Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Poster

She was stubborn. Vintrict knew that about Saria well enough. A trait they both shared, likely because they were hunters. Hunters had to have a justified mindset in order to do their jobs, so the attitude came with it. Still, that also meant that Vintrict related with her more than anyone, so it meant he was the best person to talk to in her hour of need.

Of course, Vintrict was always a man in the company of women, with one special one walking through the door. He knew that voice of innocence and looked upon the vision of the angel that had literally fell into his arms a while ago. He looked toward her.

"Vatali." He didn't like her flying everywhere without him. Yeah, it treated her like a child, but that's only because he was being very protective of her for some attaching reasons.

"Well, at least you are fine."

He gave a sigh.

"Yuni, this is Vatali. She's my...partner for a while."
Vatali smiled at Vintrict's acknowledgement. She soon turned towards the other two who greeted her. What a friendly crowd she thought. Turning from Vintrict's attention Vatali clapped her hands together and intertwined them. Oh anything the lady said? My, the choices where endless. "Oh anything?" She said with her eyes gleaming up. Her finger came to her bottom lip, the voluptuous but rather innocent angel took a thought before finally giving her order.

"Do you have hot chocolate?" She said, not in a childish way but her tone was filled with some hope that they did supply such a drink. It wasn't long before she turned back to Vintrict, she of course, had to make sure he approved. For something so little... but for Vatali, it was just the manor of him feeling alright with her. "Is that okay?" She asked him. She felt in his emotions that he did feel uneasy, but it wasn't something alarming. She can only assume he was quite disapproving of her roaming everywhere.

She smiled to the other woman when she was introduced and gave a small bow. "How do you do. Its nice to meet you. I hope I wasn't intruding. Mr Vintrict does seem to leave me in the hotel room for days at time. It gets too lonely and cramped up for someone like me."

Crossing her arms under her bust she leaned in, her long locks would curtain from her shoulders. "So he should not be too disapproving of my own will to roam on my own." Of course she understood he was only worried for her safety.

Vintrict

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It was true. Yuni knew Vin liked the ladies. She said nothing on the subject ever, though. Too young still to understand any of that, yet old enough to recognize it. The Nekojin grinned to the angel, the demon of her cringing slightly from the holy figure. She seemed very nice, though.

"Hot chocolate? I know we got hot chocolate. I love hot chocolate..." Right next to root beer. "I'll getcha some." Yuni put her half-done burger back on its plate and rolled bakcwards off the counter to be behind it, rummaging for the quick-cocoa packets they had and the kettle to boil water. She filled the kettle with water and hugged it to her tummy, grabbing a mug while she directed her black flames to heat the kettle.

"Oh, yeah, duh. Pfft. Kira, this is Vintrict, 'nd Vintrict this is Kira. I'm terrible at introductions. But it's nice t'meetcha Miss Vatali. Name's Yuni. 'nd this is Kira."

Kira nearly facepalmed, her lovely face flushing a little. She did not feel quite as presentable with an actual angel in the room, but it was nice to not be mistaken as the holy ones with her wings temporarily missing. "Ah... What a pleasure to meet the both of you, formally. I relate to you, Vatali. I dislike being indoors for too long, as well."

Omnipresent Poster

Oh, now Vatali wasn't giving Vintrict a good image. She made it seem like he was housing her up in the house like a pet. In truth, he wanted her to fly around. He just gave her the safe places to do it at unless he was with her. He folded his arms in response. He had no issue with her getting hot chocolate. Again, he wasn't trying to be her caretaker, yet at the same time, he sort of was. Conundrums, ugh.

"As long as it's not anywhere dangerous. Then again, this whole world is dangerous."

He walked over to a seat, sitting down in it with his legs crossing.

"Are you and Yuni related? I saw you two together one time at the Black Halo."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Related?" Both Yuni and Kira piped up, before looking at each other. The kittenteen laughed while the angel giggled quietly.

"s**t. No. That'd be too weird. Ya know Saji, from the Black Halo? She's my mom. Only one livin' that I'm related to, 'sides her other kids." Yuni explained somewhat crudely, tail wagging in amusement as the kettle whistled a little. She poured hot water into the mug, adding the couple of hot cocoa packets to it before stirring with a spoon.

"My counterpart is her... what did you call it? Babysitter?" Kira looked over to Yuni for confirmation, munching on a slice of orange.

"Yeah, babysitter."

"Why would you sit on a baby... They are meant to be held and loved."

"... It ain't a literal thing, Kira, I promise..."

Omnipresent Poster

Oh God, it just hit him. Were all angelic creatures like this? First Vatali, now Kira. The literal meaning being taken seriously cause Vintrict to rub at the side of his head for a moment, trying to take it all in.

"I understand, then."
Though with the amount of cursing Yuni was doing, he felt like getting soap and throwing it in the little cat's mouth. No one that young should be using such vile words.

"You can sort of say I am doing the same with Vatali here. But I don't believe calling myself her babysitter seems fitting."

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
The old creature outside sitting on his own tail like a pole smiled and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath he exhaled as he stood up turning his staff around to hold in his hand. He knelt down on the ground fixing his cloak to be more comfortable around his legs, reaching over to a small white flower he sighed in a happy tone. The flower to him smelled and felt nice, a couple of sparks flew from his finger tips to the flower, and a couple more popped up right beside the first, growing exponentially in speed. The little buds blossomed and looked exactly as the first but like the first they had their own hearts and minds, he believed that plants had not just caretakers or sprites, but voices of their own. "No longer lonely little one, you have friends to talk to now." Most would think this creature senile or crazy, but after years of destruction, death, and hollow hearts he found peace and prosperity in the plants. Tilting his head he sat cross legged on the ground, closing his eyes and taking steady slow breaths, laying his staff across his lap, his mind drifted off to other thoughts, other places, and soon he was sleeping as his wings subconsciously wrapped themselves like a blanket around his body. He was peaceful, and content, and happy in his land of slumber.
"Oh?" Vatali tilted her head smiling, she observed the woman making her hot chocolate, it was always interesting to see how the common world made things. She was still learning the great ways of how people on Earth lived, but thanks to Vintrict, she was learning a lot more than what she would on her own. She did not quite understand what they meant by relation, perhaps of the same kin?

"Ah, is that so?" She said with another soft smile, the winged being soon enough would clap her palms together as her hot chocolate would be served, she would bow her head in gratitude before cupping it gingerly and letting its aroma soak into her senses. "I have met someone of my kin before on this world." She added, her eyes fixated on the hot beverage. "He was a crow though, I wouldn't say crows are directly our best 'siblings' but none the less he was a distant family member. He was quite a handful I must say." She could have went on with her different encounters though..Vintrict would have gotten a bit too irritated. He seemed to have been a very possessive sort of guy.

The blonde would gently press her side against Vintrict's shoulder, she had followed him when he took a seat and was now sipping her hot chocolate away in content while using him as a resting pole. She listened to his reply for a moment before lightly chuckling.

"Oh dear, baby sitter would not be the term at all." She starred down to the man, her soft expression seemed to stare at him longingly in a motherly way. "Although I do owe Mr Vintrict my life, I have taken some fondness in being his caretaker." She was still having trouble understanding the poor mans feelings but, progress was progress.

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali

Vatali was a long lesson in Vintrict breaking his usual manly habits. And it came at a dire time, too, considering he was currently going through a revolution of what kind of woman fit in his life. He just hadn't realized yet what could very well be right in front of his eyes. It was a slow process on his end, too. He looked back up at her. A compliment was a compliment he supposed. He gave a soft smile and a shrug.

"What can I say. It's hard not to be a hero."

He rose his left hand and placed it around Vatali's waist as his hand rubbed her lower back. The notion was more or less a friendly comforting, though it may be considered a lot more to a third party. Romantic, maybe?

"I don't have a lot of experience with angels, but Vatali is teaching me as much as I'm teaching her."
User Image
A fragile hand gripped the handle on the front door of the establishment. Beautiful red hair waved down the woman's back, golden hues scanned the walkway towards the bar. A silhouette of a female headed down the hall, making her way to the bar. An average shaped woman with a medium sized rump swayed with every step she took. Dark blue jeans and a white wife beater covered the woman's assets , haunting hues glancing at a couple of different faces as she slid onto a seat at the bar.
Waiting for service, the Hound of Hell crossed her legs, letting her right foot bounce softly as she waited patiently. Soft whispers passed through the Demons ears, Blaze completely ignoring them since she wasn't involved in their conversations And a part of her didn't want to be unless for good reason.

After waiting several minutes the woman headed for the balcony , the moonlight dancing on her sun kissed skin. The hell hound pulled out a cigarette and lifted it to her blood stained lips before lighting it. Taking a long drag, she let the invigorating menthol linger in her lungs before exhaling through out her nostrils, waiting for some attention for a much needed drink.

Procurements's Princess

Loved Fox

Wind's steps seemed to each as she walked up the stony path, taking her to the front door of the manor. She kept her hands in front of her, fingers crisscrossed. She walked with grace as she entered through the front door, 9 ebony fox tails swaying behind her. It was plain to see that Wind is a Kitsune, she made no effort to hide it. She was dress in a short red dress, black nylons graced her legs, down to the high heeled shoes whose clicks against the floor would echo.

Wind started to explore, from room to room, the fox was just as curious so to this place. She saw the bar and it made her painted red lips smile, but even with the smile she didn't feel like drinking. She kept going, looking about at new people, she almost felt comfortable in the unfamiliar setting. She let her fingers grace across different objects, from tables to bookshelves. She was just letting herself explore for the time being.

Omnipresent Poster

Wind the Kitsune

Vintrict caught the entrance of the woman that entered, from the tails behind her to that sway of hers that was hardly innocent. Yet, he wasn't surprised. Wind came and go as she pleased, and he had a feeling she had a tracker on him now, and would follow him to appear when she cared to. It fueled his inner narcissism, that's for sure. For now, she didn't notice him. If she did, she was likely not trying to barge into his space so soon. One of those were the case. Or maybe she was here to see who Vatali was.

Procurements's Princess

Loved Fox

Vintrict
Wind the Kitsune

Vintrict caught the entrance of the woman that entered, from the tails behind her to that sway of hers that was hardly innocent. Yet, he wasn't surprised. Wind came and go as she pleased, and he had a feeling she had a tracker on him now, and would follow him to appear when she cared to. It fueled his inner narcissism, that's for sure. For now, she didn't notice him. If she did, she was likely not trying to barge into his space so soon. One of those were the case. Or maybe she was here to see who Vatali was.

Wind could smell Vintrict, but she made an effort not to look his way. The kitsune was a vagabond, it was only a matter of time before they would bump heads again. There was something different about the fox woman now, she seemed more serene, more calm. The swirl of chaos seemed to have quelled a bit inside the woman.
She saw a table and turned her attention towards it especially since it seemed to have tea service available. A pleasing sight to Wind. She took a seat and immediately helped herself to a small cup of whatever black tea was brewed inside. A few cubes of sugar, since she had a sweet tooth at the moment and she seemed to be set in a comfortable place.
Vatali's soft golden eyes settled along the rim of the hot chocolate. She felt Vintrict's arm loom about her waist. With a defeated sigh, she allowed him this time. Most times she found it hard to keep Vintrict's hands at bay though his intent was nothing harmful so she permitted it. While on the subject, she reminiscence the moment Vintrict took her in, he even went as far as taking care of the small organizations that where out to hunt her. There where still little things to patch up on her end. She had to find someone who was able to conceal her wings along with finding her halo and reaching back to Heaven. There was no hurry as she enjoyed every moment on Earth though it was an inevitable event to happen.

"I still remember that day." She added sipping her hot chocolate. Something about the cocoa on this world was just so... addictive. "I would have been in a much more different predicament right now if I hadn't fallen on you." She said chuckling. "Though..." Her eyes lowered for a moment, her thumb playing along the edge of the cup. "My Halo is still missing, I need it back before all of my powers are gone."

For a pure heart like Vatali, her halo was the most important to cast her powers. She hadn't a clue where it gone off to. A sigh came, she did feel a little bit discouraged.

"I should really take my priorities more seriously. My apologies Mr. Vintrict." She did not mean to insult him but in order to save herself, she had to find it quick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff