Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Poster

Ah yes, the halo finding thing so she could go back to Heaven. Vintrict's eyes looked to the side when she mentioned that. He felt a little descent in the pit of his stomach. Was it a childish thought or was it something hopeful? He couldn't figure it out, but if he let his mind wander too much, it'll just bother him more. So he decided to not think too hard about it. He removed his arm from around her, leaning forward in his seat.

"Well, we can at least begin a search to taking care of those wings. They're not very practical in more closed locations, which is where I spend a lot of my time in. It'll also make you a lot more slippery, in case of dire situations. Though I will make sure you don't engage them as best as I can."

He was being nice to Vatali by not letting his eyes wander over to where Wind was. He didn't need to let her start thinking he was a woman chaser. Cause he was, but he wasn't at the same time. Or he didn't want her to think that. Mind games.
Vatali sensed a bit of disgruntles in his heart. She wondered what it may have been from. Although she had a natural talent for seeing in ones hearts, the reason behind it was not. Was it due to her situation? Perhaps it was because he was unsure of how to go on about finding her halo. She was depending on him a bit too much. Her hot chocolate was set down, it was nearly done however gone cold as time went by. She took a step fourth and thought of how odd it would be for her to have her wings --- hidden, she folded her arms and thought for a moment. "My, I would have to adjust to such a spell but I will try my best to keep them as hidden as possible." Her wings where large, even now, comfortably standing by Vintrict was a growing challenge.

She would let her eyes wander, she wondered what made Vintrict so... distant all of a sudden. Her eyes laid on a neko like being. She was quite beautiful and looked to be very composed of herself. Thought she too-- had some reluctant emotions quarreling in her. Vatali thought for a moment and a smile curled along her cheek.

"My Mr Vintrict." She began. "You must know many people here." She took a glance at the cat eared woman before starring back down to the blue haired man. "Had I know my presence would cause such a problem..."

Omnipresent Poster

Woah, how empathetic was her senses were. He was caught off guard by an angel's power to peer into humans like she was doing. He didn't know to what extent, but it was difficult to hide his intentions from her. It was like she had the key to his very soul and could open the door to it whenever she wished. It made him feel very transparent and vulnerable. He hadn't felt like that in a very long time.

"Yes, I do," he admitted. "Don't say that. I enjoy your company, Vatali. I will always have friends and past acquaintances where ever I go. I'm a very popular guy."

He placed his hand on his chin, running at it.

"Are you hungry? I don't exactly know an angel's eating habits."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Sorry for the major delay. College gunk... ))

"A crow? Sounds like Kai..." Yuni snickered, nudging Kira a bit. The angel hushed the kittenteen.

Kira wondered what system Vatali was a part of, holy or otherwise. She herself was in the life-cycle system, if one were to put a name on it. It often got her and Kai mistaken as other types of angels or winged creatures since their system was in a niche on its own. The rest of their siblings tended to be more reclusive from the physical world... Vatali mentioned a halo, which got Kira curious.

"Halo? As in your grace?" Holy order, then, under a deity. "Have you tried divining its whereabouts?"

Not sure why Kira was so curious about it. She had nothing to do with other angels, but she was a mother by nature and worried over all almost equally.

Yuni felt a bit out of her league with divination. She was a tracker, not a major spellcaster. Though she did notice people other than Vinny and Vatali coming in, and chose to take care of them real quick. The first female smelled of hound, more specifically hell-hound. It had been a while since the young neko had met one, and so greeted her with a grin.

"Oi, miss. Can I getcha anythin'?" Yuni asked before noticing the kitsune roaming the building, blinking owlishly as she helped herself to tea. She looked familiar... Smelled familiar too... Curiously the teen cocks her head to the side and wiggles her nose. "Miss Wind?"
Vatali tried her best not to pry though her motherly instincts always got the best of her. Her love was pure , perhaps too pure for some. "I don't doubt that at the least sir." She replied to his popularity. "You are quite a stud among many. Though I do hope you cherish the attention. I do hope I'm not going to taint that streak of yours."

The angel thought for a moment. Yes, Vintrict was still learning of her kind. "Hungry? Hmm.." She thought for a moment and smiled laughing. "Well... I personally feed off of life. Positive life. Some angels feed from wanderings souls and some from blood... I feed from purity of life." She pointed outside of the window. "Mainly from the land sir. Like those trees, they are living and pure. I graze on those. But flowers are my most favorite." She nodded. "Orchids to be exact but I do not actually consume them, only the energy. Now for physical food I am able to eat but it is never a necessity. " The angel watched him curiously.

"Are you hungry sir?"

As for the lady questioning her halo , it did indeed cause the angel to think for a moment. "My halo yes, I am no big angel of any sort. I am just an angel who watches over the children who have passed and made it to Heaven." She replied. "As for its whereabouts... it has been much too long to remember-- I have fallen and landed but the location is quite of a blur-- I cannot even recognize this world's simplest maps."

Omnipresent Poster

"No, I was just worrying if you were hungry or not," he answered. It seemed Vatali had someone who knew more about this stuff than he. He was not very knowledgable on angels, divination, and such. He was somewhat of a holy user, but only by proxy. They were weapons against the nightwalkers for him, and that's all he used them for. He was a religious man, but he was not as devout as he wanted to be. A corrupt priest...or a religious sinner. One or the other could be used as a title for the so-called gentleman.

"That's quite the way to nourish yourself. Very well. Maybe one of them will know how to hide one's wings. Ask."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kira had been steadily finishing her fruit salad bowl as these conversations went on, feeling her strength slowly return to her. It was always interesting to learn about other angels. So rare it was that she wasn't being mistaken as this-type or that-type of angel, which is why she and her siblings always kept to themselves so much. The life-cycle system they were all bound to was in a little niche of its own. Maybe it was because she didn't have her wings, currently... Kira did so miss those dove-like appendages...

Kira wore a worried frown on her lovely face as Vatali explained some of her mishap. Poor child... After a pause of thought, Kira mused aloud, "Well, perhaps there is a way to find one's halo should the halo be calling for you as well..."

To hide one's wings was always a fun challenge. Kira never hid her wings, but Kai made hers to be retractable to fold under her trenchcoat. Thanatos merely hides his in some alternate dimension, seen only as shadowy afterimages... How eager Kira was to help; it glistened in her pigeon blood eyes.

Procurements's Princess

Loved Fox

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

User Image

Wind heard a somewhat familiar voice. Her crimson eyes blinked a few times as her brain processed the voice. She looked up and over, she saw Yuni. A smile crossed her face, someone familiar to her.
"Hi there!" She greeted, she placed her cup down, she had finished her tea turning to face the girl.
It was nice that there was someone familiar and friendly in this place, she was starting to feel like an odd puzzle piece in the manor.
"It's good to see you."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wind Oniyouma

When Yuni met someone, it was very hard for her to forget their face and smell. It helped to make her a good tracker. So, excited to find that she hadn't misplaced faces and names, the Nekojin waved to the kitsune with her tail wagging happily.

"Hiya Miss Wind! Haven't seen ya in a while. How's it goin'?"

Omnipresent Poster

Vintrict was out back with a pistol out and a line of cans set up one hundred yards away. That kind of range was not easy for the average Joe. The sun was warm and the trees whistled with a steady gust. The spring season was in full bloom. And despite such a beautiful scene, he was going to contrast it completely with a weapon like a firearm. He took aim with both hands properly positioned on the weapon and pulled the trigger five times simultaneously. Each shot caused a can away to be struck from its post and onto the ground. His accuracy was perfect, not missing either of them. There was one can left. He spun the weapon in his hand, tossing it back and forth between each hand as he played around with it for a moment. This was all too easy for him, so doing a few tricks helped ease the mind. Then with his right hand catching it out of the air after an aerial toss, he took aim with a single arm this time and shot the last can with a quick stare.

Looks like the birds were flying away now. Firing his gun helped him pass the time and contend to his thoughts with relaxation. A presence of peace that only a gun user like him could feel. Being outside like this with nothing but a handgun to fire. It felt like nirvana for a man who, despite how calm he looked, was always having something on his mind.
An oversized military coat was casting shadows on the floor as it hung over Ava's hunched form, lanky fingers perched over a glass of single malt. It bared one toned leg, cut off by a hospital gown at the top and steel-toed boots at the bottom. Blue eyes were deep set in a tanned face, chopped blonde locks spiking in random directions. She'd been sitting in a quiet corner for god knows how long, uncharacteristically muted.

Maybe it had something to do with her being absolutely shitfaced.

True to form though, she didn't bat a mascara-smeared eyelash at the sound of multiple gunshots going off nearby. Five o'clock, 55 yards, non-automatic, handheld. Ava lowly breathed into her glass, watching it fog over before taking a sip, feeling the burn slowly traveling down. Her fingers twitched, short-cut fingernails creating a rhythmic tap. "Move 'em on, shoot 'em up, rawhide." She mumbled hoarsely, the corner of her mouth flickering into a crooked smirk. Finishing the drink by knocking it back cleanly, the back of her hand wiped at her mouth before running distractedly through her hair. Shoot 'em up... With a silent groan she sank hesitantly back into the cushions of her seat. Her side hurt like a ********. So much for self-medicating.

It wasn't the pain making her restless. The itch for iron in her hand, blood thumping in her ears, the little hairs on the back of her neck raising in sheer focus. Ava let out a sarcastic scoff, smirk still faintly playing at her lips. She was a ******** addict. It took the mere sound of some rounds fired to get her worked up. Sakes. She needed to get laid.

Yet there was no denying the pleasant feel of the weight in her coat. A soothing presence. Ava reached over for the bottle, topping up her glass. On a different day she would've gone to check it out, have a go herself. Right now, she hardly trusted herself to get up. So single malt it was. Still the second best thing. She took another sip.
User Image
Mohan made his way up the path towards the Heartless. He had been gone for a few months now, taking care of some unpleasant business. But he was back, and he carried a single suitcase in tow.

He donned a black trenchcoat which hung open, revealing his usual white lab coat underneath, and underneath that black slacks, a grey button down shirt, and a red tie. He adjusted the glasses on his face as the Heartless came into view.

Well, looks like the place is still standing, so that's good. He thought to himself as he made his way up the porch steps, opening the door and entering inside.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
In the dark of the shadows, hidden between two dimensions stood a rather peculiar figure. The shadows in which he stood lie between the dimensional rift of two worlds, or the gate of passing. It was a long dark corridor just outside the bubble of two realities, the foggy haze of the world of the Heartless let him view everything through all past, present and future. The man stood over six feet, pale skin as white as snow, hair as pure as silver, his eyes two different colors, left blue, right black, he stretched his wings by unfurling them to full length which were at a good thirty foot span per wing. He wore robes of pure white, a golden rope lashed around his waist, a sheathe laid across back diagonally with a sword that was forged from the fires of hell itself, he was guardian to all and savior to none. His mission was simple to watch and record life events of all individuals and then catalog their choices for the ones who passed judgment on dead souls, he had no mouth to speak with, only eyes with which to see. He worked for both Satan, and His Majesty, on occasion he did work for the reaper, but not very often, only when it was required, Standing between the rift he watched as the Heartless died out for months on end, he was about to move to the next world when he saw a familiar doctor waltz in through the front.

Stepping back to the same spot he watched Mohan intently, curiosity about the world of the living peaked Ethrios' decision, stepping through the bubble that divided him from everything he would appear as a shaded outline of a figure, or a black screen ghost. Intangible but visible to those who could see them, a choice that was given to him by the holy one, and the unholy one, he stood there watching Mohan. He even went as far as to get up close to him, this man he wanted to record for his own purposes, personal records were not permitted, but the decision to record a single individual in the prime of their life was a decision even his makers could not prevent. Everyone had greatness, but this man had saved the life of an angel, and it was Thanatos' sister he saved, "Even in her death bed she still pulls through." He stated only to himself in his thoughts, he flipped back a few months in his mind, the black right eye playing the images of the past while his left eye was focused on the present. "A cat girl, a doctor, an elf of trees, a dragonling, a couple full grown dragons, lets see what else was there," He said as he went further back, "Ah yes werewolves, vampires, my kind, and the horseman of Death." He hoped he was right, skipping forward he listened to conversations passed, until one caught his interest, it was from a few months ago, "Who would sit on one's offspring for money?" That one confused him a little, but observing the mortal realm for what seemed like eons he has learned that mortals say things like that but do not mean it the way it sounds. What he really wanted to do was interact with the mortal world, but knew that his makers would not allow it, as far sight in his case its future sight, could pose a problem with the natural events that would unfold through time. In fact he was the one mortals referred to when mentioning Father Time, he was not just an observer, he was also the one who gave the Babylonians the concept of time through the use of a muse. The man who made the sun dial, he could never remember the mans name, but he does remember being sorely scolded for his actions, hence why he was just a big black blob in space and time observing the mortal realm.

((Edited for lack of proper information.))
Ava's vision was swimming. Her cheek was plastered to the table, and she had just managed to crack her eyes open. I fell asleep? s**t. She wasn't much a fan of being unconscious in public spaces. Stiffly she raised herself back into a seating position, groaning at the protest of her muscles. The nearly-empty bottle of whiskey was an innocuous presence. She ran a hand through her messy blonde bob, dryly coughing a few times. She was parched. Was this place still empty? It seemed so. It's quietness had so far suited Ava, but now she started to wonder whether she could just appropriate it as her own. Would there be some food behind the bar? And lemonade. Ava suddenly had a strange, nostalgic thirst for the sugary sour drink. She pushed herself up from the table, lumbering over to the bar with a slight limp to ease the pain on her side. Starting to rummage through its racks and cupboards cloaked in an air of everyday nonchalance. Shameless.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Ethrios looked around at the two people, just now noticing the completely inebriated female who was somewhat slinking around like a slug. The mass of black dust and blurred photons moved about the bar area studying the female with pristine clearance, but he was curious of whether or not a drunk mortal would be able to see him. He had never once come from his hole in the wall between realms ever since his first scolding, "Female seeks out sugary liquid, or more yeast and grain with hops, one of the two. Side note to her life, she appears to be militant to a degree, whether or not her existence revolves around the military is still unsure. Curious, I am intrigued by the way she moves, I may look into her past." He said to himself in thought as he kept a fair distance of about fifteen inches away from her, to Ethrios detail was key to one's life, every movement, action, thought, decision, emotion, locations, and how much sin they commit was more than just of a story. To Ethrios when he took personal interest in something he committed himself to detail, so the ethereal existence in the mortal realm was helpful, nobody ever sees him. Though science and experimentation was also a habit of his, often times he will look into a persons life history and mess around with them, thus changing the outcome of their current and most relevant time stream from the past to the future, in other words he messes with your entire time line and life existence.

He never really did that too often as it would unfortunately also delay the time of death a soul would normally have, he could not interfere with death, nor his collecting of his souls by driving time backwards. But those are just thoughts roaming through his head, here in the current time frame he was observing the inebriated female slugging around, "She still goes on." He said to himself as he focused his right eye on her time frame, her existence was not privy to him, and in a few moments he would know almost everything there is to know about the woman. From her past to her untimely demise, everything was shown before him. How he wished he could interact with her existence, if only to make her happier, but he was not allowed to do so he often tried not to pry to far into a single beings existence. It always made him sad around the end of their life cycle, mortals only lived for so long, and unfortunately time stops for no one. Not even the bearer of time could stop time without causing some sort of implication between the crossing of souls to Heaven or Hell or even Purgatory, so he merely watched them, watching as they lived, live, and will live in their own time frames, there were always so many mortals it was often hard to keep track of all of them, yet he managed to do so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff