Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Friend

10,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Megathread 100
She woke suddenly her dress caught against a branch she had woken inside of she gently pulled it free trying to not tear the thin silk. Catais walked slowly to a near by building with a sign that said, Dragonheart tavern. She pushed open the front door and entered the building, "Hello?" She asked the words rolled off her tongue like velvet.
She saw a bar and chairs which hastilly sat down on, she saw her reflection on a mirror she had no pupils her eyes where bleach white ringed in black. Horns poked out of silver hair adorned by pearls stringed together by silver lace. Skin was as pale as the moon, she didn't know who or what she was which obviously bothered her hopefully someone could shed some light on the situation.
Ariel walked out carrying a tray of food. She looked at the new comer whom just entered "Greetings" she spoke softly as she the tray down "Raw chicken and whiskey mix for your egg" she looked between Micah and Ban "Ban,Micah. Micah, Ban" she says softly.

The Committee Staff Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
The door was opened for the first time in a long time and the thunder and rain were coming down outside hard. The man who stood in the doorway for a moment was tall with a sallow and pale face, he wore all black and his hands were wrapped in what looked like boxer wrist wraps. He made the place wreak of blood as he walked in and closed the door. For only a moment he looked around at the place and smiled as if he knew it, or someone/something connected to it. He sat at the bar and looked at the back wall his eyes were a shining but dark red color. He began to get comfortable in his seat and started to wonder if anyone was going to tend to him.

User Image
A woman sat near the back door of the tavern. She stared out the door with peaceful serene look on her face. She breathed in the warm spring air, as she watched the trees bend softly in the wind.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
The man who smelt heavily of blood and sat on the only occupied bar stool in the whole tavern had almost had enough of waiting. He swished his long purple hair away from his very pale face to reveal his second super red eye. He decided it was time to call out for whomever is supposed to be behind the counter. "Hello is anyone here" He called and waited with anticipation in hopes that he might get a drink, or even a room to stay in for the night, not that he minded the rain. But he definitely wouldn't mind staying somewhere warm for once in a long while.
A woman with dark haired appeared behind the bar "I am" she gave a gentle deviant smile. She tucked her hair behind her ear and set a bowl of hot soup in front of the man "That's all we have for food right now" she remarked softly.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
He stared at the soup and then he looked casually back up at her. "To be honest I do not seek food, I wonder if there is a room for rent you may have that i could rent for the night possibly even a few days." He slid the soup back towards her across the bar and continued to make eye contact with her. "I also would be willing to pay for a few drinks assuming you might have some of that as well." This last statement was made with a hint of snobbery, but he continued to smile and stare into her eyes awaiting his answer.
The woman smirked softly "we have various drinks here" she turned a light on revealing the bar cabinet. " what would you like?" She asked calmly.

Another female appeared on the stairs "Give him a room dear and then close down" spoke the other person softly. The woman at the bar nodded "As you wish Milady" spoke the young woman gently.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
He looked around at the bottles on the shelves... "I'll take a whole bottle of whiskey." He slammed 13 very high valued gold coins on the table and stood up. "Rooms I would imagine are upstairs?" He looked at her and waited for something to happen.
The woman set a bottle of whiskey infront of him. "Yes rooms are indeed upstairs" she spoke softly. She turned the bar cabinet lights off and walked around the bar holding out a key.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
He grabbed the bottle of whiskey, and the key. "Aren't you going to take the money?" He asked staring at the coins on the bar then back to her. "Wouldn't want someone to come in and take that..." He started towards the upstairs. "-It is alot of money, more than most families make in a day." He continued walking towards the stairs now looking on the key for a room number. The look on his face said he had found the number. "Why is it always thirteen?" He mumbled to himself as he reached the bottom of the stairs and started up them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff