Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Micah hugged her back with a smile. "Good to be home" he said before pulling out of the hug. "Now a little birdy told me you've had a nice little family since I was gone. Kids and everything."
Ariel stepped away "Indeed, but they are all grown up now. They've gone out into the world" she moved over to the taverns bar and walked behind it. She leaned against the counter and watches Micah "what brings you back here?" She questioned curiously.

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
The female spirit from before appeared again and took what appeared to be an egg of some sort and gently place it on the counter. "I'm or rather we are here to deliver this to the kingdom."
Ariel glanced at the egg, she moved close to it as she put her hand on it "Goodness, where did you find that?" she asked pulling it close to her. She gazed at the egg with curiosity.

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"A very old dragon shrine. I'm talking pre human magic old. It was only only pure dragon and spirit magic holding the place together. That right there was at the middle" he said looking at it. "So it's spirit touched among everything else. It's likely already dead giving us a phantom dragon." Phantom Dragons were technically undead dragons without the black magic.
Ariel put her ear against the egg and breathed. She closed her eyes as she stood there listening. "There's a Dragon in there. It's in a dormant sleep" she says softly. She picks up the egg and moves to the center of the tavern. She set the egg down on the floor and held out her arms, she closed her eyes and brilliant light burst out around her an ancient magic filled the tavern with life.

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Micah's spirit friend disappeared as this began which wasn't surprising considering the magic. "I wonder what breed dragon it is?"
Ariel opened her eyes as the egg cracked open. She smiled as the light dimmed "we won't know until the egg fully opens" she stepped away from the egg taking a seat. She took a breath looking abit pale from using ancient magic.

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Micah walked over and handed her a small vial of green liquid. "Sip. It's my own brew so you know it's good. Restores energy and taste of mint" he said happily.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
Ban merely bowed his head slightly and watched as his old friend greeted the other person. although this was once his home he felt a like stranger to it after all the time that had passed. he had only intended to pass by but now that Ariel had seen him he had no choice but to set foot inside the tavern once more.

Azure flames burst out and swirled around his form blocking it from view. when they died down there stood and silver haired man dressed in old styled clothing. "Well lets see if it rejects or greets me..." he muttered while walking up to the door and slowly pushed it open. His eyes came to upon the same scene he had seen many times and it caused a small smirk to cross his lips. the place had not changed much.

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Micah turned toward Ban as he entered, He bowed slightly before returning to Ariel and tapping her shoulder. "I believe their is someone here to see you. He probably has more of a claim to this place than I" he said before pointing to Ban. "Go visit and I'll watch the egg."
Ariel looked up she had not taken the vial from Micag. She reached for the magic in the tavern feeling its life. She stood as Ban walked in she gave a soft smile as she stood there. She was surprised to see him, "Been a long time old friend" she spoke softly as she rolled up her dress sleeves.

She bowed her head and looked at the Dragon Egg, "it should hatch anytime now" she spoke softly, she walked into the kitchen to prepare a meal for her guests. She pulled out whiskey, and chicken parts to make something for the new baby dragon.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
Ban smiled and bowed his head. "I was feeling nostalgic and my feet brought me here." he said walking over to the counter. he smirked as he traced his hand over the smooth wood. "In ten thousand years time I doubt this place will ever lose this sensation. How have you been?"

Seeker

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Micah stood by the counter watching the dragon egg. He knew he had brought it to the proper place. "Going to introduce me to your friend here Ariel?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff