Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Emilya looked up at the waitress and said," Not unless you can tell me who this letter was from perchance?" She saw the bartender walk up to them and she thought that he seemed kinda familer like she had seen him before but, then she had seen a lot of people while she was coming along the road so she thought maybe it was coincidence.

User Image

Loyal Gaian

Zeke yawned softly, having dropped the kids with SC for a little alone time. He curled up on one of the sofas, looking around slowly. His black fox ears twitched a few times as he lay on the sofa. His tail curled around him, making him looking smaller then he was. His nose wiggled a little, not able to smell much since he got a small head cold.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

Kaiser waltzed over to Zeke, who had been curled up on the couch. Sitting on the arm of the couch, Kaiser smiled at Zeke, "Long time no see. How have you been, Mate?"

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke looked up at Kaiser. He sneezed super cutely. "I got a cold.... so I left SC watch the kids... I don't wanna get them sick." He sneezed again, his tail frizzing out when he did.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."

User Image

User Image

"Poor Guy." He smiled, folding his arms. "Well you'd better be drinking your fluids and whatnot." He looked at Zeke. "Honestly, don't let that get worst....Thankfully Im dead so I dont have to worry about sicknesses."

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke nodded. "Do... do you think you could make me some soup?" He whimpered softly at him, his ears lowering a bit.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser blinked, and smiled, holding out his hands and closing his eyes. "Chicken noodle soup or veggie soup....?" Suddenly two steaming bowls appeared in his hands, both with different scents.

Loyal Gaian

He pointed to the bowl of veggie soup. "I only eat seafood. It's kinda a thing with me."

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"Seafood....Right?" He smiled, "Well...It's to be expected I guess.." He made the bowl of chicken soup disappear and handed him the veggie soup. "Well there you are." He yawn and folded his arm, looking at the ceiling. "So what have you been up to, huh?"

Loyal Gaian

Zeke took the soup and slowly sipped at it. "Been teaching the kids. It's not easy being a single parent." He looked up at Kaiser. "You haven't seen Shadow have you? I haven't seen him in weeks."

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"Nope." Kaiser sighed and leaned back. "Dude's been M.I.A for...AWHILE." He nods. "Since then I've assume control of the castle until his return. No unauthorized exploring of certain areas without me or one of the Ryusaki's, and I've also been handling the cleaning and food restock."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke sighed softly. "I miss him... and the children do too." He looked back up at Kaiser. "Do... do you think he left because of... of me?"

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"I don't think so.....Then again, Shadow never tells me anything." He nods. "But I doubt that, Zeke." He smiled, giving Zeke a thumbs up. "You're awesome. He'd have to be stupid to disappear cause of you~!"

Loyal Gaian

Zeke was about to say something, but ended up sneezing. He sneezed down into his soup, splashing it up over his face. He whimpered as he ended getting some up his nose.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser smiled at Zeke, handing him a handkerchief and taking the bowl from him. "Ok then....no more soup..." He giggled, petting Zeke on the head. "But really you should rest or something, Man. Don't down yourself, that'll only make the cold worst, ya know?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff