Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Nuuuu Kaiser told the wrong thing! X3 I told him to say TERA OBT and I guess he didn't get that part ^^;; I don't have the time, or Money, to really play WoW so I just play free things and sort of give a personal Review *Though I should be in a business, would be great*)

"Boys? Heeeeyyyyy I am far older than a boy you know." Shadow puffs his cheeks out. "I am good on my end."
Katy My Lady
(Yeah) You're Lookin'here Baby
(Uh Huh) I'm All Up On You
'Cause You Representin' California

User Image
she blinked in response at his reply. “I am sorry sir,” she corrected quickly, “I meant you no disrespect,” she replied and took a sip of her water greatly enjoying the cool liquid on her throat. She sighed and shook her head, she would need to start using her magic more regularly, a buildup of power was never good, could be deadly to a mage, and she didn’t want that happening to her, yet practicing death magic was not something that was widely accepted, in any realm, city or town. She shrugged and decided to take a shot, maybe Shadow would have an answer. “Sir, I need advice,” she started as the coffee finished, she turned it off and continued to speak. “I want to practice… need to practice my magic, but as a death mage there are not many opportunities to do so,” she shrugged “I was hoping you’d have a suggestion, maybe the how or where I could practice it, without being a problem…”

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock

Loyal Gaian

Zeke slowly slipped out of the basket, shifting back to his adult form. Once he was, he clung to Shadow, nuzzling him happily. "The kits are doing well. I just fed them, so they might be a little sleepy now."
Diago entered the cafe yawning. He took his cloak off and waved his hand, making it float over to a chair and hang on the back and he walked over and took a seat in the chair. He waved his hand after he took his seat and a book appeared in his hand. He flipped a few pages and started reading it.
Shadow smiles and pets Zeke's head softly before sitting down onto the couch. "That is good. I am glad they are doing alright." Shadow waves back at Diago before looking at Liz. "Either train with Diago or go to the forest out back. Either one might work. As for before, I was only joking." Shadow laughs softly.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

Kaiser sat in the training room, meditating as his shadow practiced with a heavy scythe. He had been thinking about what his future and sighed. His aura swirled around him as he sat in solitude.

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."
Shadow is downstairs, sitting down on the couch with his legs crossed. His fox tail waves from side to side behind him as he concentrates, thinking.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke was at the pool with the four kids. They now looked to be about five. He smiled at the two boys and the two girls that were his and Shadow's children. He was teaching them to swim.
Shadow's fox ears twitch a few times as he listens out. He hears something, or someone in the pool area and decides to go check it out. Once he gets there he notices it was Zeke and their four children. "Yo." He says softly with a smile as he walks in slowly.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke looked up and smiled. "Hello sweety. Did you sleep well?" All four kids at once shouted. 'DADDY!" when they saw Shadow.
Shadow laughs and smiles softly at his kids before nodding to Zeke. "Mhm, I slept great. How about you? Are you doing alright?" Shadow slowly walks over to Zeke before sitting down next to him.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke nodded, nuzzling Shadow's shoulder. "I'm alright. Still not as strong as I was, but I'm fine."
The four children happily swam around the pool in their little floaties. It was cute to watch them.
Shadow wraps an arm around Zeke's waist then smiles. "I see, well try not to over do things. You still need to relax for a while." He says as he watches his kids float around.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke leaned against Shadow, laying his head on his mate's shoulder. "I'm being careful. Don't worry, I wont die on you. I promise."
Shadow rubs up and down his side a bit, smiling. "Good, good." Shadow closes his eyes for a moment, smiling gently and softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff