Welcome to Gaia! ::

RepulsiveSalvation
One of his eyebrows raised and he looked to the side. "Um perhaps I should take my leave...?"

Zivot shook her head and put her hand on his shoulder in one fluid motion. "No no I'm sorry I'm being rude. Please stay, I'll behave. I would love the company." she smiled warmly and laughed slightly. If her time in the woods taught her anything it was control, she just had to get back in the swing of things.
LadyAdel
RepulsiveSalvation
One of his eyebrows raised and he looked to the side. "Um perhaps I should take my leave...?"

Zivot shook her head and put her hand on his shoulder in one fluid motion. "No no I'm sorry I'm being rude. Please stay, I'll behave. I would love the company." she smiled warmly and laughed slightly. If her time in the woods taught her anything it was control, she just had to get back in the swing of things.
"As would I. Everything seems so dull these days." He said as he Took a quick glance around.
RepulsiveSalvation
LadyAdel
RepulsiveSalvation

"As would I. Everything seems so dull these days." He said as he Took a quick glance around.

She removed her hand and looked around as well. "Would you like to explore a bit with me? Once I got here I came straight to the library I haven't seen the rest of the place."
LadyAdel
RepulsiveSalvation
LadyAdel
RepulsiveSalvation

She removed her hand and looked around as well. "Would you like to explore a bit with me? Once I got here I came straight to the library I haven't seen the rest of the place."

He watched her small hand leae his shoulder and for a moment wished she had left it ther. "Sure let's do." He said as he turned towars the exit of the Library. "Lead the way."
RepulsiveSalvation

He watched her small hand leae his shoulder and for a moment wished she had left it ther. "Sure let's do." He said as he turned towars the exit of the Library. "Lead the way."

Zivot exited the library and she wound her way through the halls until she found the training room. She ran her fingers down the line of weapons. "What is your weapon of choice sir?" A crooked smirk across her face.
LadyAdel
RepulsiveSalvation

Zivot exited the library and she wound her way through the halls until she found the training room. She ran her fingers down the line of weapons. "What is your weapon of choice sir?" A crooked smirk across her face.
"Hammer." He said Eying a large hammer on the wall."And yours?"
RepulsiveSalvation

"Hammer? Interesting choice. Very blunt and powerful."
She walked over to a wall covered with blades of different shapes and sizes all shining in the light of the room. "Knives are my specialty."
LadyAdel
RepulsiveSalvation

"Hammer? Interesting choice. Very blunt and powerful."
She walked over to a wall covered with blades of different shapes and sizes all shining in the light of the room. "Knives are my specialty."

He Shrugged and noded his head. "Like throwing or...What exactly?"
(sorry that took so long)

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"I dream of speaking to a child who will ask, "Sir Noell, what was war?"

- Wynn Noell Arkenheim, Warrior of Antiquity

User Image
User Image

"It's almost surprising how little has changed here..." Wynn said with a sigh as he admired a group of flowers that had began to bloom by the lake. "Though the summer's heat is working wonders on the fauna... At least something is at least...." He noted with a smiled, standing up to look at the sun's rays beam through the leafy trees. "Well... Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability, I suppose. Each fairy breath of summer, as it blows with loveliness, inspires the blushing rose." He inhaled and exhaled, taking in the scent of fresh nature. "All is but a bountiful banquet for the soul, as summer brushes against the natural beauty, such love and heated memories will blossom, following the elegance of a blooming tulip.... or the temptation of a woman's gaze merely enhanced by the sun." He shared a laugh with himself. "What joy it is to be a child of the sun!"

Shadow stares at Kaiser from one of the trees in the area. He listened to him talk while raising one of his brows. "You... definitely are much different than I expected." He finally says after Kaiser finishes. He slowly stands up on the tree, stretches then he jumps down closer to Kaiser. "By the way, it is the 4th of July... What the hell does that mean? I still don't get this... 'Holiday'"

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
User Image

"The 4th of July is a human celebration, Brother." Wynn nods, holding his index finger up. "More... specifically, it is an american holiday, celebrating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence, which granted their independence from Great Britain. Grilled hot dogs, sugar-frosted apple pies and loving women, relaxing men, and flourishing children, setting of the fireworks of festivities~" He nods. "Nothing we should celebrate, though speaking loosely, if you've recently separated from something, I suppose you could celebrate it merely as Independence day, Shadow." Wynn looks at him. "Human culture can be rather interesting. No different than us. We fight, we kill, and we celebrate life's grandeur. One in the same..."

"Hm...." Shadow's fox tail swishes behind him as he thinks about it. "I don't think I really want to celebrate it, but having a large outdoors cook doesn't sound so bad. That or just doing what we usually do. Maybe we can walk around town and see how empty it is because of this." Shadow laughs softly then he turns away from Wynn. "I don't know what I could do on this day...Adventure? Rest? Eat? Hm.... What do you think, Brother?"

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
User Image

"Foolishness, Shadow. Foolishness. Today is a day in celebration of separation. Think." He said, tapping the side of his own head. "What did you cast yourself away from? What loss was ultimately a gain for you? Lost order or guild? Lost prison? Doing what you would do on a normal day isn't celebrating the subjected day." He folds his arms. "Think outside of the box of the usual, dear brother."

Shadow closes his eyes and tilts his head to the side. "Losing my rights to being a king I guess would be one thing that worked very well in my favor." He says before letting out a sigh. "But I don't know how I'd turn that into a holiday. Even if it is nice to party around, we do that normally anyway..." He sits down on the grass, eyes still closed as he thinks. "I don't know..."

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
User Image

Wynn smiles, resting a fist against his side and patting the back of his own head. "Then I suppose this is another day for you then, Shadow." He gazed at the lake somberly and picked up a pebble from the ground. "You, of all people know that separation is, more often than not, a topic of sorrow and pain." He nods, tossing the rock, with a flick of the wrist, causing it to skip along the water's surface. "Whether is is love or life. But this day celebrates the good from such a thing... Shovel at the dirt of the pain and torment and find the gem that you've added to your treasury." He smiled, tossing another stone. "Lest this day remain another such sip of the week."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff