Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Why? Maybe I want to hold you."
"I don't like my feet off the ground" She says softly.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Why not? Feel like you are going to fall? Or that you are already falling?"
"No, I just don't like my feet off the ground" Ariel whispers softly as she looks at him.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"So I can't hold you like this ever?"
Ariel took a breath and sighed "You may sometimes, just not always okay?" she asks softly.

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
A knock was heard at the door as a man stood outside. His icy blue eyes studied the tavern in fascination. It seemed new but to his knowledge the place was actually rather old. Oh well it looked pretty good all things considering. "I wonder how Ariel is getting on these days." he said standing there.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
Subaku Bankotsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azure flames danced about its body as the large white Kitsune made its way toward the building. Many years had passed since the being had last set foot on this sacred ground. Providing and protecting its family had been its focus for such a long time, it’s children and mate had been its entire world. But now it decided to return and visit the place of many memories and old wounds. It stood several feet from the door gazing upon the fragile looking wood, yet knowing the true strength of the place made all it but invulnerable.

He wondered if the building still housed the owner within its protective walls or if she had finally left to find a more secluded home. Either way he would soon find out.

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

The man's form changed as he turned to face the newcomer. "Hello" the now cloaked female said to the kitsune. The being wasn't really fond of kitsune as a race. Too strong and smart for him to easily deal with. In truth he had only seen a few and tended to avoid them. This one though seemed to be visiting and had much more claim to the place than them. "Have you come to visit the owner of the place as well?" the female asked with a small echo in her voice. Someone as old as the kitsune would reconize this as a sign of spiritual possesion. Whether the female was doing the possesing or being possesed was unknown however,

((Sup Khyron!))
Ariel felt the presence of people she had once known a long time ago. She appeared on the stairs, with her hands on the railing. She looks at the people standing on the main floor. "Greetings" she spoke with a kind sweet smile.

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
The female turned toward toward the voice to see Ariel. She waved as her form changed back to male as the female spirit retreated. "I must say this is a nicer greeting than I was expecting. Sorry I missed the wedding."
"It's quite alright" she walked down the stairs slowly. Her feet hit the last step keeping her hand on the banister. "I was not expecting any company here. I am surprised by your arrival" she spoke with a happy tone. She was quite mellow and differnt from her former self.

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
The man shrugged as he stood there. "You know me. I always return to the kingdom eventually. My dragon gets rather testy if I do not" Micah was rather odd as he was a DragonhHeart who rarely visited the kingdom of his family. He preferred to wander although he eventually returned. Like her other he owned a dragon. His was a silver dragon.
Ariel walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck gently. " Welcome home" she said softly as she embraced him. She was never truly able to leave the place the Dragonheart family came from. She was tethered to the place they all called home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff