Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katy My Lady
(Yeah) You're Lookin'here Baby
(Uh Huh) I'm All Up On You
'Cause You Representin' California

User Image
she stepped out in a flowing top, it was blue and gathered under her breasts floating away from the body in an A-line with spaghetti straps that held it up. Underneath the top which was open in a triangle from where it gathered she wore a pair of daisy duke denim shorts. The outfit looked incredibly good on her and she came out brushing her hair. She’d taken a few days to get her crush on Kaiser under control. She didn’t feel anything for him anymore… or that’s what she was telling herself at least.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Emilya looked over at the to gentlemen over on the couch and said to herself " I wounder if one of them could tell me who sent me this letter?" So she got up and walked over to them and she sat down on the table in front of them and asked, " Could one of you perchance tell me who sent me this letter?"

User Image

Loyal Gaian

Zeke was finally over his cold and had come down from his room. He curled up on the sofa, a book and pencil in his hands. He was writing and drawing in his diary. His black fox ears were flat against his silver hair. He hadn't bothered to wrap it up like usual. He was rather depressed with his mate missing.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Boldly, a man enter the castle, looking around before walking forward cautiously. "Woooow, quite the snazzy setting." He nods, with an approving smile. "So Kaiser lives here!? Man.....I thought I was lucky..." One of the maid, the unique rabbit eared one, walked up to the man and bowed. "Welcome to the Sweetheart Castle. How may I assist you, sir?"

The man smiled at the girl and gave her head a pat. "Well aren't you just cute! But don't call me sir. Just call me Roux." He smiled. "Roux?" the maid tilted her head before smiling, "Well I overhead you talking about Sir Kaiser! Uhm...Are you a friend?" Roux smiled and lifted a finger. "He saved my life but I'm here to return the favor to him. He needs some help."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke looked over at Roux and the rabbit eared maid. His fox ears shifted slightly, but he didn't get up.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The rabbit eared maid smiled at Roux. "Well if you need to see Sir Kaiser, we'll fetch him for you. She smiled. "Master Shadow assigned us to be his personal maids." She signaled two other maids that rushed up the stairs at the wisp of his hand. "Please, come in!" He pulled his hand adorably and sat him on the couch directly across from Zeke and walked into the kitchen.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke poked his head up from behind his book and blushed at the man. He was a shy one after all. His fluffy black tail bristled slightly around his legs. Hearing the maid mention Kaiser, he felt a little calmer. He liked his brother-in-law, he always made him feel safe and wanted when Shadow wasn't around.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Roux smiled at Zeke. "So....uhm..." He scratched the back of his head. "Lovely day, huh?" He chuckled at his failed attempts at small talk then smiled. "So, do you know the owner of the joint? He or she's gotta be LOADED!" He smiled, looking around. "This place is wonderful." He then shut his mouth quickly. "Oh! I'm so sorry. I didn't introduce myself. I'm Leirionel Roux. Nice to meet you!" He bowed his head.

Loyal Gaian

"Money means nothing in this world." His voice soft as he sat there. "And I'm the owner's mate. He's not around right now though. It's a nice place to live, it's very relaxing." He nodded when he introduced himself. "I'm Zeke...."

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Roux tilted his head at Zeke and smiled, relieved. "I'm glad. I don't have much money as it is..." He nods and stood, arms folded in thought. "So he's not around.....So....Who's taking care of the Castle." Roux then blinked noticing a maid walking down the stairs and up to him. "Roux was it?" She said. "Yeah, did you find Kaiser?" He blinked, "Please tell me he's alright. I need to make sure of that." She smiled and shook her head. "Sir Kaiser has a slight cold. It would be best if he got no visitors, Mr. Roux." Roux sighed and walked towards the stairs, "That's how it starts! I need to see him before it's too late, What's his room number?" The maid's eyes widened and walked up in front of him. "But sir I insist you stay away, you might catch the cold too. We have our other maids looking after him-" Roux sighed, walking up the stairs. "I'd feel better if I saw for myself. So either take me there or I start knocking at doors, ma'am." He nods firmly.
((Alright I think I am done taking a break <<;; for... weeks on end))

Shadow slowly walks into the cafe', his tail swaying from side to side slowly. Following close behind him is a very tall lady with silverish white hair, red eyes and is wearing a very long Kimono. Shadow doesn't look too pleased at this right now. "So... what do you want?" He asked the tall lady, she definitely looked older than Shadow, but not old. Something about her felt old though.

She takes out her usual golden with black markings pipe then she puts it into her mouth before blowing out some black smoke like substances. It wasn't smoke and didn't have a smell, unless one could smell darkness. "Hm... something strong, maybe some food."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke's ears stood up at hearing the voice he longed to hear. Poking his head up from behind his sketch book, his eyes went wide when he saw Shadow. Throwing his book and pencil to the table, he made a bee line to his mate, throwing himself on his lover. Tears streamed down his face, he was so happy to see Shadow. He showered the other fox man with kisses and affection.
Shadow notices Zeke, smiles then he catches him before petting his head softly. He laughs gently before kissing his cheek a few times. "Sorry I was away for so long. I was a bit busy." He scratches the back of his head a bit as he sighs.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Welcome back to the castle, Master shadow!" said the Bunny maid, tripping and falling infront of Shadow, sliding to a halt in front of his feet. She quickly got to her feet and brushed herself off, bowing to him. "I hope you've been well! We missed you! Kaiser's been helping take care of the castle in your absence."
Shadow looks down at the bunny maid then he scratches his cheek at the fall. "Ah is that so? That is good to hear. Ah, if you can, tell him our Grandmother is here as well." He tells the Bunny Maid before looking around. "Since I don't think I see him here in this room...."

Silver snickers a bit before walking away, heading towards the kitchen to get herself some food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff