Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"how did you know that name." sora said as he walked in to the room trying to recomeize who that person was
"Because we've met many times before,and because you know me" said she softly she waved her hand over the fire place and it started up to warm the place. She sighed and sat down at one of the tables.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"if thats so, would you mind telling me your name?" sora asked as he'd walked toward her but bumped into a table
"Lady Ariel Skye Dragonheart" said she softly as she sat there she watched him carefully as she sat there. She waved her hand an her healing tea appeared on the table she would serve him a cup to heal his sight.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"if that was true then you would know that this tea wont help."said with a sad look on this face as he picked the tea up and drank some "sence it was her who did this to me. a week before she die" sora said putting the empty cup down
"It was mistake, Sora and I didn't mean to" said Ariel softly she stood up pushing her chair back. She tipped it over remembering the night she died the last time she would ever die again. She closed her eyes as she stood there it hurt to remember the past.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
" that was a long time ago. theres no point worring about it now" sora said walking over to the fire place. as he had walked be ariel the tattoo glowed red then faded "its nice to hear your voice again." sora said hopeing this time it was her and not just his memories
"Sora whats wrong with you? asked Ariel she had seen the red glow,she moved to him she placed her hand gently on his shoulder careful though to do so. She sighed slightly as she stood there.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"things change as the years past"sora said as the tattoo started to glow again. as the memorise of his famliys raced through his head as his touch him
"I know" said Ariel as she touched the tatoo "Remove" she ordered as she stood there she glowed a bright white of light. She would make him stop remembering and being in the past for to much. She wanted him here in the now with her, as her friend.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"i dont think you do" sora said as a tear rolled down his face from the momorie of his son. then puting his hand on ariel's as his tatoo stopped glowing but stayd red
"Actually Sora I do, I live my life in regret each day" said Ariel softly her voice had a twinge of pain in it. She sighed slightly as she felt his hand she ws still glowing brightly she sighed and tried to revert from the form her body had taken to make the tatoo stop.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"maybe its time for that to change" sora said still standing there. he ould sence that this time it was really ariel
"It won't change" said Ariel softly she pulled her hand from his neck. She sighed and the glow finally went out she went to the stairs. She was going back to her room to rest she felt tired all of a sudden.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"theres allways hope" sora said to him self then sat agenst a wall by the fireplace

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff