. She then looked at Blair. "It has been a while Mr. Blair...how are you doing?"

Seran kept her eyes closed but her ears open. She was a protective mother but told Xenthara she would not interfere in her life. Seran agreed she really didnt have that right just yet but she still tried.

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Blair rose to his feet and took a few steps towards her to greet her. He bowed before her. "In better state of mind now that you have honored me with your presence. Not to mention a familiar face..." Blair fixed his posture. "How are you, Miss? It has been quite some time."

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Xenthara bowed back to Blair. "I am much better then i have been these past few weeks." she smiled. "it's good to see you around once more." She said happily. "May I ask why you were waiting for me to show up?" she tilted her head and twitched her ears at him.

Seran vanished in a white mist. she reappeared standing on top of the lake. "I need a Demon Knight i can trust....." she said as she tapped her fingers on her chin. She looked up at the sky. "I think i know." She said with a smile. There was only one Demon Knight who has been with Killi and Xenthara and Kai has Seran's respect and trust. "Hmmm..." she smiled.
Lauren smiled when she felt Amadeo sit next to her. She kissed his back repeatedly and reached for one of his hands so that she could hold it and know that it was for real, and not just her imagination at work.

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
((I am really really tired right now... can't even continue... night all))

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
If I'm an angel...
User Image
Amadeo smiled against her lips, squeezing her hand gently. He continued to kiss her, happy to finally be with her.
...paint me with black wings.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
(( Okies. Night! ))

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

"This place seems different without any familiar faces..." Blair said looking to the side. "It is a relief now that I know someone I trust is present here. Despite living here, I felt like an outsider." Blair turned to look at her. "... And I would be lying if I said I did not miss you..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff