Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Dr. Isha ArztinUser Image
User Image

*A delighted smirk was presented by Saria as she wwent on to fulfill her order.A glare to vintrict was was made in her absence.However it would be brief as Saria returned with her drink.She even was presented with some of her native tongue.Isha shut her eye and giggled right before she returned the favor..

"Danke! Delightful."

*The good doctor lifted her drink to her lips before taking a few good gulps. Those were the ones that counted!She slowly sat the glass back down with a warm and fuzzy sigh.This was right before Saria asked of her profession.He eye fluttered open as she responded.

"A bit of both actually~hehe! Ja,Im a physician actually vuuuut~lets say Im no ametur chemist."

*Isha blushed slightly,the alcohols doing.The elf then asked of the beverage she had previously wanted.She giggled before covering her mouth

"Vwell,jou might find zhis funny but I zon't actually know vwhats in zee stuff. All I know is zhat black lemonade is simply....zee best lemonade..Zee bottles have skulls and cross bones on it."

*The docter kinda shrugged her shoulders.She heard the sound of pages being flipped.She looked over her shoulder for a brief second.It appeared someone had joined them.He sat at a booth....she hadn't even heard him come in.

#########################################################################
L://C://T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"
String x Theory

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mohan Yorke_x

Thanatos was handed the treatment and he nodded a little. Hopefully this will work. There was an almost chilling certainty in his chest that this will be painful for Kira. However, he hesitated when Saria entered to check in on them. He felt a little bad about his behavior earlier with his entry but was glad the establishment's owner didn't seem to hold onto that impression too tightly. Multifaceted jade eyes glanced over to the curtained off section where he had sensed a weak life force earlier, assuming that was where this Frayda now rested. It was none of his business, however curious he was, and so he moved to Kira with her treatment.

"Now this may sting a p***k, Dove, but it should do the trick..." Thanatos murmured as he injected the sleeping angel with the treatment, then he stepped back. Like he was expecting some sort of explosion.

... Nothing happened. Kira didn't even twitch.

Thanatos's shoulders dropped in disappointment, but that was just before the reaction finally happened. Kira grimaced, whimpering and gasping and shifting with discomfort. The infection was moving away from the treatment and it was running out of room in her body's systems. The bandage on her chest darkened significantly as the infection was leaving through its biggest opening, the wound itself. Soon enough there was a glob of ire on her chest without a host to infest. It couldn't sense Mohan as he was too far away. When it seemed like the glob couldn't get any bigger, Thanatos willed the blob upwards with telekinetic abilities so it was away from Kira before freezing it into a thick shiny ice ball.

The ball remained floating in the air as Thanatos grabbed a cloth to dab at Kira's face. She was sweating and crying still, but hopefully she would calm as her body started to heal normally again.

(( I'm so sorry for the huge delay. This has been a busy holiday. I hope this wraps up so Mohan isn't so stuck now. ))

Thieving Rogue

Concrow

"Bitte schon," Saria responded, listening to the doctor. She sounded like Mohan a bit, just a lot more outgoing.

"Well, maybe I'll do some digging to see if anyone in town has heard of black lemonade. I'm sure there's a way I can acquire some."

She grabbed her kahlua-spiked coffee, taking another sip. She watched David come in and waved in his direction.

"So what brings you to this part of town, doctor?"
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Saria left with her urgency, which left Mohan to pay attention once again to the situation with Kira. He watched as Thanatos did his thing, and nothing happened. Wha--

But then, something did happen, and Mohan watched the infection flee from Kira's body. Thanatos caught the ire in a chunk of ice, and the tension in the room seemed to soften. With quick instincts, Mohan grabbed a glass of water to bring to Kira as Thanatos dabbed at her face.

He didn't want to wake her, but if she did wake up, he imagined she would be thirsty. He also wondered if she would remember what just happened since she was not conscious for it. He looked to Thanatos.

"Well, I'd say we did a pretty good job." He said rather cheerily. "How long do you think it will take until Kai has built up her energy again, now that the energy drain is gone?"

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*A giggle was admitted by isha as she raised her glass to Saria on the note that she would attempt to aquire some black lemonade when she was in town next.However then the elfen girl asked just what she was doing out that way.Isha took a sip from her glass before replying.

"Im taking a trip to a brewery a little vways from here in order to meet up vwith someone who vwill hopefully soon be a coleuge of mine."

*The good doctor smiled and sat her glass down.Her red dull eye fixated upon Saria as she waves to the new patron.

"Plus ive never taken zhis route....I admit i didnt zhink id find a place like zhis out here."

L://C://T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"
String x Theory

Thieving Rogue

Concrow

Saria nodded as Isha spoke, sipping at her own coffee in the meantime.

"Yeah, there are a lot of interesting places in town. The markets is quite interesting. But the most interesting places seem to lay on the outskirts. You mentioned a brewery? You wouldn't be speaking of The Poppy Fields, would you?"

She had visited the brewrey maybe once or twice. If she recalled, it was actually an accident. Wasn't there a river that flowed by there? She had been relaxing in her boat once when she sort of just woke up there. Or maybe she was thinking of a different establishment. Honestly they all tended to blur together for her.

"Cute place, I think I've been there once or twice. I usually try to check out the competition around town. Of course I'm terribly biased, but I would have to agree that no place around here is quite like the Heartless."

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*Zee good doctor lifted her drink to her lips yet again and gave a nod to the mention of the Poppy Fields Brewery.She pulled her drink back and swirled the contents insider her glass, her head tilting slightly and lastly more blush coming into her face from the liquer.

"Ja, so youve been? Ive visited vut one time.Vut I had to cut my visit short.I zhink zhat young bartender had zee hots for me."

*The poor guys hormones weren't in check. But the reason her visit was cut shut was because a government agent had showed up.....and Isha tryed to stay clear of any and all agencies.....maybe she wouldn't be so paranoid if she wasn't one of the most wanted people in the world.....someone on every countrys wish list.Isha slowly sat the glass down and ran her index finger over the rim. Her eye following the rotation of her hand.She wiggled in her seat a little before her attention wentnback to Saria.The elf stated that she cruized around here and there to different places to see how they were in comparison to the Heartless.Isha snickered for a moment.

"I say a place is only as good as zee company it keeps!I vwill say zhis much. Zee location of zhis Manor is beautiful as is zee house itself. Not too far from Barton eizher. And ill admit im enjoying myself, no? So zheres zhat hehe.."

L:Bar//C:Saria, Vinny//T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"
String x Theory

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mohan Yorke_x

The ball of infection-containing ice kept thickening in the air above the two males, such a large glob of ire needing more ice to die. It remained floating until Thanatos gave it a reason to move but he was busy face-dabbing and looking at the wound the black stuff exited from. Thin layers of tissue closest to the hearts looked a little scarred but more layers and muscle were beginning to regenerate slowly. The odd Greek angel gave a small sigh of relief. It really worked.

Looking to the doctor, Thanatos gave a rather cheerful smile himself. "Moreso you did an excellent job... I merely froze everything... Thank you."

Kira seemed to sigh in relief as well, still sleeping. The bad dream was over, and now she could get the deep regenerating sleep she needed. Thanatos fixed the sheets around her, unsure if the lighter angel was cold or not.

"... I would say Kai-Lynn would need at least two days. A day for Kira, and then a day for herself. Especially at the rate she was hunting previously..."

Thieving Rogue

Concrow

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Saria said with a smirk before she picked up a glass from the sink, washing it absent mindedly. She needed to do something with her hands.

"Normally things are a little more active around here." She confessed after a moment. "I'm guessing a lot of people are home for the holidays or something. Business has been slow."

Which was why she thought she could take a break from bar-tending earlier, and why she employed Vin to take over for a few moments. She was still pissed about that. He would definitely be spoken with later.

"I'll have to introduce you to Mohan. He's our resident doctor and scientist. He usually holes himself away in the lab, but he meanders down sometimes for food." She chuckled.

"He loves talking to people who actually understand what he's saying."

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*The holidays did in fact sloe the pace of many people..It was such a time that she wished she had her old life back....wished to be back home...but she could never go back like this....Isha looked down for a brief second as Saria took care of a glass.Zee good doctor lifted her drink and pressed it to her lips taking a large swig.The taste was a bit bitter this time before setting it down and responding..

"Ja...zee holidays along vwith zee cold vweather tends to slow everyvone and everyzhing....freezing zhem in a sense."

*Ishas face filled further with blush, she had a sly smirk come over her before Saria spoke of the resident doctor/scientist at the manor.Isha brow furrowed her mouth gaping slighty. She blunk owlishly in Sarias direction. Apprently the guy appreciated people who understood the practice. The guys name was Mohan..what luck. Isha used to be really caught up in her work....so when she would converse with people/strangers....shed get into her work...and people not in the profession don't have much of a clue. Of course now she didn't like to talk about what she did unless it was around a doctor or sientoligsit. Talking with other doctors and scientist was vital to Isha...maybe they could help her....it also allowed for collaboration to develop incredible things. Isha tilted her head and giggled.Her right hand coming up and brushing her bangs to the side.

"A doctor and scientist jou say? Tehe! How exciting! Id be delighted to meet him, no? Oh and ja, i have nozhing but empathy for zee man.I cant tell jou how many people have witnessed my proceedures vwhile i try to explain vwhat im doing. Vuuuut~ zhey just look at me funny and nod zier head mindlessly.Hehe!....Its forgien ground to most."

L:Bar//C:Saria, Vinny//T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"
String x Theory

Dapper Businessman

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageAs the winds blew outside along the stone path, a figured began to slowly became visible as it walked. As the figured continued to walk, soft music, strings of a violin could be herd.The music grew louder as the figured turned into a man with a top hat, monocle black suit, dress pants and black leather shoes. the Man was holding a violin, and was the one creating the melody. The man with his eyes closed continued to play and walk as he headed further away from the barton towns. the man walked for tens minutes more down the stone path that had now turn into a simple dirt one, till he reached a clearing. The man opened his eyes, in that instant the music he was playing stop as he gazed at the Victorian manor he saw before him. The Man smiled and laughed a little"hehehe" And he though to himself This place seems like a good place for the night hehehe.
The man began to play his violin and was about to take a step when s small creature ran out in-front of him into a bush the man simply smiled as he made his way up the steps to the porch. once on the porch the man walked towards the doors still playing his violin and instead of opening the door the man became see-through for a moment as he walked through the door into into the next room the man opened his eyes gain seeing a tables and chairs and a bar not far along with few other people in the room. The man took the bow from his other hand and used his hand to lift his hat of his head then the hand pulled a string inside opening the top of his hat he then place the bow and violin in it. the man then placed his top hat back on his head and headed towards the bar. AS the man looked at he bar he couldn't help but notice one that looked familar

Thieving Rogue

Concrow

jether-the-freak

((Sorry for my absences. I'm having trouble finding the desire to return to Gaia lately. Things have been slow and boring. Trying to rekindle my fire for text-based RPG.))

Saria let out a chuckle as Isha talked of empathy for Mohan. If he wasn't currently working on Kira upstairs, she would invite Isha up to the lab to take a look around. But she didn't want to interrupt his procedure again. She knew he'd return to the bar when things calmed down.

"Well, it sounds like you'll have to stay a while then." She responded. "Would you be interested in a room for the night?"

It was then that her sensitive ears picked up the sound of a violin getting closer. After a few moments a man entered into the bar and put away his instrument.

"Hell, sir." The wood elf greeted, pulling out an empty glass in preparation for a drink order. "Welcome to the Heartless. What can I get for you today?"

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*Saria seemed to understand where she was coming from however it appeared shed have to wait to meet the one named Mohan.Saria offered Isha the chance to reserve a room. Isha giggled before she downed the last of her drink.

"Ja! No sense traveling in zee intoxicated state I am now, no? Hehe!~"

*Zee good doctors face had now become promininet with blush, her equilibrium now off set. She sent a smile to Saria before the elf greeted a new patron. Isha leaned to one side with a content warm smile on her face before she shifted to see who Saria was greeting.As she turned her dull red eye widened and she had this dumbfounded look on her face. Isha knew this man....quite well....a patient, a coworker, and above all else....a friend....it had been so long since she had seen him....Isha had undergone a few changes in her apperance....but...from the look in Jethers eyes....he knew who she was....Ishas mouth gaped open slightly, her bangs falling in front her bandaged eye....she muttered softly.

"J....Jether..."

L:Bar//C:Saria, Vinny, Jether//T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"
String x Theory

jether-the-freak

Dapper Businessman

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageThe man looked at the
bartender who first finished talking to the patron that looked more familiar to the man. When the bartender finished and then spoke o the man he smiled and said"hello miss i am Top hat Jether, a shot of your finest rum hehehe" Jether said this while becoming see through for a couple of moments as he passed through some chairs and tables getting to the bar and changed back to normal once at the bar. Jether looked at the wood elf and smile then turn to the patron who was looking so familiar to him, and stare for a couple moments before suddenly realizing who its was. Jether suddenly shouted"Isha!" while attempting to hug her, After the attempt, some tear's came down the spector's face not out of sadden but joy and jether whiped them away,Jether looked at isha while saying "bartender leave the bottle out please for tonight we celebrate Isha hehehe, and you bartender should joins us hehehe, for tonight is a grand night indeed" Jether suddenly jumped into the air out of happiness, and the proceed to floated in the air while turning around to isha and the bartender, then he smiled cheerfully.
String x Theory
Concrow
(ooc-its ok i dont mind slow paced rp's so if your not around its cool)

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni seemed to be feeling much better, the initial effects of her medicine fading. The Nekojin inchwormed around the bar; from across the floor, up the wall, across the ceiling, and down the opposite wall. She still seemed pretty loopy... But! To the kitchen she did slink to! Probably to cook up something delicious and yummy-smelling...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff