Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Swimming?" He cringed. "In either form; the thought of getting in water makes me make... Little sicky-noises." He shook his head. "... Your spider seems like a nice spider." His head tilted, peering over the woman's arm.. And then plopping onto the floor, landing on his side instead of four feet.

Dapper Lunatic

"I've probably heard far stupider, really." Iolla pat him on his shoulder, lightly smiling. "Too many stories of such. You're an intelligent man, Sardon, so whatever problem it is is more than likely one of the least stupid ones I've heard." She tried joking a bit as she comforted the man. "You can't control what another does." Guessing a bit about how Dor was with men, and what other little tidbits she knew, it was a bit hard to try and comfort him on such few things. "I'll be making tea in a bit. You're free to join me and talk over a brew, aye?" She stood up straight. "For now, actually getting dressed sounds like a viable plan. Come along, 'Tais. Let's make sure you don't anger anyone else to the point they throw you in the ocean." As she began to walk out, a smirk crossed her face.

Shameless Exhibitionist

"She is." He nodded to the cat. To which, the spider seemed to appear, though it was hidden under a waste paper basket. She'd taken the idea of a trapdoor spider it seemed into something different, though it leaped onto the basket and soon began making a complicated system of wires and pulleys by crawling around the table leg and then hiding under the bed once more. It'd even baited the bin with a bit of carpet fluff.

Not the best bait perhaps, but no other animal would be able to think that up on the spot.

A nod, he smiled. "Sure, I'll join you. I'll have a coffee though, I'm not too fond of tea." An Englishman that didn't like tea, shock horror. Taking his neat parcel of clothes from his bed, he moved into the bathroom, out of Iolla's sight as he didn't want to scare her and undressed - flicking his trunks from the bathroom to the dirty-washing-bin across the other end of the bedroom before dressing.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

You found me when no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion..

Up in the bar Dor was pouring herself a glass of wine.. Not the dragon wine though, she'd decided getting drunk that fast would be a bad idea in her current distress.. So she chose a demonic brand that, while strong, wouldn't knock her on her a** in two sips.. This would take a few glasses and calm her nerves as she went along..

The big black cat jumps up onto the bar top and flops down, it's ears trained toward the door to the lower levels.. She might just attack anything that came through.. or she might just stare at them haughtily..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( awws! ))

The ups and the downs and you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me, you found me..

"... Where'd your friend go?" Kataiser stood, peering left and right, following the woman still. "... Why didn't you wake me up?" He gazed up at her, pouting the best a cat could.

Dapper Lunatic

Iolla still had to head to her room to get changed, anyways, so he had time. "Well, I don't think you would've been interested in watching us swim." After she made her way to her room, she changed into her normal attire, and made her way back up, hoping the cat followed. "Now, where are the teapots..." she asked, more to herself than anything, as she strode into the main room.

Shameless Exhibitionist

Iolla might find that was taking a long time getting from his room until there came a light thud from it, signalling that something was not as it should be.

If anyone bothered to look however, they would find Sard having fallen asleep - his lack of such finally getting to him as well as the point that he had simply just used up all his energy. He'd eaten nothing, and so he had fallen asleep on the end of the bed when sitting to tie his shoelaces, and simply passed out from tiredness. Surprisingly, it happened a lot more than you might think. The door was still open, and available for almost anyone to come in.

(( Sorry for the semi-dramatic exit, I'm so tired...Dx Going to go Sardon's way if I don't put my head down now. Take care all, sweet dreams! ))

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

You found me when no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion..

As Iolla appears Dor was staring off into space, Symphony however lifted up slightly and wiggled her hindquarters.. Only to grow bored instantly and lay back down on her tummy.. Her whiskers twitch slightly though in warning, a soft grow issuing from her throat.. Dor blinks and looks at the cat.. "Chill.." A moment later a demonling appears and whispers in her ear.. "Go shut his door, make sure it is locked as well.. Just in case Daemon breaks free and takes advantage.." The demonling nods and poofs out, shutting and locking Sardon's bedroom door..

The ups and the downs and you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me, you found me..

"... Yow, get that guy some hot tea." He chuckled, then paused, his ears flicking up; hearing a faint growl. "... Hey, did you hear a noise?"

Gekko

C'mon, work dammit!

Off in the distance, a few hours back, a girl was desperately trying to hotwire a car; not for thrills and kicks, but out of necessity. Time was slim, and she sure as hell didn't have enough to pick up her own ride.

After a minute of struggling, the motor started up. Finally, get me the hell out of here!

Fast forward several hours. The desperate girl comes across a seabound building. Wait, he's afraid of the sea, he mentioned... perfect. She put it in park, and rushed right on in. In the air above, a sinister being mused to himself. "Soon."

The ragged Raechele burst through the door quite loudly, and slammed it behind her just as loud. Feeling somewhat safer, she dropped down to the floor to catch her breath, grabbing at the side of her neck in pain. Her body showed obvious signs of struggle; myraid cuts, rips in her clothing, ragged hair, what-have-you. "...what the hell..." Rae asked herself, panting a bit, "...he's never been that violent before..."

Dapper Lunatic

Her search for tea was stopped as Raechele burst in and slammed the door. "Uhm." Iolla turned, blinking a bit. Seeing as she wasn't an employee here... "Uh." At a loss for how to help, she asked one of the demonlings about tea.

Hopefully Dor would take care of things.

"I think I may've heard such." She looked down to Kataiser, going to take a seat at the bar a bit aways from the other cat as she waited for the drink. "You know, it's easier to talk to you when you're taller."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Dor blinks as the girl enters and slams the door behind her.. "Hey now, don't break the damn door.." She downs her first glass of the demonic wine then calmly pours herself a second glass.. She sets the glass aside and moves from behind the bar, a hand lightly moving over Symphony's back as she passes her.. She walks over to the girl and kneels before her.. She studies her with cold onyx eyes.. "What happened to you girl.. Do you ask for safety?" If the girl did she would be under Dor's personal protection and be safe from any who wished her harm.. She was feeling generous now that she had that glass of wine in her..

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

"Well, if you insist." He teased, then whispered something into his collar. With a white glow; his body would morph into a human form; that of a 14 year old. His collar would shine for a moment, before fading to a dull bronze color. (http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7663/kataiser.png )

He stretched with a small yawn, and arched his back; nearly slipping on his paw like feet. "... Been a long time since I've done this!" He laughed.

Dapper Lunatic

"People do take you more seriously if you appear to them as a humanoid, after all." Despite his form, she scratched him behind the ears. "Besides, it's best to be trained to actually use such, in case of emergencies when you need to call upon some of my magic." Scritch scritch.

Gekko

Rae took a glance up to see who exactly was talking to her, surprised with how familiar this person looked. ...no, it can't be Alica. She committed suicide. Get it together. She looked confused for a second, but that went away quick. "Crimeny, yes," Raechele responded, sounding a bit irritated, "...hell, I'm already safe. He's such a damn wuss around water..."

Feeling some energy back in her, Rae pulled herself up off the floor. Her holey jeans had gotten nice and wrinkly from sitting so long, and her black-as-midnight t-shirt had been reduced to a tank top. As she stood up, she removed her hand from the new wound on her; two nasty holes on the right of her neck.

"...sorry about the door. I've been driving away from my clingy as hell boyfriend. I knew he wanted to move the relation in a more serious direction, but honestly..." She was completely oblivious of the repercussions of what occurred between them, especially the nasty hickey he had given her. "...got any bandaging for this?" Rae winced a little at mentioning the injury in question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff