Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( I remember you, Aya Kiryuu.... Owo ))

Yuni was sobbing, nearly hyperventilating, and Saria was laughing... This seemed odd, but it was readily welcomed. Shifting to a real hug, the Nekojin clung onto the elf woman as tightly as inhumanly possible. She just had to keep the acidic tears away from Saria. When they were back on their feet, Yuni still wanted to cling to Saria.

Her face fell at the question, orange ears folding against her slate hair. "The last one I saw was Chesire, and he's been gone for a long while..."

A knock at the door had Yuni sniffling to help stop her crying, letting go of Saria to wipe at her face. Buddy was holding up a tissue box, the helpful bugger. The tissue were blown into little fireballs every time she blew her nose. Bleary icy eyes blinked at seeing this newcomer, and Yuni made to go to the bar room to pick herself back together.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

User Image
xxx• DemetriLee Kiryuu xxx
❝ Guard and vampire

Demetri gave an odd smirk to the woman that had open the door, noticing that they weren't all human he signed in relief. He was quite tall so he was basically looking down at the petite woman well compared to his size. Not saying she's weak at all but his body mass was quite large. That was both an advantage and disadvantage in many ways. He grabbed his large duffle bag and swung it behind him before entering "Thank you Ma'am" He walked in to notice a fox at the bar but something familiar came across him. Who was this woman? he shrugged and proceeded to enter. "I'll be staying for a few nights if its not a problem, being hectic has always been in my dictionary..." he attempted at humor which was an utter fail in Demetri's case. He wasn't one for laughter and humor since he was previously always serious and straight forward. He walked over to a table and sat his bag on the ground he felt awkward and weird being in a familiar setting, though he sat down he made himself comfortable.

(NAH! YUNI :3 hows it going =D its been so long D; )

Thieving Rogue

Saria smiled softly at Yuni as she mentioned Cheshire. That bugger - Saria wasn't exactly his biggest fan - but she knew that Yuni had some strong feelings for the guy. It seems the curse of the heartless is to lose those closest to you, but they usually come back. Sometimes. Well, rarely.

She watched her nekojin friend blow fireballs into the tissues. "I bet Mohan has something less flammable for you to use." She said, indicating the male that ran up into the healing room. "He's sort of an expert on everything."

Thieving Rogue

Saria nodded at the man as he mentioned staying for a bit. "It won't be a problem, sir. It's what the manor was built for."

She watched him make his way to the bar and her ears twitched. Something about the way he walked, the way he smelled... her lips pressed together for a moment as she thought. It clicked, then, noticing that he was a vampire. She sighed slightly - barely noticeable - but her smile remained. They're not all the same, she said to herself. She turned to Yuni,

"I'm going to see if this man needs some service." She said, looking at her still hysterical friend. "If you're up to it, I really miss your cooking. Or you could see Mohan as I suggested to help calm down. Your choice."

She turned, walking into the bar and making her way behind it, looking at the vampire sitting across from her. "I'm Saria, I own the place." She said with a confident nod. "Can I get you something to eat or drink?"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Hahaaaaa~! Can't complain too much! And it haaaasss... Omigawd... I don't even know how long it's been since.... Kit's place, right? Owo ))

Yuni paused at the entrance of the bar room, glancing back at Saria with a softly glowing blue eye. She looked over to the stairs then, remembering the body that rushed past her earlier. Mohan? She'll have to remember that. The teen let the man pass her into the bar, the sweet musk of vampire hitting her even through her stuffed nose. Faintly familiar too. Yuni's brow furrowed, ears tipped back with uncertainty.

"Maybe after a drink. I wanna enjoy familiar company 'fore pokin' at the unfamiliar. And I want more hugs in exchange for food." Yuni demanded, albeit gently, while moving towards the bar counter for a root beer. Maybe she could tell Saria everything she's done to the Heartless over the... months?

Buddy the shadow creature followed, the tissue box balanced betwixt its antennae.

Thieving Rogue

Saria nodded to Yuni as she said she'd prefer the familiar - did that mean Saria or this vampire man? The two of them seemed to have exchanged uncertain glances. Or maybe she was just imagining that. Who knows.

She grabbed a mug and filled it with coffee for herself. Coffee. Oh, coffee that wasn't cloned or genetically enhanced or whatever it is that Mohan does with his brew. Just regular old ground coffee beans and hot water. Oh she missed this.

Thieving Rogue

((whoops, gotta get going for the night. assume Saria delivered whatever drink/food was ordered!))

Shirtless Sex Symbol

User Image
xxx• DemetriLee Kiryuu xxx
❝ Guard and vampire

That moment he finally got comfortable it clicked to him she wasn't a fox it was a Nekojin 'crap i hope she doesn't notice me and ask about her highness....' he thought to himself. He sat quite till the woman spoke to the male and cut off his train in thought. "it's a pleasure ma'am, The names Demetri" he nodded in a slight bow of his head in respect. Once she asked if he wanted anything to eat he smirked, he found it quite entertaining since she was and elf he could simply feed on her but that would be rude and disrespectful plus a death sentence. He just added "I don't know if you possibly have anything that I could sink my teeth into..." he rubbed the back of his neck and cracked it one more time before adding "I think I have a blood packet in my duffle bag actually... A beer would be nice though.." He searched for his emergency blood packets it would seem like he would have to head home soon to restock chat and leave once more to finish his journey.

(It was actually both of our place but yeah she isn't online anymore D; which is sad but I know shes happy so as long as shes happy everything great with me . xD )

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Demetri...

Yuni leaned over the bar counter to get herself a root beer as Saria got her coffee, starting to make her way towards the kitchen to start cooking. Cook what? I dunno. Something. She popped the top off and took a swig on the way, pausing briefly.

Demetri.

Yuni's head swiveled to look over her shoulder just before passing through the entryway, bright eyes curiously watching the vampiric male as he spoke to the place's owner. Memories were fuzzy, and old, but there. Memories of a family long ago. Lips puckered in thought, the petite Neko disappeared into the kitchen. There was the smell of a beef stew brewing after a few minutes, but any inspection would find Yuni not around.

(( Owo Right, I forgot. I'm sorry! And yeah, she had her beautiful little boy, and life got busy quick XD I'm happy if everyone's happy. But I'm heading off now to sleep. I'll see ya guys around! ))

Thieving Rogue

Saria nodded as Demetri mentioned a blood bag. She put her coffee down, pulled out a tall glass, and filled it with the requested beer. Sliding the glass over to Demetri, she picked her coffee up again, sipping at it lightly.

"The woods have a lot of game in them." She said, referring to something he could 'sink his teeth into'. "I just ask that you do not feed on any of my patrons. I've had some.. bad experiences with vampires in the past."

She sipped at her coffee again and sat down on one of the stools behind the counter. Oh, it was good to be home.

Thieving Rogue

Saria's pointed ears twitched as she heard another body approaching the manor. She glanced up, peering out into the hallway, seeing the large oak doors open and shut, and another male entering.

"Hello," she called from the bar, putting her mug of coffee down, standing up and preparing to help another guest.

Loyal Gaian

(( -ninjas in and glomps Saria-

btw, the picture of Fyte is really a chick. x3 She's from Persona 4. xD I'd know that look anywhere.

-scurries back into her lurking corner- ))

Thieving Rogue

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
(( -ninjas in and glomps Saria-

btw, the picture of Fyte is really a chick. x3 She's from Persona 4. xD I'd know that look anywhere.

-scurries back into her lurking corner- ))

(( heart ))
Every now and then a loud CLANG could be heard ringing from the healing room. Mohan was inside, working diligently on his beloved lab/hospital room. He tore apart machines, updating them. Flashdrives clicked into USB ports as he updated drivers and software. The cabinets had been emptied of outdated studies and replaced with new research.

Grabbing a cloth, he wiped some sweat from his brow. He wasn't even close to being finished, but he gave himself a good head start. It wouldn't hurt to take a break and a stroll down memory lane.

He removed his lab jacket which he had a habit of wearing everywhere and hung it up on the coat rack by the door, leaving his black slacks and button down grey shirt with a bright red tie. He loosened the knot of his tie as he stepped out of the healing room, letting the door click behind him.

He glanced up and down the hallway as he stretched, leaving his left hand resting against the back of his neck. Memories flooded him as he began to walk the hallway, fingers trailing down the crowning on the walls, pausing momentarily at some pieces of artwork that were restored back to their former beauty.

He had been gone for a long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces