Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

A cute purr came from Zeke as he stayed close to Shadow, softly kissing his mate's jaw line a few times. "Are you okay?"
Shadow nods his head a few times before kissing Zeke's cheek. "I am perfectly fine~" Shadow turns towards Zeke then he nuzzles him softly.

((Brb for a bit~)

Loyal Gaian

Zeke sighed contently as he snuggled with Shadow, ever keeping an eye on the four children playing in the shallow end of the pool.
Katy My Lady
(Yeah) You're Lookin'here Baby
(Uh Huh) I'm All Up On You
'Cause You Representin' California

User Image
Elizabeth moved around the bar glancing around a moment at the empty room before flopping on the couch. With a small smile, she was reveling that she didn’t have to work today and also in part wondering where the others were. With a shrug she moved to grab a soda and muttered, “Not my problem,” the she scanned the room and took a long drag of pepsi before letting a satisfied ah out. Today her hair was half up in a very oriental style, and to complete the look was a pink silk oriental style dress, very tight fitting that emphasized her small chest better than most outfits and on her feet were simple black slippers. She smiled content and finished her drink, tossing it into the can for a perfect two pointer. “nothing but net,” she said with a laugh.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock
Diago walked into the cafe in simple black clothing under his black decorative armor. His sword was sheathed to the left side with his scimitar strapped to his right side. He had a bow on his back as well. He walks over to a table and takes the bow off the back and sets it to the side of the table and pulls out a book and begins writing in it. He rubs his head and leans back sighing. "Guess I was wrong." He mutters pushing his silver hair out of his eye's.

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
~Im not your average girl~
User Image
~But I Do Like Ice Cream~
Angel Looks At The Beautiful Castle amazed and simply walks up to the door and hesitates but knocks on the door and waits for a reply."Its so beautiful"Angel says.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

Kaiser was punching a punching bag in the training room upstairs before hearing the faint knocking with his keen sense of hearing. "A visitor...?" He said, vanishing then reappearing in the the living room to open the door for Angel. "Hey....Welcome...I didn't expect anyone to come around these day....especially someone new....Please....do come in...Are you hungry? Tired?"

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image

Angel looks up at the man"Well Hello I'm Angel, and im just a little tired"Angel says smiling at the man.Angel looks around the living room and gasps under her breath "So Amazing"She Says.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."

User Image

User Image

"This is the sweetheart cafe and castle, Miss." He smiled, pointing around to the furnishings. "Feel free to rest on a couch, or I can find you a room if you plan on living here." He smiled, "Oh! and I am Kaiser. Pleasure to meet you."

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image

Angel looks up at Kaiser with sad eyes"I...uh...I have no other place to go"Angel said looking down at the ground.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"Shh shh." He shushed her, smiling warmly as he placed his hand atop her head. "You're home now....Come...I'll find you a room ok?" He said walking to the stairs, a ring of keys appeared. "Come come."

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image

Angel smiles big knowing that she finally has a home"Thanks Kaiser your very nice"She said quickly following him relieved.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"No problem, lil' lady." He smiles, finding her a room on the upper floors with a view of the lake and forest behind the castle. "Here you are. Now feel free to roam the castle as you see fit. Any questions?"

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image

Angel looked in her room very pleased"Just One um where is the cafe?"Angel looks curiously at Kaiser.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"Downstairs in the kitchen. Self-service too just help yourself." He smiled and winked at her, "Just tell 'em Kaiser gave you permission. Come. I'll fix ya up something sweet."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff