Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

"Thanks for your concern but I don't need rest." He smiles softly, pointing to the sink area near the fridge. "Just need to push through it....The price of becoming lazy from this luxurious lifestyle...." He nods, looking at her. "So if you mind me asking, what's so different about this place then where you lived before?" He then noticed the scent of a new guy that entered the castle. "...Hold that thought..." He yelled from the kitchen. "Welcome to the Cafe'!" He peeked out to see the guy from where he stood. "Make yourself at home and don't break anything....I'm the one that has to clean it for the time being.."

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
~Im not your average girl~
User Image
~But I Do Like Ice Cream~

Angel looked at her ice cream bowl and starts to speak"Even though im not human........oh ok welcome new guy im new as well"Angel said welcoming the new comer.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."

User Image

User Image

Kaiser looked at Angel and smiled. "Sorry. Go on." He looked generally interested, "Even though you're not human....what?" He closed his eyes and gave her a friendly but lazy smile.

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image

Angel continued"My life wasnt all that special no memory of my parents i was living in a hell hole with my aunt we never got along and i had always wished to find a home to feel like i fit in and that i would eventually love and no one gives me a hard time like my aunt did."Angel said looking at Kaiser curious to what he would say about her horrible life.
Katy My Lady
(Yeah) You're Lookin'here Baby
(Uh Huh) I'm All Up On You
'Cause You Representin' California

User Image
Liz smiled warmly around the kitchen, shaking her head. What had she come in here for again? She shrugged and moved back into the main room feeling much more energized. She studied the room a moment and took note of Kaiser helping the new girl, with a nod she reached under the counter and grabbed a bottle of water. “Sorry to interrupt,” she said when the lull came. “But I’m heading to train in the gym, if anyone asks” she smiled blushing gently. “Carry on,” she said and cracked the water bottle taking a sip as she moved to her room and changed into a pair of dark grey sweats and a pink camisole that ended a inch or two under her breasts showing her toned abs. She smiled and grabbed a towel before slipping in to her dark blue piped black Nike’s. She smiled and moved to the gym as promised. After slipping on her copy of Minutes to Midnight into the boom box she took the treadmill moving quickly from a walk, to jog to run. It felt good to get some of the energy out.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Skyee AceRose

Lizzie Rods

User Image

User Image

"The gym?" He blinked and looked at Lizzie as she walked away, sighing and rubbing his forehead. "Well there goes the cute new maid......She'll be back..." He mumbled, just now noticed that she blushed. "You'll be back!" He said shaking his fist before laughing. He then turned back to Angel and smiled, rubbing the back of his head. "Disregard that....she wants me, I'm sure of it..." He then smiled, "I was a child solider so to speak....and an experiment... But the thing that has happened only made me stronger." He said, pinching her cheek lightly. "Be strong now, you're home and you're among family. So cheer up. We'd never ever dream of hurting you."

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image
Angel looks as Lizzie goes by "Nice to meet you"Angel shouted to Lizzie. She looks up at Kaiser as Kaiser watches Lizzie go by Angel says"Well Kaiser im sure she will come back but it looks like your in love with the maid". Her Smile slowly fades when she hears his story "Oh Kaiser im sorry to hear that and thank you for telling me that i needed to hear it im glad to be here and if you need any extra help in the kitchen im here" Angel said.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser looks at angel and smiled. "Nah I don't think it's love. She just wants me fer my pretty eyes." He giggles, before smiling softly, kneeling in front of her to embrace her. "Water under the bridge....I have a good home now, a good job....friends and family....And now so do you." He looked at her and smiles. "Ask me if you need anything, alright Angie?" He smiled at the nickname he gave to Angel. It was a habit that he had when he would nickname good friends so that he would never forget them, even in the afterlife.

Diago walks into the cafe yawning. He looks around to see if anyone was around, not really caring if anyone was anyway. He walks over to the table he has been occupying lately and takes a seat with his back to a corner, giving him a full view of the cafe. He waves his hand making a book appear and begins to skip through the pages looking for something in the book.
Katy My Lady

User Image
Lizzies ran at a quick jog as she listened to Chester and Mike respectively. Her lips moved in time with htem, Never singing, it was a weird habit she’d developed. She sighed at the half hour buzzer and slowed back to a walk for her cook down. After another five minutes or so she was off the treadmill and headed to grab her water bottle. With a smile she returned to Diego, Angel, and Kaiser. She didn’t look at Kaiser as more than a coworker, and if he gave lustful glances to her she never saw them. She instead turned to Diego. “Good evening sir,” she grabbed a menu and walked to his table “ welcome to the Sweetheart’s café please, let me know what I can get you,” She chugged a long drink of water and smiled, tired but energized.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock
Diago smiles as he takes the menu and opens it up. "I would just enjoy some company, get to know some people here. Then again a cup of milk and maybe some cookies wouldn't be bad either." He says putting the menu down.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser blinked and noticed Lizzie's return and grinned, rubbing the back of his head, "Well well, welcome back~" He smiled at Lizzie and fixed his hair. "a know every time I see you, you've been workin'...You should take a day off. Saaayyyy do you like the beach?" He chuckled lightly, waving his hand at her. "I only kid at the harmless flirts. You do a wonderful job. Its just so darn boring here lately. That and I never caught your name, pretty lady....But I'm sure you know mine?"

Katy My Lady

User Image
Lizzie turned and raised an eyebrow. “Lizzie,” she replied, and tilted her head. “Kaiser right?” she shrugged thinking about the offer, “Who all would be coming to the beach with us?” She asked.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser gave a smiled to her, placing his palm of his forehead. "Surely you must not be used to a guy cleverly hitting on you." He teased. "I'll be sure to be more blunt next time. I was asking you out." Kaiser blinked at her and folded his arms, "You'll have to forgive me...I'm horridly bored....Taking a break from my physical training but I feel like maybe I should just go back to my regiment, no?" He sighed, placing his hand on his shoulder and rotating his arm.

Diago kinda coughs a bit and taps his menu on the table. Bored he just waves his hand over the table making milk and cookies appear by himself and chuckles. He sits back and watches as the guy painfully tries to hit on the girl. "Try being a bit more forward, it tends to help." he says smiling hoping to see this play out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff