Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

This is the beginning of a new end, there was a time far off place a tavern called DragoneFire was entered by a family the maiden and lady of the lady had no family. But this family that entered her home and workplace to her in. Now this is their home Dragonheart Tavern,a place where all are welcome no matter what race or how much trouble they are in they are welcome. Lady Dragonheart welcomes them with a soft smile and gentle hands to serve and wait on them. So come drink and eat even enjoy music along with old stories of the past.

Rules
-Message myself for jobs
-Be kind and good to others
-cussing minimum please
-fighting is alright but please don't kill other people
-follow gaian tos
-Have a Nice day

Jobs

-Bar tender

-Musicians

-waiter and waitress
-Headwaitress- brittany _2008 (Jessica Dragonheart)
Its been many years now no one has really entered the tavern until now. The doors open with a gentle creak a woman of fair light hair steps in she sighs as she stands there looking at the empty room. She smiled and waved her hand and the plac lit up. She smiled as she stood there.
"Jessica walked up to the tavern door, surprised to find it had been opened,curiously she slowly opened the door and saw the fair haired lady and the inside of the now beautiful tavern. She smiled and said "Wow deary you really know how to brighten a place up".
“Hello?” A strained voice called out in a heavy british accent. A woman a girl a female somewhere in between the two entered and walked up to the bar. She was dressed in a simple black off-the-shoulder dress. Her curly black hair was, crazy to say the least. Pieces were sticking out in every which direction. Her skin was pale, porcelain, showing every bruise and cut, of which there were many.

Her nails were painted a pleasant purple, both finger and toe –which were visible because she was shoeless. Her red lips were being bitten by her white teeth, usually a sign of nervousness. Her large black eyes were scanning the building, searching for any other sign of life.

She bore an odd resemblance to a favored Disney princess, one many small girls admired -though not the most favored, the most being Cinderella. She was more of a Snow White, though in this age and time, her appearance was not viewed as beautiful.
"Yes Jessica I know how to light up the place, oh hello May I help you?" asked Lady Dragonheart,she was standing in the middle of the tavern. She smiled as she stood there. She was ready to serve and help the young woman.
The woman blinked a few times, her head tilting in a curious note. "Help me?" She asked in shock. After a few seconds her head straightened. "Oh!" The female said in realization. "Right, do you work here? Because if so, some water would nice," she said simply. Her face showed some obvious discomfort in asking for anything. She made her way to a chair and sat in a rigid manner.
*Drayson walks in and looks around.*

"This is nice"

*Goes to a seat.*
"Water it is, Jessica help the gentlmen over there please" said Lady Dragonheart she held out her hand and a glass of water appeared in her hand with a smile "Here you are" she said as she walked up to the woman. "My name is Lady Ariel Dragonheart I'll be your hostess" she announced.
The woman smiled and took the glass, letting the cool liquid slip down her throat. She let a sigh of relief slip through her plump red lips. "Thank you," she whispered. "I am, ironically enough, Summer," she said softly
Ariel smiled "Lovely name" she said softly and walked over to the gentlemen "What may I get you?" she asked softly as she stood there. Her fair blonde hair was pulled back it was long and framed her face alittle. She smiled gently at them this was her home and she welcomed people.
*Drayson smiled.*

"Dr Pepper please."
((Good luck with your quest Lady Liila.))
Lady Dragonheart set her hand on the table and his drink appeared "There you are" she said with a soft smile. She curtsied and went back to work.She was preparing for her entire family to arrive.
((thank you!!))
*Drayson nods.*

"Thanks"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out