Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

Saria glanced upward as she heard Mohan tinkering around with the healing room. She sipped at her coffee again, wondering what kind of nifty updates he was adding. Her eyes darted back to the bar room, casually glancing over every detail she could find that would tell the story of what happened in her absence. Perhaps there was a clue as to where Ralic went, or Stykes.

Benevolent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
•°o.O Akako Akari O.o°•

"My fire is W I L D.
My rage is deep.
Feel my fury.
You really light me U P!"

====================== ☠ ======================

Space seemed to tear, the sound of fabric ripping. In a normal bar setting that would surprise a newcomer that was unfamiliar with this particular venues brand of guest. As the hole tore, fingers peeked out from the hollow, curling around the opening of the tear as if it was a door frame. Nails painted a deep crimson color could give a hint as to who would venture out into the familiar setting. A woman's leg clad in a black stiletto heel came out of the void and clicked when it touched the flooring beneath the tear. Another set of fingers followed on the opposing side, then the woman emerged from the hole.

Long, glossy, black hair was pulled back into a straight pony tail that sat at the nape of her neck. Wisps of black hair fell into her face contrasting against creamy white flesh. Bright red eyes blinked open as she lifted her head to peer up as her body straighten to her full height. Her eyes were framed in smoke, black and silver hues that make those red orbs seem deliciously demonic. The demoness wore a white pencil skirt that hugged her hips and came up to her waist where her button up was tucked in. Her top was loose fitting, a thin black material that was almost sheer. A hint of red behind the cloth could be seen giving hints of what the woman's intimate wear could look like. Just below her collar bone, above the curve of her breasts, sat a red pendant that glowed, a fire raging inside the jagged rock. A battle raged beneath the cracked surface. The demoness was on a short leash and the chains were coming undone, but none knew of what would, could happen when such a thing were to occur.

The woman reached a right hand to the valley between her breasts and pulled out a single cigarette and a ordinary zippo lighter. She balanced the filter between her lips and lifted both hand, lighter in her right, left hand cupping the space before the lighter. Click, click, click, and a spark appear lighting the end of her cancer stick orange. Puff, puff, and she exhaled a slow plume of smoke through parted lips. Her lungs felt alive again as she ventured further into the area and make a b-line to the bar. A drink. It had been a long while. She made herself scarce at the Malevolence and here... her master, boss rather, had neglected her and Akako was a woman that sought attention. Most women hated it, but at least she was honest. She didn't pretend to be something she wasn't.

Thieving Rogue

Saria glanced up as a familiar portal opened. Apparently the alliance was still in place - this was good. It had been a while since Saria even thought about the neighboring establishment, and she felt a tinge of guilt as suddenly she felt as thought she not only neglected her own home but MoI as well.

"Hello Akako" Saria greeted, watching the demoness make her way to the bar. She pulled out a tall glass, ready to fulfill Akako's order. "Its been a long while; how are things with you?"
Mohan stopped short in the hallway as he heard something happening downstairs. He froze, listening intently, to what sounded oddly like a tear in space-time fabric. How exciting!

But also dangerous! Mohan had to constantly remind himself that sometimes really exciting things were also really dangerous to the people around him. He quickly made his way down the stairs, appearing in the bar just in time to see a lady dressed in white and black making her way to the bar. He looked at the portal system that she had stepped through, obviously curious.

Thieving Rogue

Saria glanced over to the doorway of the bar as Mohan entered. "Hey Mohan" She greeted. "This is Akako. She's from a neighboring tavern that we have an alliance with."

She pulled out another mug, filling it with hot water and tea. She still knew Mohan's favorite drink; a fruity sort of green tea. It was his own blend he made, she still had a couple of bags of it lying around. "Come, have some tea."

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
•°o.O Akako Akari O.o°•

"My fire is W I L D.
My rage is deep.
Feel my fury.

Crimson eyes softened at the sight of a familiar and friendly face. Saria welcomed her kindly and inquired to the demoness's well-being. Lips curled upward into a slow, gentle smile. The elven woman was just as lovely as she could last recall. She didn't look a day older, but her eyes did seem slightly troubled or perhaps it was Akako's own projection of her own feelings. Before Akako responded the portal slowly began to close, bottom to top until the door was gone. Another being also made their appearance. With a slow turn to her head, she peered over her shoulder at the man for a moment before returning her attention to the lovely elven woman before her.

"Saria, you look even more stunning than what I recalled. I am doing well my dear. And how are you, how are things here?" A drink could wait a moment, Akako mused. She felt her conscious tug as her guilt set in for ignoring the gentleman with a curious gaze upon his features.

She took a slow drag from her cigarette, lifting a right hand to her lips she pulled the little stick away. Slowly she breathed out, smoke and a black mist fell from her lips and made it's way to the stranger. The mist would circle around the being in an almost playful manner before retreating towards it's owner. A woman's silhouette appeared in the mist, beckoning the individual to come.

Thieving Rogue

Saria smiled at Akako's words. She truly had never met a more charming person.

"You're too nice." Saria joked in response to Akako. "I've been well. I just returned from a long journey actually, I've been gone for several months. Went out to find my dear friend Mohan here to bring him back home."

She sipped at her coffee again and moved the mug she offered Mohan to the seat next to Akako. She grinned as she watched Akako's allure and she wondered how Mohan would react.

"Anyway, due to being away I'm not really sure how things here have been."
As the curious portal closed, Mohan's eyes shifted back to the demoness that Saria had introduced him to. As the smoke she blew surrounded him, he couldn't help but cough. He awkwardly waved some of the smoke away from his face, trying to reach some oxygen without looking like a total goof.

As the smoke and mist trailed back to Akako, Mohan's eyes traced the outline of the woman's body despite his best efforts not to. He nervously placed a hand on the back of his neck and looked down at the floor, his best attempts at hiding his eyes and being respectful. He slowly made his way over to the mug of tea that Saria had prepared for him.

He sat down at the bar, grabbing the mug and taking a small sip before turning again to Akako. "It's nice to meet you, Akako."

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
•°o.O Akako Akari O.o°•

"My fire is W I L D.
My rage is deep.
Feel my fury.

"From the sounds of it, the leading ladies took a step out from each of our sister organizations." The woman let out a light laugh. Those that she talked to had also been out traveling much like herself. It wasn't that she was traveling exactly... she was avoiding. Him... mostly avoiding him and anything that he would have been near, touched, talked to, whatever. She didn't want to see him at all. Or have anything to do with him. Ah, a woman with a grudge.. a woman that had possession issues was even worse. Unfortunately for said individual Akako was a vengeful b***h with a severe issues with sharing her things...

The woman's gaze slid over to the man at her side and a slow smirk worked its way across her features. He looked particularly innocent. How deliciously fun. "The pleasure is all mine... Mohan was it?" Her crimson orbs returned to the woman behind the bar. "I hope you don't mind me crashing here tonight... I am too tired to travel with those means again.. at least not until dawn."

Thieving Rogue

Saria quirked a brow as Akako spoke. She sensed some sort of uneasy feelings. Last Saria checked, Akako was royalty at MoI. But, Saria knew all too well what it was like when things changed and people turned. And it wasn't her place to step into Akako's problems unless invited.

"It won't be a problem at all. There are several rooms upstairs that are available. You can take your pick."

She finished off her coffee and placed the empty mug in the sink.

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
•°o.O Akako Akari O.o°•

"My fire is W I L D.
My rage is deep.
Feel my fury.

"Thank you Saria..." Akako was well aware of the curiosity brimming in the woman's eyes and Akako smiled. "The monster and I got into a bit of a tiff and he is on time-out currently. Of course I am referring to Leo. Nothing too major, but me being the way I am.. I wasn't going to let him off easy so I left him to his own devices and took a vacation if you will." The woman's lips curled into a smirk and she slowly slid off the bar stool.

"I apologize that our chat was brief but I am absolutely exhausted. Mohan, it was lovely meeting you. Perhaps you should come visit my home eventually. Saria... I hope to see you there as well. Good night everyone..." With that said, the woman made her way upstairs to find a room. She disappeared into a vacant room and silence was the only thing to be heard on the other side of the door.

Mohan nodded to Akako as she stood up to leave. "Goodnight Miss Akako." He watched her leave the bar before turning his attention back to Saria. "Partnering with demons?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "That's new."

Thieving Rogue

Saria listened quietly as Akako explained the situation with Leo. She nodded softly indicating that she understood. "Well if you ever want to talk about it, I'm available to chat. Have a nice sleep!"

As Akako left, Saria returned her attention to Mohan. She shrugged in response to his statement. "I almost didn't. Her home, Malevolence of Innocence, is sort of a dark place. But their hearts seem to be in the right place. I'm trying not to judge every demon and vampire based on my past."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni reappeared on the property, coming out of the kitchen as if she had been there the entire time. Who knows? She could have. The Nekojin yawned and stretched her arms above her head, peeking around the bar room curiously. She hadnt dreamed of Sarias return, did she? Her nose told her the elf woman had been in here recently, which gave her a sigh of relief.

Buddy fetched Yuni a bottle of root beer, which she happily took and drank.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni set herself to sit in the bar room for a little while to see if anyone would come down, to affirm what her nose reminded her of. But she'd have to make her antsy butt be patient. People slept much more than her. At least the majority do. But the Nekojin needed something to do. Something besides be up in her room and tinker with things. One look out into the main hallway gave her the idea to go to the Danger Room, and test to see if her fixings were holding up before Saria got down there. Or go to the ballroom, play some piano...

Yuni went with the plan on chasing the Heartless creatures around the manor in her calico kitten form, the building ringing with mews and scampering paws.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff