Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James went and sat back down with a smile. "That dress makes me think of a song. Now if only this was a farmer's field." He said jokingly "But on a serous note. Natalie whatever it was you saw. It was an alternate future of what could be. From what my fiend tells me it shows you an alternate future and then the critical point in time and the actions that lead too it. From the looks of things it was made by someone who was madly in love with someone and was trying to figure out a way to be with them." He said as he pulled the necklace out of his pocket.

While James was talking Blaze was enjoying getting petted by Natalie. His tail wagging like some big over grown puppy.

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Dr. Isha ArztinUser Image
User Image

*Isha's ears caught wind of more chatter. The sound of pain,Isha knew it to well but it was soon interrupted by Natalie's voice in greeting. Isha blinked owlishly for a moment before her dull red eye focused upon the greeter.*

"Guten-tag Miss P~ Lovely day,no?"

*Zee good doctor tilted her head slightly in question.Her eye darted to the other patrons present. One of them being the witch who proclaimed her side hurt.The other person a male of K-9 decent accompanied by his little companion. *

#########################################################################
L:At a table//C:Speaking with: Natalie, James and Claire present//T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Claire shook her head at Natalie. "Been better. Most of the burns and cuts healed thanks to the salve Getoth got for me from Iris but been hurting more than usual. Hopefully with this job paid for, I'll be able to find a doctor to take a look. I don't think my run in with that carriage back in eighteen seventy three healed right." She said, taking a deep breath before exhaling slowly. Looking back at the new girl there, she gave a small wave. "Hi, I'm Claire. I'm one of the employees here. You need help finding something and usually I can find it."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie's eyes widened. "I wasn't expectin' an answer that quickly!" she replied, listening to James telling her about the necklace. "But I'm glad to know that the things I saw didn't have to come true. It had me so scared..." She blushed at the memory of seeing herself in a ripped bikini top and seeing what would have happened next. James was a good catch...for another girl! Natalie already had her sweetie; she just had to figure out how to bring him home!

She stood up and turned to Claire, smiling. "I'm glad that salve is workin' so well!" she said. "And speakin' of doctors...Isha, won't you join us? It is a nice day out there, though I could do without some of the sweltering heat!"

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"Well it is the person's job to ID things like this. It was easy for him to figure this one out. By the way come over here please." James said to Natalie.

Blaze went back over to Claire his tail wagging and his tongue hanging out panting happily.

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*Isha was soon induldged in another voice directed towards her. It was the witch now,greeting her with delight.Isha had heard the girl's comments about health problems as of late. What luck,there was an actual physician in the house.The lighting in the room made the body paint she wore on her nude figure sway and envelop her in a unique yet beautiful way.Finding its way around her curves and the like.Claire offered Arztin a small wave before introducing herself and explaining that she was employed here and if she needed help all she had to do is ask. Zee good doctor giggled for a brief moment,her red dull eye closing in the process.

"Guten-tag~ Claire~ Nice to meet jou. I am Dr. Isha Arztin,at your displeasure~hehe! Zhere are a few zhings I am after but its nothing that requires immediate attention. A few herbs and a couple vials of blood~~lalalaa~I need zhem for a patient of mine,poor man."

*Natalie soon asked if Isha would join them to which she gave a nod.*

"Ja ja! Sure zhing Misses P."

*Isha once again looked over to Claire once more.*

"Claire vwas it? Forgive me for eaves dropping vut,I happened to notice jou've suffered a few injury's as of late,no? Your body's experiencing discomfort,ja?You should listen to zhat~"

L:Solomons//C:Claire,Natalie,James//T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Stroking the wolf's head, she nodded. "I have for the last few months. I'm not exactly the most graceful or lucky of people. I usually don't land in an area with a good doctor or have the money. I'm hoping with my last job, I have enough money to get some treatment." Claire sat back on the couch, trying to sink into the cushions. "I'm trying not to get hurt anymore but it's not exactly easy being me. The other day I accidentally fell through the ceiling to get back here. Definitely need to work on the landing with times travel..."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie was glad that Isha and Claire were talking; hopefully Isha would be able to give Claire the treatment she needed at a reasonable price...and she wouldn't scare poor Claire away! Natalie had only met the doctor a few times, but she got the distinct impression that Isha enjoyed her work way, way too much sometimes!

Meanwhile, she went over to James, if a little hesitantly, at his request. "What's goin' on?" she asked softly.

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James went and put the necklace in Natalie's hand. "Lock this up or destroy it. I'm sure your agency has a good place to do one of those things." He whispered to her. He knew better then to talk about her work out load.

Blaze looked over at Isha. The pure white Timber wolf cocked his head some while looking at her before going over to her, sniffing at her, sat down, then raised up his paw to shake hello.

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*As Isha listened to Claire plead her case. Zee good doctor used her right hand to lightly scratch the side of her face.She gave a few nods here and there.Claire commented that she didn't have the money for treatment,and she was accident prone.

"I see. Vweeeeeeellllllllll~

*Isha let a slight giggle escape before swaying back and forth in her seat.*

"Jou are in luck. Hhe! Sometimes its almost like I show up just vwhen I am needed.Tell me Claire,vwhat's been bothering you?I could prehaps help vwith your ailments yes?"

*The male who had been in the room,James,seemed to take interest in the Nude painted doctor. I mean...Isha was an odd character no doubt.Isha halted her conversation with Claire for a moment watching the white timber wolf mosey towards her and sniffing. Isha looked to Blaze and blinked owlishly.Blaze soon took a seat close to her before raising his paw to her.Isha's mouth was slightly gaped open.A sly grin pierced soon ran on her lips before grabbing ahold of Blazes paw and giving it a shake.*

"Guten tag hündchen~! I assume jou are zee big bad vwolf's cousin,no?"

L:Solomons//C:Natalie Claire James//T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Claire had to think for a moment, trying to think of everything to tell her. "Well, it's mainly been pains everywhere on me. My side feels like I'm being stabbed when I move as well as my chest when anything touches it. It hurts to walk sometimes and it seems like my ankle has an extra bump than before." She said, only thinking of those before the doctor seemed to get distracted by the wolf.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie found herself trying to suppress a shudder at the thought of taking that necklace again. Just thinking about touching the wretched thing was not a pleasant thought. James is a great catch, for somebody else! she thought again. But I am so not that girl, because I'm already in love with someone else! And I don't want this thing to come true. It would pretty much mean that something terrible would have to happen to Joe...I want this thing out of my sight!

She took a shaky breath and asked, "Got a Kleenex? I don't wanna risk activatin' the thing again, since I've already worn it, so it might even be more responsive to me now." She knew she was probably being silly, but she needed to keep a level head.

Meanwhile, Isha was more than happy to assist Claire, and that made Natalie glad. Isha may be scary, but she was good at what she did...

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"Sorry I don't. And don't worry it doesn't do anything unless you actually wear it. Don't let it get to you ether. The more you let it bother you the more likely something you don't want to happen will. Confused feelings are bad feelings. Need to keep a clear head and a strong mind." James said as he got up and stretched. "Well its getting late got to get heading out." He said then clapped his hand to call Blaze over from Isha so they could go. "Later Natalie." He said then hugged her before leaving with Blaze out the front door.

Blaze shook back his tail wagging. His ears then perked up when James clapped. He gave a bow good bye to Isha and Claire before leaving with James.

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*Isha listened carefully to what Claire had to say. She was definitely in need of treatment.That was evident. Seemed like the poor girl had a list of problems,but then again who doesn't nowa days?

"Interesting~ May I ask how jou might have obtained some of zhese injuries?Please zon't tell me it vwas zhis clumsiness jou speak of?"

*The little wolf pup that had greeted her was soon called away.A slight frown appeared on zee good doctors face due to the fact that she didn't get to have a fuzzy companion very often.

L:Solomons//C:Claire Natalie//T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
"Well, I'm not sure what event caused what injury but I've had stones tried to my ankles and was thrown in a lake to drown. Was nearly rolled under a boulder, chased by dinosaurs, hit by horses, carriages, fallen over railings, through ceilings..." Claire had to think for a moment, trying to figure out if that was everything. "Oh, and I've fallen through trees a couple times." She added, letting out a nervous laugh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff