Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You are welcome" said Ariel softly she clapped her hands and decorations flew up to the ceiling with a smile. She spun around,her dress swirled,she was happy her work was finally done.

Shirtless Seeker

LadyAriel_DragonHeart
"You are welcome" said Ariel softly she clapped her hands and decorations flew up to the ceiling with a smile. She spun around,her dress swirled,she was happy her work was finally done.

Haiden went in,looking around whit a suprised look on hs face he said.
Wow that wonderfull ariel...you did that all by you're self..?
Ariel turned to see who said her name she smiled as she stood there "Yes I did it" she said softly as she stood there. She didn't move but turn as a small patter of feet came down the stairs from the upper levels. A small girl came running over to her "Mum" she whispered as she stood there,she was about three years old. She sighed as she stood there "Haiden, this is Isabella I found her here upstairs in my room. She's calls me mum cause she has no one else" she whispered as she knelt down and picked up the small child.

Shirtless Seeker

Haiden suprised at first then took his serious look to calmly understand the strange situation.

Did she tell you her name or that how you named her ariel?

He asked,maybe if she could say more then ''Mum'' that could be usefull.
"She told me here name, oddly enough she can only say her name and mum" said Ariel softly as she held the little girl. She looked at her as she stood there. Isabella yawned she touched her stomache. Ariel smiled as she stood there,she walked behind the bar into the kitchen to make something to eat.

Shirtless Seeker

Indeed that pretty odd...

Said haiden following her,that lil girl was pretty mysterious.
Ariel set Isabella down and made something for her to eat,she set it at the table and helped the little girl up."Yes well, it happens" she said softly as she stood there. She sighed slightly as she looked at him.

Shirtless Seeker

Yeah i know...

Said haiden as he knew what she mean.
Ariel sighed as she walked out of the kitchen she left Isabella to eat. She was thinking she shook her head slightly as she looked at the decorations. Isabella looked at Haiden she pushed her chair out and jumped down from the chair she was done eating she followed Ariel.
Mike walked into the Tavern, his face hidden behind a kitsune mask, and leaned against the wall next to the tavern's entrance with a heavy sigh.
"Mama" cried Isabella as she ran after her mother who was now gone down the road. She stood there in the door way and started to cry. Ariel had only gone to get a few things with out notice. She heard the cry and realized she had left the little one. She appeared inside with her items appeared on the table. She sighed "I can't leave for a second" she whispered as she stood there.
Mike looked at Ariel and sighed again, only to slump to the floor and to hear his stomach growl noisily.
"Sounds like you need something to eat" said Ariel softly as she stood there with a soft look. She picked up the little girl that was clinging to her dress. She shook her head as she looked at her.
Looking up, Mike nodded, "Y-yes...I-I do...miss...been a...few days without food." He chuckled weakly, tossing a small pouch of gold coins at Ariel, landing a at her feet, "f-for the food fee...."
"Its on the house" said Ariel softly as she put down Isabella as she picked up the gold and tossed it back. She walked over to him and helped him and over to a table where a feast appeared.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff