Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Genius

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Heckler 50
Damien

User Image

Damien walks up from his room. He yawns as he heads for his familiar table in the corner. He looks around and sees no one of interest present at the moment and sighs. Damien proceeds to asking a demonling for his usual cup of tea and something to eat.
Amaladinant made his way into the tavern, he had slipped out silently while everyone else was otherwise distracted. He wiped a small trickle of blood from his lips. He would smell of death and blood. He moved to a darkened corner of the tavern and sat down ordering a glass of water from one of the demonlings and watched the room.
Darriyah slowly made her way inside the tavern from departing earlier that afternoon. Yawning, she makes her way to the bar, asking one of the demonlings for a beer. It nodded and trotted off to retrieve what she wanted. As she waited, she turns and leans against the bar counter, watching the room. A warm smiled crossed her face as she spotted Amaladinant. She waves slightly to him. Once her beer was brought to her, she grabs it and makes her way over. "Evening Amaladinant."
Shi'nace came from a tree not too far away from the front door of the tavern. She was flung with such a force from the tree that it was like she thrown out of it completely. She hit the ground and rolled with the blow tucking her legs and head in close to make a ball like shape. She came to a full stop away from the door and let out a loud sigh of relief as if she had meant to go flying from the tree.

She was quick after stopping to get up and dust herself off. The nice dress that she had once worn was torn badly and stained with mud. Her hair and skin were both a mess but she was all right for the majority. She decided to stand outside and stretch out before going into the bar.
He nodded softly the faintest smile ghosting across his features. "Evening m'lady." He replied softly his voice low and melodic as he sipped his water. He shook his head softly getting a few stray snow white bangs out of his eyes as he sat with her. "How are you this evening?"
Shi'nace the drow wizard as she called herself stretched out fully ripping the dress off in the process. Under the dress she wore her leather bikini out-fit that stayed with her from the underdark. It was a rather old the leather and showing wear from use for more that thirty years without being repaired correctly.

Once she was fully stretched out her mind wandered down to her stomach and how it continued to growl now. The last time she had eaten a full meal was here at the tavern. A demonling had brought it to her. So with a reluctant sigh she entered the tavern and went up to the first demonling she saw and didn't ask of it. No she demanded her meal the creature while speaking it's native tongue.
She takes a seat near him and shrugs. "I am alright. You?" she asked, smiling softly. She watched his every move. It wasnt the fact she was weary. It was just a habit she picked up.
He shrugged softly before rubbing his eyes as he reached over to the nearby tables and turned off the lamps. "I'm fine, still adjusting to the amount of light up here, but other than that I'm ok."
"Thats good." she smiled, lifting the beer up to her lips and taking a sip. "Oh, and thank you for sitting with me last night."
He shrugged softly as he as he ran a hand through his hair. "No thanks needed, so what do you normally do to entertain yourself?" He asked softly not really sure what to do with his new life here on the surface.
Shi'nace was quick to the eat the food the demonling had brought her. It was nothing more than an arrangement of fruits and vegetables on a plate with dip. After cleaning the plate she gave back to the demonling and went on her way out the door and back to the forest. She never said much in English anymore and didn't stay in any one place for too long.
"Um...I normally find a corner and keep to myself." she shrugged. "But I do believe there is a hot tub downstairs and a beach out the back. I never really explored anything around here yet."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

(( Sorry everyone I have a serious case of writers block... -sighs- ))
((Anyone in here?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces