Welcome to Gaia! ::

The fire dimmed slightly but kept on for him in the night. Ariel went to her room she curled up on her bed she was asleep instantly. She sighed as she slept.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
sora just sat there thinking to him self.in the first time in a long time he felt somewhat safe.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
"Well I thought I might drop by an see if any of the family was here. Guess not though. I got a few rare items from raiding tombs and ancient ruins. thought you might want to add one to your collection." Ban stated as he rummaged through his sachel.
"Sure" Said Ariel softly she had come down the stares with a dull look on her face she was tired.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
"Now which one is it.....? oh here we are." He pulls out a cloth covered item. "This little treasure was once the peaken from which and emperor could speak with the god he worshiped. it is said that it gave him ever lasting youth. course now adays that doesn't seem to be true unless you're either angel or demon."
Ariel sighed "Put it aside and I will look at it later" said she as she stood there. She stumbled slightly she caught herself on a chair. She shook her head as she stood there.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
"okay then. I"m guessing its rather late isn't it?" Ban said as he sat down.
"The sun is coming up so its early" said Ariel softly the chair toppled over and she fell to the floor. There was a rush of feet from the upstairs, James, Lilly,Artemis, Jade,and Anna all came down when they heard the chair topple over. James stepped up first and picked his mother up he sighed slightly "Hello Ban" said he, he was older much older and taller he was no longer a teen but a young man in his twenties. Ariel sighed "Thank you" she whispered as she put her arms around her son.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
"Hello young ones.... then again I guess I can't call all of you that now can I? How has every one been?" He asks looking at all of them.
Jade smiled,along with Lilly and Artemis "We've been well" they chorused as ther stood there. James turned and carried his mother to her room,knowing she needed rest and she wouldn't do it on her own without being forced.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"hello?" sora asked wondering if anyone was still in the room
Lilly walked over to him and leaned forward "Hello Sora" she said softly as she stood there. She smiled slightly at him as she stood there.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"hey lilly. how have you been?"sora said as he used the wall to stand up
"Fine" said Lilly as she straightened up she sighed and looked around as she stood there. She smiled lightly and walked away from him slowly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff