Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
Seeing Grace blocked by another group of men made Ban gripped his sword and jumped over the group in front of him then land a few feet behind Grace. "Sweetheart, what have you done this time?" He asked while watching both sides.
"Herbs" growled Grace as she stood there she shook her head as she moved close to him she glared at the men. She panted for breath as she looked up at him. She wanted to get back to the tavern.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
"Lets allow fate to deside what to do." Ban pulled out a gold coin and smirked. "Heads I fight all of you at once. tails, for me to know and you to find out." He said to the crowd. tossing the coin in the air he watched every flip carefully before cathing it.
The group stepped back slowly knowing not to take a chance with a member of the family that was very powerful in the town and had connections. Grace shook her head as she jumped up and landed on his shoulders she sighed as she lay on them she was tired out.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
"For your sakes It better Land on Tails." Ban said as he snatched it right in front of his face. Lifting his other arm he slammed his right hand onto the back of his left. "What will it be? pain or my surprize?" he lifted his hand a shook his head. "To bad for you boys. Its heads." with that he drew his blade and smirked. the blue flame consuming the black and red metal.
Grace licked his cheek "They aren't worth it" she growled as she laid on his shoulders. She needed to get back to the tavern with the herbs. The group turned and ran they rather not endure the pain and wrath of him. They decided it was better to turn chicken and run.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
Ban Sighed. "Not even Oone of you?! Where's a rogue demon when you need one?" He shook his head and sheathed his sword. "Sorry for the bothering you with a pointless draw old friend." He said to his sword. then headed back as it slightly rattled. Ban lightly stroked Grace's head as he walked back to the taver.
Grace jumped off his shoulders and moved under a blanket she changed form and tossed the bag at James who was standing over his mother checking on her as she rested at last. Grace moved over to Ban and kissed his cheek "Thank you for the rescue again" she said with a smile as she stood there.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
"A man must protect what is important to him." Ban stated and kissed her lips. "That reminds me, you need to be taught a few lessons." He said with a grin.
"Oh no you don't" said Grace as she pulled away from him she was already in her clad silk gown,jewels already in her hair "I'm not going through lessons after that run" she said as she stood there she shook her head. She smiled as she stared at him.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
"Who said it had to be today? No, I'll let you rest for the night. And in the moring you are going through those lessons." Ban said with his grin becoming bigger. "And if you pass with ease then I'll have a prize for you." he added as he pulled her into his arms.
Grace smiled as she stood there she rested her head on his chest as she stood there close to him. Ariel sat up "Tomorrow there can't be lessons Ban, its the dragon festival" she said as she looked at him. She shook her head and coughed she winced as she lay back down on the lounge.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
"Festival? okay then...." He said frowned. "Guess you can have sometime to think about what my lessons will be." he whispered into Grace's ear.
Grace giggled and kissed him as she stood there she like guessing games with him. She sighed as she looked over at Ariel "She doesn't look so good" she whispered as she stood there.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
Ban glanced over to Ariel and just shook his head. Then he suddely smiled. "that works very well." He let go of Grace saying he would be back in a few minutes, in the office he grabbed a pen and paper. He carefully wrote notes and liyrics on to the page. Once done he came back out with his flute in hand. "It's finished." he stated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff