Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
((Lizardman, I have no idea if Mohan is supposed to be able to see you, or if you're talking? Your posts are confusing me. I'm going to ignore for the moment until you tell me what I'm supposed to be seeing.))

Movement? Mohan glanced to the right and into the bar where he noticed a smashed woman searching for something behind the bar. His first thought was that she might be a thief, taking advantage of the deserted manor.

"Hey!" He called out as he headed towards the counter, putting his suitcase down on the floor. "Don't you know its illegal to steal?"

Mohan was, well, less than threatening. He didn't exactly look like a warrior, just your average-Joe doctor, but he did have the authority to kick out thieves.

Moirne

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
((Mohan, he has no mouth with which to speak, he is a black blob in space and time, if you are able to see ethereal beings he would appear as silhouette against a background. Much like a ghost, as for the speech I forgot to italicize it. Heis more or less speaking in his own mind, though he is capable of communicating via other means. He is my only angel/demon hybrid his black right eye hails from hell, his eternal wing also are from hell, his ethereal existence however is predominantly holy. He is as perversed as they come for an ethereal being. Also he controls time, but does not usually slip between the bounds of the ethereal realm and the mortal realm. In a sense he lives outside of the regular rules for time and space, but controlling time has its own devastating drawbacks. So therefore he never really uses his powers but instead observes the mortal realm cataloguing those who ascend and those that descend. Think of Father Time, only more spiritual. Its hard to really explain what he does as his character is only a derivative of Chronos from Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality, books three to seven.))
lizardman ((mummyman3))

((Gotcha. In that case, my post stands as is. Mohan cannot see ethereal beings unless they manifest physically.))

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Mohan Yorke_x
lizardman ((mummyman3))

((Gotcha. In that case, my post stands as is. Mohan cannot see ethereal beings unless they manifest physically.))

((Ill try not to be so cryptic, its been a looong time since ive been in here. XD ))
Mohan Yorke_x
It took Ava a good while to register that those sounds meant that there was somebody talking to her. By then she had already missed the actual content of said speech. She threw a haphazard look at the man, stilling her rummaging. "Oh." Cute. "Mm. C'n I havva peanutbutter sammie? With lemonade, sweet."

It was unclear if the last pertained to the drink or the man. In any case completely disregarding his outraged expression and the infantility of her request, she leaned her elbows on the counter, smiling up at him with that happy expression that is reserved for the drunk and those otherwise under influence. "Or else I'll have a kiss if you've nothing better to do?"

Blue eyes sparked from under her eyelashes and her mouth curled cutely in a badly suppressed smile - the kind of expression kids get when they know they just asked something naughty. She probably looked as lovable as one could get while outfitted in a hospital gown and oversized military coat, hair a hot mess and eyes big and deep from sleep and drink.
User Image
Eyes outlined the woman, not in a sexual way but in a doctorly way, analyzing the woman and her symptoms in a few split seconds. Yeah, she was definitely inebriated, and she was wearing a hospital gown? He furrowed his brows together. It wouldn't be the first time a patient - or experiment - had broken out of some facility and ended up here at the Heartless.

Upon realizing what was happening, Mohan softened his expression a bit, even let out a soft chuckle. "A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and a lemonade? I guess I can arrange that." He moved towards the counter, pulling out one of the barstools for the woman to sit down on. "Here, have a seat and I'll get you some food."

He spoke kindly, using his bedside manners. While she sat down he would continue to analyze, seeing if he could tell what species she was. Human? Vampire? Demon? Angel? And while he was at it, he watched out for the classic symptoms of alcohol poisoning; vomiting, seizures, blue-tinged skin, low body temperature, yadda yadda.

Moirne
"My... my my." A voice came from the entrance, the door creaked opened, rather lazily and quietly. The amount of superior presence that came after was not so much kept under the folds. An eluding woman entered into the manor, her radiant ruby eyes lazed over at the temporarily stay she saw fit. Her figure was shrouded by dark leather, though it held her mid section quite exposed. The femme took a few steps, her arms where firmly crossed, letting the ends of her zippers dangled. She was quite a spectacle, a rebellious type though not exactly one to cause chaos for no reason. For the season was warm, the lady sported a black sports bra under her light leather jacket, her dark slacks where complimented by the metal belt that wrapped about her rather voluptuous hips. The sounds of her heels echoed with an empty sound. A sigh escaped from the woman's lips. She looked to be in good condition, however exhaustion crept in her eyes. The being needed something to replenish herself with. Perhaps a drink? Like many normal beings, a drink and hearty meal would do the trick however.. she was seeking something a lot more tasteful to her kind.

Despite her cold expression, the lady was quite welcoming to harmless strangers, though her appearance was not so much inviting at all. For now, the long haired femme would lounge about the manor, discovering its many beauties and rooms. Her arms dropped and loomed about as she struck her presence with each step along the way.

"Its seems like I will be a bit more selfish in accommodations tonight." Murmuring to herself, the femme stopped before a painting mounted on the wall, it revealed a ravenous grin along her lips, the painting of a hunted deer. It was quite majestic. "Perhaps I should be a bit more.. social for that to happen too." Her chin leaned to one end of her shoulder, letting only her vision take a mild glance to whom..and "what" was available for engagement.

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali

Vintrict walked back inside after a session of shooting up some targets outside. He was a man of simple taste. Give him a gun and a glass of wine, and he's as happy as a gunslinger could be. But he was a man who also liked the delicacies of life. Women was one of them. His one weakness. It was always said they would be the death of him one day, but so far, he lived and he has tasted their vices.

He gave a yawn as he stepped over to the lounge. He settled down into a seat on the couch, until his eyes wandered over to a woman stepping into the building. She was dressed dangerously, like a woman who wanted to reel in a man's eyes, only to stab them out. Not to say she didn't look good. He was just curious of why she was here. She looked apart from this kind of place.
Vintrict

As sharp as ever, Wing felt the presence of someone else, someone else's gaze that is. The woman became accustomed to the mere looks and stares from many, whether it was worried mothers or in this case, men who where poor at being discrete. In many cases, she would discard the stares and attention, actually in majority of cases she would simply act as though they where not caught in the act. But perhaps it was her hunger.. or perhaps it was the gunpowder, whatever it was, her lips began to speak. "The powder, it suits you." Her voice was quite clear however chilly to the feel, it held no real sincerity but it was a genuine compliment. Locking a hand to her waist the dark haired woman re-positioned herself before the man, letting the open jacket reveal her rather tone but slightly dirty abs. She too, came from elsewhere, which dealt with a bit more than just gunpowder. Her red eyes gleamed down at him, as though he was a new prey to play socially with. "I don't suppose you where trying to hide your stares now are you. Because if your eyes are as discrete as your sniping skills. It would be quite disappointing." Indeed it would be.

A grin came, she shook her head for a moment, reminding herself that she would have to play nice. Who knows what this man would do. Her hand came out, revealing her tattered leather fingerless gloves. "Wing." She said, stating herself. It was rare for her to take initiative in her role of conversations but it was much better to kill time with a hungry man than none. Not implying she was promiscuous at all of course. Perhaps this man would be much more of better company, but it was only due to her judgement based on the smell of death on him. Indeed, this man's scent was just as notorious as herself.

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali

The powder? He rose an eyebrow at that remark. He couldn't figure out what she meant, until he realized that she meant gunpowder. Her nose must have been powerful to pick that up. Walking up to him had his light blue eyes elevate to her chest, then straight to her face. They lingered there as she gave a very not so subtle flirt attempt in his direction. His hand came forward, taking hers in tow with a grip.

"Vintrict."

He was skeptical. What was her angle? He wasn't at some bar filled with women ready to fall at his feet because he was beautiful. And she looked conditioned, like a woman who had been around her fair share of rough n' tough situations.

"What brings a gal like yourself to this side of the world?"
Vintrict

She released his hand after a firm shake. A hand would come up to brush her hair aside as the other was still locked to her waist. She casually swayed her head elsewhere, starring out he windows which where now dimmed by the sun setting. A days end, another unproductive day ending she thought. His askance did make her think for a bit. "No real reason." She said. She turned back to the white haired male. "Perhaps its out of nostalgia or something." A shrug came about her shoulders. "Can't say. I would be lying if I said I only came here for leisure, there is some errands I do have to take care of. That and some personal things of my own. Which is becoming quite a hassle." Indeed Wing was a woman who held her own. She earned her stature through many years of hard work and blood shed. Though despite earning her 'strips'. She still struggled sometimes finding the time and the effort to replenish her own necessary energy to survive. Quite funny. She made a sigh, she thought more of to herself. It was becoming difficult to play a fading act to mortals. She missed the days of having a daily and consistent donor. One must think, was she one of the vampire types? Feeding for blood for survival? Not exactly but something similar. And something much more cruel.

She brushed that thought off and played some effort in the role of conversing with this man whom held a bit of interest to her. "And what about yourself? I wasn't expecting someone like you here. Though I suppose you thought the same." She smirked. "I'm sure it wasn't to lay eyes on old maids around here."

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali

So that's how it was. Wing was a specimen pass human. And her way of approaching him, along with that dark presence she carried with herself, made him wonder just what she was looking to get out of him. Mind you, he was not a hard man to please. He had willpower, of course, but a woman trying to seduce him was a fun little game to play in. Maybe it was just his age where he felt that he could just give in to such things rather than fight it. Even if it might lead to something bad later on. So he would oblige her.

"For someone with your looks, I don't feel bad placing my eyes on you."

A small smile played to his lips before he patted the spot next to him, gesturing for her to sit down at it.
Vintrict

She cocked a brow. This man was playing along, or perhaps he was misunderstanding the overly friendly gesture? Ah oh well. Looming on over, Wing placed herself on the couch, she laid her back against the cushion and let herself decompress. Meaning, she crossed one leg over the other while her hands loosely crossed along her chest. She closed her eyes for a moment. Luxury like this couch was sort of a treat, not meaning she was a poor one but a rather frequent traveler one might think. Opening her eyes part way the reaper only scoffed lightly to his compliment. "My, well I suppose I should thank you for that compliment. Though you must sympathize with a woman when they get eye raped." The woman stretched, now that she had taken a seat the exhaustion was caving in. Her muscle felt sore as well as her inner being. It was a long day, a long long night ahead as well if she wasn't going to get her 'fill.'

"You seem like a smart man." She began, her eyes stared to the painting she was gazing at earlier, the amount of detail on the canvas was impressive enough to entertain her eyes as she spoke. "As well as a man who has seen a lot. So I do believe I can drop the light pleasantries." A momentary pause was put in. She sighed and simply spoke in a blunt tone. "We are both hunters, I know that for a fact because hunters know other hunters. Even if they don't know each other. You have the aura of death about you as well as intent." She began."For that, I have grown some interest in socializing again, luckily you sparked it. However.. there is also an intention behind it." She raised from the back of the cushion and laid her elbows to her knees, leaning forward in a rather masculine way, Her cleavage would droop as she stared at the painting ahead of them harder but with less analyzation.

"I am a creature who needs another's energy. I am not of the vampire or the succubus kind. I am a mere servant who exists to keep the world balanced and in order for me to do that I must take something from the living in order to continue my duty." Her eyes returned back flatly on the male.

"I do not normally feed off of humanoid beings though, four-legged creatures are becoming less and less efficent in my current and upcoming duties. I am very much asking for your company for one night to help aid me. If it is money you need I have plenty to pay you for your service."

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali

Vintrict was looking forward as she spoke, his arms folded over his abdomen. She was a blunt woman. She did not hold back what she wanted. It did not matter the reason why she asked it. It was all for the same personal reasons any person would have for speaking about it. It was a tough call for him. Normally, he would be all for it, but there was something she was lacking. It was emotion. He liked when the girl was somewhat engaged in it. To do it for non-emotional reasons made it seem...empty.

So he turned onto his left side to look toward her, an arm on the top of the furniture. Facing her, he placed his hand forward onto her chin, steering her face to look his way. She was a woman of a hard edge, so this type of act was likely going to cause disdain from her. That's why he did it, though. He needed to get her attention in another way. He wanted to look her in the eyes and to get her to pay attention to him.

"I never need money to have a good time with a woman. But you need to remove your hunter facade, first. Even right here, I can still sense the tenseness in you. You haven't relaxed. You're not ready to commit to this. Past experiences, I assume?"

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Out from thin air he would appear, amber hues staring intently from behind a curtain of long black hair at the door just a few steps up from where he stood. Hidden, but painted firmly upon his features, a grin. Right hand lifting, fingers would comb through his long mane as he reared his head back to gaze up at the sky for a moment. Here one would realize that there was fresh blood that ran in a perfect line from his mouth down to his chin, meaning he had just hunted. Smoothing out the wrinkles in his black suit jacket, Vlad made his way up the stairs casually.

"I wonder. I wonder. It is a beautiful night out. A beautiful night indeed." He would say nonchalantly as he reached the door that would give him access to the innards of the building.

There were two people inside, the vampire could smell them. Hear them. Sense them. He could easily pinpoint there location without much difficulty.

Standing in silence looking at himself in the glass he would notice the blood, chuckling lightly he lifted the same gloved hand as before to wipe at it. Happy with the result he tucked the hand in his pants pocket and used his other to grab the door handle. With a small twist and push he stepped over the threshold and found himself in a hallway, a doorway on either side of him. Smirking, he took the one to his right, which lead to the bar.

"It would appear I have the right room. Now, the question is do I serve myself, or is there someone here for that?" He asked himself, a brow quirking up in question as he peered around the room.

"I'm going to assume I can help myself."

Making it to the bar, he stepped behind it and began looking at the brands he had to choose from. He felt confident tonight, he fed enough, he could play the part. Plus, it's been way too long since he had tried it. Finding a glass and a bottle of Johnnie Walker gold label. Slipping out from behind the bar he headed for a table to stop and look back at the empty bar.

"Why not?"

Grabbing a chair at the bar he sat his glass down, twisted open the bottle and tipped the gold liquid into his glass until it was full. Content, he returned the top to its rightful place before he lifted his glass. Raising it until it was under his nose, he inhaled deeply, his amber orbs closing as he savored aroma that the drink was giving off before the crystal went to his lips and was tipped.

"Tastey..." He would say once it had left his mouth and was carefully sat down on the smooth surface of the bar.

A look of relief was given as he took another sip, relaxing now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff