Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Anybody can jump in to this story, i should have said at the get go. razz ))

-Meyonaka-Sakura-'s Significant Otter

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
      Raynn gracefully walked down the stairs and looked to the sofa, and saw that the man wasn't there. She furrowed her eyebrows slightly and moved down the hallway. It wasn't lomg before she found him digging through the cupboards. "Sir? Shouldn't you be resting?"
He jumped, startled by the sudden voice, and banged his head against the cupboard. "Owww...." He rubs his head and glances sheepishly at the woman. "I got hungry..." His stomach growled to accentuate the statement. "How long was I out? Where am I? How come I've only seen you and that other girl in a big castle like this?" His questions poured out almost ceaselessly.

The woman was right. In normal conditions, he should be resting with the extent of damage he had received. But he was moving as if none of it bothered him.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
      Raynn stifled a laugh when the man hit his head on the cupboard. She walked over to him with a small smile. "My name is Raynn Rotheran. I'm the one that healed you." As if to prove it, she quickly inspected the bump on his head and mumbled, "It'll leave a bruise." She looked at him with bright topaz eyes. "You're at the Sweetheart's. My brother built this place, but the castle has been nearly empty for a few years. Those that used to live here have moved on, myself included." As she spoke, she moved gracefully to make the man a sandwich. "What's your name, sir?"
He blinked, his red tinged eyes glowing slightly. Ms. Rotheran has rather pretty eyes, he thought to himself. "I...I don't know. I have no name..." His eyes are clouded over with memories, his hands absently rubbed his wrists and he shivered before coming back to the present setting. He watches her make the sandwich, his stomach growling again loudly and his mouth begins to salivate.

Meanwhile, if anyone was outside/near a window, they would be able to see a plume of smoke rising in the distance, miles away from the castle.

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
((character switch! biggrin ))

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
      Raynn glanced at the man curiously. He had no memory? Where did he come from? How could he not remember who he was? The thoughts ran through her mind quickly as she fijished the man's sandwich and handed it to him on a plate. She held a small smile on your lips. "That's unfortunate," she said to him. "Have a seat. I'll get you something to drink." While he sat and ate, she hummed a quiet time while she poured him some milk. "Come what may.." she murmured.
As soon as the sandwich was placed in his hands, he started scarfing down the food as if he hadnt been fed in weeks, until he heard her murmur those words. At that point, he froze, a thoughtful frown on his face. Where have I heard those words before...

Meanwhile, back at the village, the dark cloud starts moving down the path, heading for a castle the villagers spoke of. The thing in the cloud howled. The noise was an unearthly sound, echoing across the valley. Those in the castle would have heard it.

His eyes widen, but he quickly supresses his fear and stands, bowing. "I thank you for your help. But I must be off, milady." He said it rather quickly, as if nervous. He held his sleeves absent mindedly, hiding whatever may be under the cloth.
The cold empty cafe', filled with cobwebs,dust and the smell of mold finally receives the small amount of attention and light it deserves. The doors of the place swing open as the tiny bits of moonlight shine through into the area. Entering into the cafe' is the owner, Shadow Ryusaki. While, he doesn't go by that name any more, he will happily take it upon himself once again to try and clean up the place. If it is for naught, or if it is for some strange fleeting hope; he hopes that the next time this place is empty, it is because of it's closure, not because of lost times.

The bell rings, the door slides further open and he walks in, heading straight over to the light switch. The light bulbs do their best to come on, yet only a dim light is enough. It seems the place will need some tuning up.

A light sigh is released from his lips and his arms are crossed over one another. He takes a few steps to the closet, opens it up and retrieves a few light bulbs he had saved up for if he ever had to fix any. He never thought he would have to use them to clean up the place. he takes a few out then uses a strange black glitchy hand to change out all the bulbs placed in the Inn. He then forms a few glitchy clones of himself and gets to work on dusting out the place.
As the dawn of the new day rises, so does the cafe's existences. Dust has been cleaned and the air has been freshened up. Furniture has been moved and replace and the fridge restocked. "I'd say that's a job well done. Maybe coming here that late at night was a bad idea."

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
The door creaks and cracks as it is pulled open, dust billowing up from the sudden draft. The man at the door coughs, waving his hand to dispel the cloud. "Man this place hasn't been used in a while." The man smiles and rolls up his sleeves, another wave of his hand zips a broom from its hiding place in the corner, cobwebs lightly incinerating in transit. "Let's get to work. He begins to sweep the complex, using more gestures to move tables, chairs, and other furniture out of the way as needed.

After a while, you could see the dust cloud billowing out of the open door and windows of the building, sending a dusty signal to all watching that someone was home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff