7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Isadora Demetrios

If I fall and all is lost,
No light to lead the way,
Remember that all alone is where I belong.

Isa looked at Keii then nods as he leaves.. And just as quickly she stares at Shinsuke.. She could feel the waves of Lust rolling off of him.. She backs away from him.. He'd nearly killed her before with the sin, no way in hell she wanted anything to do with it now.. "Uh.. Why the hell did he do that? Look I just wanted to say, I'm sorry it just won't work with us.. i'm not happy.. You obviously aren't getting better.. It's time we both moved on.." She slips the ring off her finger and hands it too him, making sure her fingers don't touch his skin..

She notices the newcomers and smiles to them.. "Lexi?" She nods to the other female and smiles.. "Hello and welcome to the Crimson Mist.. Please make yourself at home.."

(( Sorry I am easily distracted.. I know I am missing someone here.. ))

If you want to live, let live.
If you want to go, let go.
I'm never gonna be your sweet, sweet surrender.
A carrot martini.

Ros's gaze fell upon the man a few bar stools away from her. Her slitted pupils slowly contracted as she focused on the two prominant rabbit ears upon his head.

A smirk spread across her plump lips, slightly dry from the cold, and she almost laughed out loud. How fitting.

"A carrot martini." She spoke, addressing the gentleman. "I don't think I've ever heard of that before. Are they any good?"
Shinsuke laughed as he took the ring. "Thats it?" he asks as he slowly stands, it being obvious he was having trouble. "No goodbye? No hug?" he offers as he moves over to her, a malicious grin crossing him. "You even smell good, just like him." he says notioning to the other.

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The sound of her name had her looking to Isadora. She smiled brightly at her friend and gave her a wave. It had been a while since she had seen the woman, but she left her greeting at the wave. Lexi wasn't the rude type, and it seemed her friend had her hands full already.

Lexi shifted her starry gaze away from the beginning drama to smile at the demonling when it returned with her wine. She took the glass and set a few gold coins on the tray. The vanished just as all the others did, heading for the neighboring animal shelter. Though she knew she didn't have to pay for the drink, she liked to help where she could.

Sipping from the delicious concoction in her hand, she settled comfortably back in her chair. Her attention shifted again but this time to the ceiling. A soft humming sound followed and it wasn't long before she was lost in her thoughts.
He smiled at Shinsuke before glancing at Isa.

"I'm not surprised she smells like me.."

He looks back to Shinsuke, his smile turning slightly predatory.

"She's walking funny because of me.. Though I think I might have to leave a few more marks on her next time.."
"They are unbelievable," Ben said, turning his bar stool to face the woman speaking to him. Manners.

"Although I may be a bit bias," a twitch of his ears. "You should try one for yourself."

And just then a demonling with impeccable timing arrived at her side with a fresh carrot martini.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Isadora Demetrios

She sighs and backs further away from Shin.. "Don't Shun, you know what happened the last time you had that sin in you.." She glances at Marhand, her look clearly saying "You aren't helping!".. Turning back to Shun she smiles a bit.. "I can't make you happy Shun, you'll find the right woman for you someday.. I'm just not it.. Maybe I was at one point but.. I'm not the same woman I was then.. So just.. You are welcome to stay here, you can keep the room we shared if you like or I'll give you another.." She backs up till she is standing next to Marhand..

Ros set her own glass of beer down, now empty, and raised a hand before the demonling sped off back into the kitchen. "Could you get me one of those too?" She didn't want to mooch off of the man's drink. It wasn't like her. The little creature nodded and walked off.

Despite her assumed status as the "local hobo", Ros had money to spend...whether she looked the part or not.

She dug into one of the deep pockets in her old gray sweatpants and retrieved some money. There was enough to pay for the Honey Weiss and the carrot martini, or otherwise a tip. The second she put it on the bar, however, it disappeared as it had done for Lexi.

She blinked. "Does... Is that supposed to happen?"
Shinsuke shrugs, and takes a seat at the bar. "Should have done better." he says as he reaches over and takes a bottle of whiskey off of the bar and opens it. Tossing the ring on the floor he takes a drink of the whiskey. "Hey keiichi."
moving over to him keiichi frowns. "Yeah?"
"lets get out of here... Not now, but soon." he says nodding to himself. He had made his mind up, he didnt want to be here anymore. Maybe he would talk to darriyah before taking his leave, and ask her to gather his stuff for him.
He let out a sigh and looks at Isa.

"Well that sopped being fun.. I was hoping he'd grow a pair of balls.."

He smiled at her.

"Oh well.. Just have to find something else to keep me entertained.."
Ben nodded.

"I'm told that the money goes towards a good cause. Although next time you'd like to help the local animals, I accept donations directly," a half-joke, masquerading as a full joke. He was looking for work, not charity, but he'd gladly accept either.

"By the way, I'm Brother Ben. Cheers," he lifted his glass towards her, then lowered it and took a sip. This place did make an exceptional carrot martini, with just a touch of fresh ginger. Mm. Those demonlings knew their stuff.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Isadora Demetrios

Isa sighs and looks at the ring on the floor, a demonling picks it up and brings it over to her.. "Thank you little one.." She murmurs to it before looking back at Shinsuke.. "Fine if you don't want it I will keep it to remind me of you.." She tucks the ring into a pocket then turns away from Shin and addresses Marhand.. "Not funny.. But what can I do to entertain you?" She looks over the customers, a wink sent Lexi's way.. "Everyone being taken care of? And please don't let the gold vanishing bother you, all gold placed as payment is sent to the local animal shelter to help them.."

He smiled and shrugged.

"Oh.. You could use your imagination.."

He laughed.

"I must say.. I like it when you do.."
"Hm. Well that's nice of you." She called with a nod over to the red-haired woman, whom she guessed to be the owner.

Right then, the demonling came back and handed her the carrot martini. After giving it a quick thanks, Ros watched as it hurried back into the kitchen. She caught a glimpse of several of the creatures through the double doors. How many were in there anyway?

A smile crossed her face at Ben's joke. "You're no more of an animal than I am." She insisted. "Right. We're all animals in a sense. Cheers."

She mimicked him in raising her glass then took a careful, ginger sip. Letting the martini caress her tongue before swallowing, she gave an approving nod. "Very good. And I'm Ros by the way."

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Isadora's wink wasn't missed by the day dreaming Lexi. It had her chuckling under her breath. The woman was ever the gracious hostess. No matter the situation, it seemed. She couldn't help but wonder what was truly going on between her and both the men she had been speaking to.

Leaving that for another time, she lowered her gaze from the rafters to her glass. She took a few sips and pondered what to do next. The thought of a walk through the grounds sounded good, but she decided to wait. Lexi had a feeling the theatrics for the evening werent quite finished.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff