Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*.* Miko *.*
*.* The Feline Healer *.*

Miko was still examining the shelves. She had been waiting for Natalie to get back up. Make sure that whatever she had done the day before hadn't had any adverse effects. She doubted it, whatever it had been felt natural to her. "Ah, there it is!" Miko cried, successfully, when she found a book on Magical Doors. Now if that guest returned, she could have it ready for him.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie didn't know what was happening to her. Sweet Lenusy was hugging her one moment and offering her money for chocolate, and then she suddenly felt a lot of energy go out of her all at once, and she no longer had the strength to stay vertical. Her eyes rolled upwards, and she crumpled to the floor.

((Back in a couple of hours. Stupid errands! xp ))

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Just as Natalie collapsed to the floor from a lack of energy, Lenusy felt a suddenly burst of it. Her hands began to shake, making her drop her money with a clatter onto the floor. Her heart began to race, and she was breathing heavily as she began to sweat. "W-Wha..." The rush of energy was too much for Lenusy's body to handle, and she collapsed beside Natalie.

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*.* Miko *.*

Miko's eyes widened in alarm when she heard two people just... plop to the floor. That was never a good sign. Bringing the Magical Door Book with her. "Lenusy? Natalie?" She asked. "Oh no." She gritted her teeth. That was not good, not good at all. She placed the book down on a nearby table and hurried over to the two.

She examined Natalie first, as she had just gotten done helping her. What she found was surprising. Just a lack of energy. Exhausted. How could she wake up and already find herself drained? It didn't make sense to her.

Moving over to Lenusy's form, she examined her too. Her biology was slightly different, came from her not-so-Human origins she supposed, but what she found boggled her mind. She passed out not from exhaustion, but from her cells having received too much energy all at once. In essence, she'd been overloaded.

"Okay... maybe I can do this... tough trick though..." She hovered one hand over Lenusy and another over Natalie. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as part of her aura leaked into each person. She started draining energy from Lenusy's cells and transferring that energy over to Natalie. She was starting to make a guess at what had happened.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lenusy was out cold as Miko worked her magic, the girl's chest rising and falling evenly as she lay on the floor.

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*.* Miko *.*

Miko kept up the energy transfer for a little while longer before all of Lenusy's excess energy, from what she could tell, had been transferred back to Natalie. At the very least, her cells wouldn't be quite literally overflowing with energy.

"Okay, now what to do with you two." She murmured. She didn't have any equipment to transfer them, and wasn't strong enough to lift them on her own. This was a problem.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Soon after Miko finished her spell, Lenusy stirred, sitting up slowly as she touched the lump on the back of her head. "What happened...?" She asked with a pitiful groan, her bright green eyes blinking slowly.

She looked up, seeing Miko on the floor with her and Natalie, who was still out cold. "Miko? What happened?" She asked again. Lenusy remembered feeling a burst of energy, then losing consciousness just as Natalie collapsed onto the floor.

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*.* Miko *.*

Miko was still kneeling there, figuring out what to do, when Lenusy stirred. The Cheetah immediately noticed a change in the girl, compared to when the two had last met. She seemed... marginally more upbeat. That's the best she could describe it.

"Well, I have my theory..." Miko told her, a finger now resting underneath her chin. Thankfully, it seemed the sudden intake of energy she'd received hadn't done any lasting damage to her psychologically. So she was thankful for that. "...I think Natalie accidentally gave you a large dose of just... pure energy. When I found the both of you, I examined you both. Your cells were overflowing with energy. More than your body should have been able to take."

Her brows furrowed as she continued her explanation, "Natalie's body, however, had lost a lot of energy. She had so little of it she might as well have knocked herself into a coma. Assuming my theory is true."

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Pushing the door open, the witch floated in on her brush, keeping the weight off her rolled ankle. She had tried taking it easy but she hated having nothing to do but promised she would take it easy. Claire stayed sitting on her brush, keeping perfect balance. "Hopefully Isha is here... I remember blacking out and after than she was gone... Maybe she has something for my ankle. I can't fly everywhere..."

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lenusy looked down at Natalie before looking up at Miko again. "Natalie's a human, isn't she? How would she be able to do that?" Unless Lenusy had sucked the energy right out of Natalie without realizing it. A look of severe worry came across the girl's face, wondering if her new memories had also stirred up the magic that she once knew. I hope I didn't hurt her...

Her look of worry worsened when Miko mentioned Natalie being in a coma. "A... coma?" She looked down at Natalie. "Maybe the smell of chocolate will wake her up," she said before looking at Miko. "I'll put her somewhere more comfy, and then I'll go find her some chocolate."

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*.* Miko *.*

Miko glanced at the girl, she seemed to be blaming herself. "Relax. It was not your fault." She had little doubts on her theory, but she didn't know what Lenusy was capable of. "Yes, please. If you could get her into a more comfortable position and do what you can for her to make her comfortable, please do."

She stood up and looked at the shop's newest guest. She noticed something immediately. She seemed to be in pain. The shop was slowly turning into a sort of hospital, it seemed. At least it would if she kept helping out those who'd been injured. "Are you alright? Do you need some assistance?" She asked, walking up to her. If he did, she would be more than happy to help her.

She just needed to know what the problem was.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lenusy nodded as Miko assured her that Natalie's condition wasn't her fault, though the girl still wore an expression of worry as she looked down at Natalie. As another person came into the shop, Lenusy picked up Natalie off the floor, cradling the woman in her arms. Her strength was impressive for her size, being only 5'3" and very petite in her build.

Slowly she walked over to a couch and laid Natalie down, propping her head with a throw pillow. The girl moved through the building, going into each room until she found a blanket in the Tarot Room. She returned with the big, fuzzy blanket in hand and draped it over Natalie, bringing the blanket just beneath the woman's chin.

She looked at Miko, who was assisting the woman who floated on her brush. "I'm going to get Natalie some chocolate now," she announced before picking up the money that had fallen on the floor and exiting the shop. Hopefully she had enough to buy even a little chocolate for Natalie.

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*.* Miko *.*

"Yes, please do." Miko told the girl, actually surprised to have seen her lift the woman quite easily. Must be because she isn't Human. I haven't seen what she is personally, but... if she is some sort of fish monster, or mermaid-like creature, it would make sense. She thought.

She then turned to the witch-looking girl, and asked once again. "Would you... care for assistance?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Claire looked up and saw the woman that had been there on the day Isha treated her. "Oh... If you know how to treat a rolled ankle, that would help..." She said softly, not sure if she remembered if she was a healer of sorts or not. "Isha helped with the pain in my side and my chest but I guess she wanted to wait on treating my ankle."

((Sorry for the delay, I was confused before because you kept referring to him and he so I thought you were talking to someone else and then I got dragged into cleaning the garage before dinner...))

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*.* Miko *.*

Miko gave the girl a kind smile. "Actually, I could see to that ankle for you. Pleasure to meet you, I am Miko. A healer." She knelt down below the floating brush and cupped her hand around the air that surrounded the girl's ankle. A black mass from there reached out from the Cheetah's hand and surrounded her ankle, causing a cold sensation to surround and envelop the ankle. Within moments, the ankle would re-form itself. Good as new.

"And there you are. You should be able to walk on it, though as it had just mended it might be a tad weak still." She told the girl with a smile. "I wouldn't do anything crazy for a day or two."

((Yeah, sorry. I realized my error and fixed it. Sorry about that.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff