Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

(( long time no see guys. -waves in the flutters away- ))
((Sorry it has been 15 days and I didn't reply! Yo yo Zeke!))
((Halloo? Anybody home? Its me! Rage!))
((Here's to hoping there is snow))

A lone figure pushes his way down the path, arms lifted in front of his face to try to cut back the biting wind. He stumbles and trips as he makes his way through the snow, his meager rags doing little to prevent the weather from doing what it does best. Ahead, he can barely make out the shape of a large building through squinted eyes. He makes his way to the door, nearly collapsing on it and using the last few bits of his strength to throw the doors open to collapse on the floor.

-Meyonaka-Sakura-'s Significant Otter

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
      A young girl, around the age of twelve, heard the door slam open and a loud thud followed. Her strawberry blonde hair rushed passed her shoulders and she ran to the door. She saw a man, laying on the floor, and she knelt beside him with a frantic look on her face. "Mister, are you okay? Mister!" She shook his shoulders roughtly in an attempt to rouse him.
All the shaking manages to do is coax a groan from the man, unconsciousness having taken him. He doesn't even stir from the snow coming from behind him. He is ice cold to the touch, with a tinge of blue in the tips of his fingers and his toes. His feet are bare. He appears to be in his late twenties, emaciated and dirty. He has brown hair.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
      "Mister!" the girl called again but to no avail. The man would only make noises. Frustrated, she attempted to lift him and bring him inside. With much effort, she was able to at least bring him inside. Though not completely unscathed; she hit his head on the door once or twice. Panting, she called out, "Momma! I need your help!"
After hitting his head on the door frame, his brown hair is slowing becoming dyed with red streaks. Dragging him would feel like trying to drag a sack of flower that isnt quite filled completely across the floor. The man, however is light enough that the girl is able to move with only a little trouble. He is much lighter than he should be for a man of his height, roughly six feet tall. The wind still howls through the open door.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
      A woman, appearing to be in her mid twenties, ran down the stairs quickly when she heard her oldedt daughter yell for her. "Ezra, what is--what happened?" She sat next to Ezra as the young girl explained and pulled out a stream of water from thr air. Her slender hands ran above him to examine his wounds as the water glowed. "Sir? Sir, can you hear me?"
He groaned in response. He could hear her faintly, as if she was in a cave and her voice was echoing. He felt a rush of something over his body, but couldnt make out the sensation. His eyes open just enough to show he was waking up, his red eyes only picking up blobs of color and movement. "Ohhhhh.." His hands twitch, fingers and toes still with a bluish tint.

His wounds would be extensive. Showing long distances travelled with very little rest. He also had bruised and cracked ribs. If the young lady's water magic can give physical descriptions, it would show scars and cuts along his back and hands. His feet are split from travelling barefoot.
Its been two days since the unknown man struggled his way into the building. He stirs from wherever he was left and slowly opens his eyes. He sits up, feeling all the ache from his trials. "H-Hello? Is anyone there?" He looks around, standing up as well as he could. His stomach growls. "Where would they keep food here?" He wonders aloud.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
      Ezra, who was sitting on the floor by the strange man, turnee to look at him with a small smile. "Hi there," she said to him softly as she gently touched his forehead with her small hand. "Hm, a little warm. Momma wanted me to ask how you were. Here, take this. It'll help with the pain and get your blood flowing." She handed him a glass of green liquid that had a sweet smell to it. "She was able to save your fingers and toes from the cold."
The man blinks, turning to look at the girl. "Oh...thank you!" He gingerly takes the bottle, drinking its contents. A sip at first, but as the smell and taste hit his pallette, he starts to guzzle it down. He glances at the girl with a wary glance afterwards. Not afraid, per se, but ready if he needs to act. "Who are you? Where am I?"

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
      The young girl pointed to herself. "Me? I'm Ezra, and you're at the Sweetheart's Cafe." She took the glass from the man and stood, hrr strawberry blonde curls bouncing as she did. She blinked her honey eyes and wore a smile just as sweet. "Hang tight, mister. I'll go get my mom." With that, she left the strange man by himself.
He shuffles uncomfortably. "Ok then..." After the girl leaves...Ezra, was her name, he looks around. "Cafe? More like Castle!" His stomach growls again. Ok...lets go find the kitchen...or whatever is here. Storeroom? That sounds about right. He heads for one of the entry ways. Trying to sniff out some food.

Meanwhile, miles away from the building on the other side of a village, the smell of sulfer accompanies the crackle of energy as a tear in the very air appears. On the other side is a shadowy shape encased in a cloud of smoke and sulfur. Two large, glowing red eyes hover in the smoke. A gutteral roar is followed by an unearthly howl and the cloud surges through the tear, heading down the road in the direction of the Castle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff