Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

Kaiser blinked at Diago's comment and smiled, rubbing the back of his head. "That's just it, Mate, I'm not actually trying to hit on her....Just trying to brighten the mood a bit with playful babble..." He sighed, "You guys are the serious type I guess...." He chuckled, looking at Lizzie, "I have a bit more class then that. If I were to truly hit on Lizzie, I tell her how her hair is as beautiful as a lifestream of melted gold, or how her eyes complements the morning dew in the sunlight, or are only rivalled by the beauty of the auroras in the arctic night skies." He grins, closing his eyes and placing his hand over his chest. "All of which are certainly true, but come now. Surely we are all more lively than this. No wonder this place puts a cemetery to shame in terms of silence and lack of life." He thinks then smiles, "This place needs a wild rave! or...or a talent show!" He held out his hands, "Something to spice up the mood right?" He chuckles.

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."
Stares at the guy with his mouth open a little holding a cookie in his mouth. "You have pathetically fallen in love with her. Maybe if you try speaking english when hitting on her or complementing her beauty it would work better." He says, then chomping into the cookie he conjured. "Mmh, chocolate chip." He laughs.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."

User Image

User Image

Kaiser sighs, palming his face with his hand and shaking his head lightly. "S-Sure, mate....I have...." He said with slight sarcasm, folding his arms and sighing. "Forget it. I'm sure you two will keep yourself entertained....Nice chat....I'm gonna..." He turn to the stairs and summoned a crossbow. "I gonna just return to my training. If I'm needed then just holler, I suppose." He waved as he ascended up the stairs. Guy can't have a little fun around here...not like the old days... He thought, as he entered the training room and brushed up on his aim for a bit.

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."
User Image
Diago smiles and stands up. "Hey wait a second. If you are gonna go train, maybe I can join along? I have yet to exactly see the people's of this realms fighting ability." He says trying to quickly catch up with the man.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"I don't train with others. It's sours the ever changing winds of battle." Kaiser said looking back at Diago, resting the crossbow on his shoulder. "you're time will come where you learn how we fight, but I, for one, would help you in that aspect because I'm not from this realm and two, I rarely spar. I like to break my own limits. If you'll excuse me. He said walking into the training room and motioning for the door to close and it did, sealing shut. His voice bellowed from the door. "If you want to learn I'm sure me and Shadow well go at it eventually..."

User Image
Diago stops as the door shuts in his face and just drops the smile. He pulls out a book and flips a few pages with a smile. He closes the book and walks off from the door, back to his table sliding into his seat. He takes another cookie and takes a bite bringing a smile back to his face.

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
~Im not your average girl~
User Image
~But I Do Like Ice Cream~

Angel looks up at Kaiser "Angie huh? i like that name" Angel said smiling up at Kaiser."So i should call you Kai or Kais Kaiser" Angel said giggling.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Name: Emilya
Race:Human
Weapon:Sword

Emilya wakes up one morning thinking about going to the SweetHeart's Cafe/Castle. "What a wonderful place to go she thought as she was packing,maybe i'll meet some new people there and on the way there." She puts the last dress in her bag she thinks "Do I want to leave my family home?" She looks around and says out loud "Yes I do there is nothing here for me but pain and sorrow." As soon as she said she knew she shouldn't of cause a flood of memories come flowing into her mind. The memory of her mother being shot and her father standing over her with his gun not looking like himself covered in her mothers blood. Emilya screams,"NO!" and blocks anymore from coming into her head. "Yes this is the right thing to do." She says to herself. After that she leaves her childhood home and heads toward SweetHeart Cafe/Castle.

User Image

Loyal Gaian

(( >.> Um... wow..... -pokes the massive picture, hoping to pop it- ))
Diago stands out front of the sweetheart cafe looking off into the distance. He looks down at his book then looks over at a random area around the sweetheart cafe, then back to the book. He rubbed his face while sighing and closes the book. He makes the book disappear and walks away from the door to continue looking around.
Katy My Lady
(Yeah) You're Lookin'here Baby
(Uh Huh) I'm All Up On You
'Cause You Representin' California

User Image
It had been a few days since Kaiser had made the request that stunned her. Since then she’d tried to think of Kaiser as more than a friend, and found less daunting then she’d first imagined. With a nod she set off from her room to accept his offer, it’d be fun to get out of the castle, and it could go horribly, but she’d never know if she didn’t try. She approached a maid and smiled. “Have you seen Kai around?” she asked “I wanted to talk to him,” she smiled.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

The Maid pointed Lizzie in the direction of the bar area where Kaiser was cleaning mugs and glasses with earbuds in his ears. He listened to assorted Liquid Drum'n'bass songs as he cleaned, thinking about everything that's been going on in his mind.
I have to train soon......I have to get stronger or..... I just have to train Kaiser thought.

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Kali walks in and looks around. "sure is a nice place" she thought to herself. She had all black on and perfume so that way human would not be able to tell she was different. She hid her fangs from veiw and was able to talk with out opening her whole moutth. She had brown hair and green eyes. She sat down at the bar waiting for someone to help her.
Diago walks into the cafe with fire around his hand and the book he was holding. "Piece of junk." He mutters to himself waving the hand slightly making the book and fire disappear. He walked over to a table in the corner like normal and took a seat. He dropped his head into his hands with his elbows propping it up off the table. He didn't even look around to see if anyone else was in the cafe.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Emilya walked up to the castle and thought "Wow its bigger than i thought it would be." She walked up to the door and knocked waiting for someone to come she looked around at the beautiful scenery. "What a beautiful place I think i'll like living here from now on."she said with a smile,

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces