Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Julian nods " That is true " He sighs " I hope Kara warms up to every one " He nods his head. Knowing meeting new people was hard for her. " come one lets get back to them " He smiles

Rosamund was going back to the egg as it moved again " Lir .. Its still moving " She frowns not knowing if it wanted Lir or her or both. Or maybe it was like real births where the baby is moving around.

Rose nods " Yea " she looks around " SC can you um help us here ?" She asks any shadow.

Night giggles " Yup " She would look at the game he picked out " Oh that is a fun one " She smiles " Want to play it ? " She asks him"I can go and get Kara and Gabriel " she says to him.

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded, rubbing at his stomach to try and ease the pain he was feeling again. He was worried about just about everything, not used to this feeling of always being sore and tired.

Lir was instantly there, curling up around the egg. He held it close, his eyes wide with excitement. He hoped everything was alright with the baby inside.

SC appeared beside Nate's chair. "At once, my lady. I shall take the young prince to his chambers." He wheeled Nate down to the basement where his lab and room was.

Kujira leaned back and lovingly kissed Rose's lips. "Hey.... how about we try for one of our own... I mean we... we've been dating for a while now...."

Sean shrugged. "This one sounds neat. I like dreams that are like this."

Familiar Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Alex gently brushed her hair back from her forehead in a light petting motion. "I'm so sorry, I didn't realize... " He looked down a bit and scratched the back of his neck with his other hand. There really wasn't much he could do about the situation from back then but at the very least he wasn't going to let her go back out and continue wandering and starving like this. "All I've really got is my ship and that's no place for someone to recover but... I do have a bit saved so I could put you up somewhere for a while."

Loyal Gaian

Alex Shinkato

Roxy laid her head on his shoulder. "I... I'll be fine. I... I just miss my son.... knowing Caden I fear the worst.... I don't want him to end up like his father..." It was rather humbling and sad to see the once proud street wise vampiress so frail and timid. She'd clearly been through hell and back.

Familiar Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
"I can understand that much but, while Caiden might still be a d**k he's not as bad as he used to be." Alex moved his hand to rubbing her back, "So I mean, depending on what you mean your son might turn out all right." oh man, he was bad at this comforting thing wasn't he. It didn't help that he'd sort of lost contact with a lot of people from those days either... "A-and anyways, you should eat something more if your stomach can handle it, at the very least you're safe."

Loyal Gaian

Roxy shook her head slowly. "Most I can handle is blood... since he turned me." She sighed softly, looking down at the empty blood bag in her hands.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at Meep and then smiles " Its all right " He smiles and then nuzzles to his mate " Lets go on up " He would then stop " Hey Lir Rosamund. If you get hungry there are some left overs of dinner up stairs " He calls out

Rosamund would poke her head out and then smiles " Thanks Julian. We will come up as soon as we can " She smiles and waves to them

Rose would look at Kujira and then laughs " Your a bad boy you know that ?" she asks him and then winks as she strolls them into the room. Well him ridding in the wheel chair

Night giggles and then gets up to get her brother and sister She comes back with them in tow " Got them !" she giggles

Kara looks at the game board " Oh a game ? But Rose said to bed " She says to Night

Gabriel was feeling a lot better after resting up so long " Yea .. That and I got more energy after my long naps " He wrinkles his nose " So why not ?"

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded as he and Julian went up to the twins room. Not seeing them there, Meep started to panic. "Gabriel?! Kara?! Where are you?" His heart kept racing, panic that something bad had happened to the twins. He gasped and cringed, panting softly as the stress started to cause him pain.

Lir didn't move, he was still worried about the egg, not sure what was going to happen.

Sean's pointed ears twitched slightly. He looked up at the door. "You three need to go out to the hallway..."

Familiar Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
Alex frown sympathetically, "Well blood is better than nothing, I'm sure you'll be able to bounce back in no time at all! Let's get you some more..." He glanced around and stood up, following his nose to their blood stash and grabbing more before coming to sit back next to Roxy, offering her another blood bag "Here ya go." He offered with an optimistic smile.

Loyal Gaian

Roxy took the bag in shaky hands, biting down on it. Her crimson eyes glowing softly as she hungrily drank. She gave a faint moan, it felt so wonderful to feed.

Familiar Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
Alex smiled at her and leaned back on the sofa, petting her hair lightly. It was kind of hard seeing her like this but at least he'd be able to make sure she got back to full health. Maybe he should find something to do on land for some extra pocket change. He did have quite a bit saved after all. In any case, "I'm glad we were able to meet again."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at the room " They could be in Nights room " He says to Meep " After all now she has some new play mates "

Kara looks at Sean " Okay " She would get up and then open the door to see her parents at there door " Ma pa ?" She asks them worried

Gabriel follows after his sister and then stops ".. We should have listened to Rose " He mumbles again.

Night rolls her eyes " Its not like I am kidnapping you ' She walks out and then walks over to her ma " Ma .. its okay nothing happened .. I wanted to play clue with them. Even Sean is with us " She smiles at him and then looks at her pa worried like

Rose smiles and then walks into the bedroom and then puts him into the bed. She would then kiss him .. Time skip to the moon and beyond !

Rosamund was staying with him and then again the egg moved .But this time it had a small crack in it " I think its hatching " She says to Lir. she would grab his hand

Loyal Gaian

Roxy soon finished the bag, letting out a faint sigh. She closed her eyes, relaxing against Alex's shoulder. She was at least getting some color back in her face. "Me too... thank you, Alex."

Loyal Gaian

Meep panted softly, closing his eyes. He slowly took some deep calming breaths. He slowly opened them, looking to the twins and Night. "D... don't scare me like that, please... I was so worried you'd gotten lost or were hurt or kidnapped...." Tears started to form in his eyes, clearly his hormones getting the better of him.

Lir nodded and lightly rubbed at the egg. "Come on, little one. Come and say hi to your mommy and daddy. You can do it." He spoke softly, chocking back tears.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at Meep and the kids " What are you going to say ?" He asks them.

Kara looks down " I sworry " She says to her ma and then hugs him lightly .

Gabriel whimpers ".. Me too .. " He looks down ".. Sorry for scaring you .. we should have left a note "

Night looks at them and then sighs " Sorry .. I thought it would have been more fun with more players .. that and no one should be alone when ma went to the doctor. " She says to them

Rosamund blushes and then kisses him and then watches as that first crack was forming more. It was fanning out. She was wondering if it was a boy or a girl Or it could be twins. Sometimes that happened. Or maybe a two headed naga like one of there oldest daughters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff